Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee head is going to explode, I cannot take the revelations about Cowell and McKenna.
I need to tell everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reminds me of this

Noooooooooooo!!!
I can manage to look at Lorraine Kelly’s growler
I can manage to look at Danielle Lloyd and her Pringles
This is a bridge too far. I won’t dare sleep tonight as the nightmares will start

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Noooooooooooo!!!
This is a bridge too far. I won’t dare sleep tonight as the nightmares will start
I imagine you will suffer in the perfume aisles with their scratch 'n sniff bottle panels ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noooooooooooo!!!
Just laughed out loud at that. It is absolutely rancid. There was a very strange poster who said they enjoyed eating all their bodily secretions in one thread. Reminded me of that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just laughed out loud at that. It is absolutely rancid. There was a very strange poster who said they enjoyed eating all their bodily secretions in one thread. Reminded me of that.
Perhaps it was the GC incognito?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
WTF? Bogies and ear wax and belly button fluff? Or piss, poo and puke? :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough, Paul McKenna was in the DM last week: Hypnotist Paul McKenna says seeing 'immense cruelty' while attending a London Catholic school gave him a 'taste for compassion' and helped him hone his mind manipulation skills

Simon Cowell does get a mention, but don't get too excited:

Speaking about his decision to pursue hypnosis, Paul told how he ditched his stage show on the advice of Simon Cowell in order to be taken more seriously in his craft.
'I think later on, because I'd used hypnosis for entertainment and then when I wanted to go into self help in a major way... people said you can't be making somebody into a kangaroo and jumping around the stage and then expect people to take you seriously when you say, "I have a technique here to take your phobia away",' he explained.
'Simon Cowell said, "I think you've got to make a choice - do you want to stay in entertainment, which is fine, or do you want to go into self help?"

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This was Carol when I was on Countdown in 2000. Very low key and understated, attractive and very confidentView attachment 393473
My sister used to waitress for big events as a kid and she said Richard Whiteley was a nasty piece of tit to all staff

My wee head is going to explode, I cannot take the revelations about Cowell and McKenna.
I need to tell everyone.
Also pat butcher is with the ex lady of commons women and mrs bucket is with that 80’a news reader lady.. God damn I’m tit with names and to lazy to investigate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My sister used to waitress for big events as a kid and she said Richard Whiteley was a nasty piece of tit to all staff
Not the countdown guy! I really enjoyed him and the ferret incident still makes me smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not the countdown guy! I really enjoyed him and the ferret incident still makes me smile.
Yep that’s the one. It was a big charity event and was so rude all evening . She said a few from emmerdale were nasty too but I forget who. This is about 10 year ago

Reactions: 7
Yep that’s the one. It was a big charity event and was so rude all evening . She said a few from emmerdale were nasty too but I forget who. This is about 10 year ago
Must have been longer than that as I'm sure he's been dead closer to 20 😬

Also pat butcher is with the ex lady of commons women and mrs bucket is with that 80’a news reader lady.. God damn I’m tit with names and to lazy to investigate 😂
Ah yes I heard Mrs Bucket lives with Moira Stewart!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The ferrett guy said 'she's only playing' - priceless thanks for the reminder of that classic tv moment of joy. ❤

• Heart

I thought Moira Stewart and Vera were an item?

Not celeb goss as such but I was at the Belgium beer festival around 15 yrs ago and ended up in the cabin(not just me) of the top exec of First Direct bank who proceeded to dance around the room in his underpants and saying , “I’m off my head on coke” he was well in his 50’s . Was so tempted to take a pic and sell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.