Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hydeist

Chatty Member
Most of us are grown up enough and intelligent enough to take some things with a pinch of salt, (and we can't really verify most anecdotes) but it's fun hearing the stories.
I'm with you on that - whether anything is true or not, it's all just gossip and good fun and everyone should be taking the gossip with a good fistful of salt anyway. I enjoy how insane these threads are these days whether anything is true or BS 😂 I have a good time reading them and I enjoy the contributions of certain regulars whether they are true or not.

Reactions: 38

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Lisa Armstrong is the make up artist for Piers’ Life Stories show, that could be why he comments the way he does about Ant and Dec.
Oooooh! I knew she did Strictly, but not life stories! Lisa seems really well liked by everyone involved in Strictly. I’m guessing Piers likes her as well. She’s probably a nice person who’s been hung out to dry by Ant and his PR.

Reactions: 37

PaulieWalnuts

Robbie is bisexual. I watched him come on to a man at a party. Gary is rubbish in bed. He refused to go down on one of my friends who is absolutely gorgeous. She won't have his name mentioned anymore. I only got to speak to him and he is a dick!
I read that as “come on a man at a party”
I was like WTF 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I'm glad you noticed it, she's been butchered to look like a different person.

Still, my lasting memory of this trollop was her been told by her nanny/keeper or whatever the fuck she was, that she needed to wash her fanny, because it was minging.

Dirty bastard
Reminds me of this

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
38398464-0-image-m-71_1611445354884.jpg

Brooklyn's new tattoo - 'a love letter from his future wifey'. He's only 21 😳

I'd be freaked out waking up to those pair of eyes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
MM could be a 20 stone male trucker for all we know. It’s about faith. I believe her and her stories and will do until something proves them wrong. Every user that is here has some form of anonymity and we believe what we chose from the tea on offer.
Someone I was friendly with a while back successfully pretended to be Victoria Beckham when Popbitch had a message board. In real life she was a chubby lass from Sheffield but she had posters eating out of her hand for quite some time. Then she suddenly got banned. I still think VB herself contacted Popbitch and said 'oi, that's not me!'

• Haha
  • Wow

Blonde123

Chatty Member
MM could be a 20 stone male trucker for all we know. It’s about faith. I believe her and her stories and will do until something proves them wrong. Every user that is here has some form of anonymity and we believe what we chose from the tea on offer.
MM could be TH 😱😱😱😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Problem with celebs is they are surrounded by people telling them they are wonderful, and they can do anything they want, when it isn't true.
They are given drugs to boost their egos, or calm their doubts, and reality disappears fast.
I see it so many times, and when they take a misstep, everyone abandons them. Their reliance on drugs to keep reality at bay gets worse as they self medicate.
It's a harsh business they are in, and when they stop making money, no one cares. Some personalities should not be in that world, but it seems to attract the broken. I have a bit of sympathy as I have been chewed up and spat out for a misstep too.
Tom should have been an Barrister, or politican. Certainly has the kinks for it!!
Look at poor Britney she is a prime example of being pimped out and then thrown away by her own bloody dad.

• Sad
  • Angry

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I used to teach Antony ‘Buffy/Gold Blend’ Head’s daughters. He was absolutely charming and devastatingly hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I stopped using Nescafé and nestle products years ago after reading (though not sure how true) that they were responsible for one million infant deaths a year in developing countries.

At the time I worked for a large worldwide company who had free Nescafé for employees in the kitchens. I sent links to articles I read to the management and they wrote to Nestle to ask about it. They replied denying it all but management changed to a different brand of coffee anyway. They had ethics policies for all suppliers and Nestle didn’t pass apparently.

Small thing, and I’m not particularly clued up on these things as an international human rights lawyer/activist would be. Tsk, tsk George and Amal!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mischievous Mystery

Problem with celebs is they are surrounded by people telling them they are wonderful, and they can do anything they want, when it isn't true.
They are given drugs to boost their egos, or calm their doubts, and reality disappears fast.
I see it so many times, and when they take a misstep, everyone abandons them. Their reliance on drugs to keep reality at bay gets worse as they self medicate.
It's a harsh business they are in, and when they stop making money, no one cares. Some personalities should not be in that world, but it seems to attract the broken. I have a bit of sympathy as I have been chewed up and spat out for a misstep too.
Tom should have been an Barrister, or politican. Certainly has the kinks for it!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Mischievous Mystery

Thanks for answering. I presume when you attend parties and sign NDAs its a job and you get a fee?
In those scenarios will you know beforehand who you might be working with?
Well done on playboy 👏
In the early days I used to get paid to turn up and look pretty. Always under strict instructions to behave! Lots of drugs, particularly coke everywhere.
I am not the best behaved, so soon got invited to "other" parties, and would have to sign before attending those. Apart from the organisers, no one knew who would be there. Very interesting watching some politicians (that shall remain nameless for legal reasons) with their pants down!
Even swam in the famous Playboy grotto which was filthy dirty (and not in a good way!).

• Wow
  • Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
And you are saying this to the other?
Surely if we challenged everyone we thought was lying, it would make for a very antagonistic thread.
Everyone vague posts
"Maybe some of us there in the same place at the same time ..............."

Is saying you, or someone you know, "may" have been at certain events MM has been at, or in the same scenarios. I'd say this is a prime example of a vague post.

Typical gossip on here that's NOT vague names names - if they can't/don't want to, they use euphemisms or state initials. Keeping certain points vague to maintain privacy is entirely understandable and very different to what you're saying.

And crucially, they don't make ageist or sexist comments about a commenter. You can say certain gossip is rubbish if you like, but making it personal just makes you sound as though you're dealing with envy or rivalry or whatever it is.

• Heart

Mischievous Mystery

Been lurking for a ‘lil bit, I’m enjoying this thread, thanks for a good read.

@Mischievous Mystery - Is there a celeb you can name who people love but is a tremendous toss pot? (Thanks for the juicy goss, btw)
Colin Firth. Was drunk fumbled around my garter belt and told me he would be the best I ever had. Then fell asleep!
He won't remember anything about it so don't mind telling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33