Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kelly Osbourne still skinny these days? She had bariatric surgery within the last few years as well.

Reactions: 6
Is Kelly Osbourne still skinny these days? She had bariatric surgery within the last few years as well.
she has had it twice now - put weight back on after the first one but looks good following recent second one.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
291b03ac-5ace-11eb-a99a-beae699a1a1d_image_hires_173428.jpg

Victoria and Romeo could be twins! I hadn't realised how much surgery she had done. All the sons look like Victoria and the daughter is very much like David.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Kelly O has had a shed load of work done on her face too I think, its not all down to weight loss.

Reactions: 11
Lucifer - *Fans herself* lol
I haven't seen the Canadian version yet. The RPDR thread is so quiet there at the moment, maybe we can get it going! :)

:ROFLMAO:

He dated Alexa Chung for a very long time, I think she's really pretty. He certainly has a preference in terms of body type.
Yes, that of a skinny male!

I briefly met Piers Morgan through a friend who works in TV. I'm sorry to say he was very charming and friendly to everyone there, and no-one had a bad word to say about him.
I have always liked Piers, and I his persona on tv is a character he plays.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it Carly from the Inbetweeners?
Yes! I taught her younger sister more but was involved with school productions with both of them. The whole family were very nice.

Any goss on Jane McDonald? She’s on channel 5 atm. I heard she’s plays on the Yorkshire lass persona, but she does make me laugh.
A relative of hers (we came to the conclusion) lived opposite us at uni. We used to see her on Sundays, popping in and out, always with a cig on the go 😂

I have very old and lame tea on Dave Navarro.
Years ago - his RHCP time, there was a very beautiful girl on the London rock scene. She looked like a short Claudia Sheiffer. She seemed to have contacts as she was everywhere. I was about 24, she was younger? I think she was in a band. She was charismatic too. She also had an increasing drug and booze problem.

She was very drunk one night at an after party and told a close friend, in the way you confide in strangers when you are drunk, about her recent visit to Hollywood. She was partying with lots of people but the only name I remember is Dave Navarro. She had gone over to Dave’s house on a booty call and was doing whatever drugs they both did. He was very beautiful and very small but also exceptionally paranoid . He had CCTV in every room, even the toilet. Apparently he was so neurotic and out of it that she didn’t bother having sex. She had gone just for the sheer thrill of shagging him but the reality was less than attractive. She had photos with her which my friend saw (hard copies - taken on a camera!) which showed her with him and backed up the story.
His house was very gothic I think. Can’t remember anything else.
In Bobbie Brown's autobiography there's quite a lot about Dave Navarro, he was on heroin when she knew him and showed her a video of him masturbating and they would have these long intense conversations but would never touch each other. She was celibate at the time and it was an unspoken agreement that they would have sex eventually, anyway he was really upset when he found out she had slept with someone else. I highly recommend Dirty Little Rocker Boys if youre into that kind of Sunset Strip gossip and early 90s actors. Theres a great story about Kevin Costner in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
George Clooney and Harry Styles? He's old enough to be the lad's granddad. That can't be right.
Well it would explain the clothes, you know when you’re late up in the morning....
According to Blind Gossip it’s predominantlyRandy Gerber with Clooney, with Styles making up the numbers on occasion.

A paramedic told me about the bariatric patients she’d treated. One had lost six babies, one after the other late in pregnancy. A lot had been abused. It’s easy to be judgmental when someone’s weakness or illness is so visible, if yours isn’t be grateful. I thought exactly the same when I was very slim, that it was strange I got complimented on staying slim when it was vanity and self-consciousness that made it possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well it would explain the clothes, you know when you’re late up in the morning....
According to Blind Gossip it’s predominantlyRandy Gerber with Clooney, with Styles making up the numbers on occasion.

A paramedic told me about the bariatric patients she’d treated. One had lost six babies, one after the other late in pregnancy. A lot had been abused. It’s easy to be judgmental when someone’s weakness or illness is so visible, if yours isn’t be grateful. I thought exactly the same when I was very slim, that it was strange I got complimented on staying slim when it was vanity and self-consciousness that made it possible.
Not to derail the thread but my mum is the same, abused as a child and used food to punish herself and make herself unattractive. Luckily shes getting help now and her relationship with food is a lot better these past few months.

On another note I see Andrew McCarthy has an autobiography coming out about his Brat pack days. You know thats going to be a great read. Anyone else fascinated by them and have some gossip?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
38398464-0-image-m-71_1611445354884.jpg

Brooklyn's new tattoo - 'a love letter from his future wifey'. He's only 21 😳

I'd be freaked out waking up to those pair of eyes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Can't stand that evil pos Sharon. She cut off the amps at ozfest when Maiden where playing and coherced ozzys fans to throw flour and eggs at Bruce Dickinson as she was jealous that Maiden where in a higher chart position than ozzy
Didn’t they also ‘adopt’ (not sure if it was legal or not) a school friend of Kelly and Jack’s whose Mum died and then kicked him out a few years later?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Catching up on the Piers Morgan chat - I think he’s an excellent journalist and really knows how to get to the point with politicians. I’ve enjoyed his books including Shooting Straight which was his (IMO very well researched and considered) critique on US culture - which of course was hated and meant he was sent packing back here shortly after.

However when he starts shouting over people he’s interviewing or does his panto villain turn on GMB, such as the really facetious ‘what if I identify as a penguin?!’ type of tit I get so annoyed as I feel he’s better than that?

Reactions: 15
A friend of mine has had dealings with Piers through work and said that he is very friendly and polite, and is incredibly kind, especially to junior staff members at GMB. Makes an effort to get to know them, introduces them to contacts to help develop their careers etc. She is convinced that although he may hold some pretty controversial views, a lot is just put on as a persona.

Obviously doesn't take away from the dreadful phone hacking etc.

Reactions: 45
Don’t want to be too controversial but how beautiful is vb here? Complicated personal life or no I’ve loved her since she was posh spice 😍
Yes! I never noticed what an amazing side profile she has to her face until now.

In Bobbie Brown's autobiography there's quite a lot about Dave Navarro, he was on heroin when she knew him and showed her a video of him masturbating and they would have these long intense conversations but would never touch each other. She was celibate at the time and it was an unspoken agreement that they would have sex eventually, anyway he was really upset when he found out she had slept with someone else. I highly recommend Dirty Little Rocker Boys if youre into that kind of Sunset Strip gossip and early 90s actors. Theres a great story about Kevin Costner in it.
Which Bobbie Brown is this?

Reactions: 3
Kelly O has had a shed load of work done on her face too I think, its not all down to weight loss.
I'm glad you noticed it, she's been butchered to look like a different person.

Still, my lasting memory of this trollop was her been told by her nanny/keeper or whatever the duck she was, that she needed to wash her fanny, because it was minging.

Dirty bastard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.