Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a comment a few months ago on one of these threads from someone who said they’d worked with Piers and said he’s really nice. I think he puts on his persona on purpose.
I've met him via work, many years ago. He was very charming and very helpful.
Can't bloody stand him on GMB though.

Reactions: 10
Piers Morgan could transfer me a cheque for 20 million quid and find a cure for cancer; I'd still think he is a hateful, overblown, nasty bleep.

Piers Morgan could transfer me a cheque for 20 million quid and find a cure for cancer; I'd still think he is a hateful, overblown, nasty bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I totally agree.

I totally agree.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 399551

Brooklyn's new tattoo - 'a love letter from his future wifey'. He's only 21 😳

I'd be freaked out waking up to those pair of eyes.
There's something so off about these two and it's not just the fact he now has eyes on the back of his neck... They're so young and got engaged after 9 months. Divorce in a couple of years I reckon

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Imagine going through the rest of your life with that bloody awful tattoo, when you didn't even make it to the wedding. What a pair of knobs.
He loves her because she’s from a very wealthy family, more wealthy than his own. He is used to this level of wealth and he probably won’t ever have to get a proper job.

Reactions: 19
I'm glad you noticed it, she's been butchered to look like a different person.

Still, my lasting memory of this trollop was her been told by her nanny/keeper or whatever the duck she was, that she needed to wash her fanny, because it was minging.

Dirty bastard
Reminds me of this

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Remember when she was throwing dogshit over the fence to her neighbours in The Osbornes?
Sharon Osborn also thought it was “funny” to send human tit in a Tiffany box to people she didn’t like😱. She was quite open about it in more than one interview. Nasty woman, took after her gangster father.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So when he's anxious, will he magically do the Exorcist scene and rotate his head all the way around to read the tattoo message?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tina Malone was on a programme about Channel 4 over Christmas.
C4 is celebrating an anniversary, 40(?) years and they had a programme about each decade and it was really interesting.
Shameless was talked about and Tina was interviewed and if she hadn't had the name banner up I genuinely wouldn't have recognised her.
She looks completely and utterly like a different person.
Sharon Osbourne used to have a wierd obsession with the Beckhams. When they moved to America she sort of 'adopted' them. She was interviewed on This Morning and just kept going on about how gorgeous they were and she just wanted to cuddle them.

Reactions: 12
There's something so off about these two and it's not just the fact he now has eyes on the back of his neck... They're so young and got engaged after 9 months. Divorce in a couple of years I reckon
I read on Popbitch that DB is unimpressed whereas VB is encouraging it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reminds me of this

I'mnotwatchingI'mnotwatchingI'mnotwatching because that will disturb me for days, weeks, months. I HATE the GC almost as much as Russell Brand.

Though that delightful anecdote reminds me of when someone told me on dlisted that one of the Kardashians (was it Khloe?) asked one or all of her sisters to smell her vajayjay. I couldn't tell you the scene or even verify it, as I don't watch reality show-anything.

I remembered it as being her finger, but I might be wrong, according to the DM.

They did WHAT! Khloe officiates over a very vulgar sibling rivalry... as Kim and Kourtney get competitive over their sex life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
In Bobbie Brown's autobiography there's quite a lot about Dave Navarro, he was on heroin when she knew him and showed her a video of him masturbating and they would have these long intense conversations but would never touch each other. She was celibate at the time and it was an unspoken agreement that they would have sex eventually, anyway he was really upset when he found out she had slept with someone else. I highly recommend Dirty Little Rocker Boys if youre into that kind of Sunset Strip gossip and early 90s actors. Theres a great story about Kevin Costner in it.
Give us the Kevin Costner story?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn’t Brooklyn Beckham’s girlfriend rumoured to be abusive? She pushed one of her childhood nannies down the stairs. Not someone I’d want my son to be in a relationship with.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.