Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Kirk is OK after the loss of his dad - Kirk seemed to step away from the limelight and open his own business.

Reactions: 12
Hes been married for ages with 3 kids! Not that that's your problem!

Yes he was with Emilia Clarke about 5 minutes ago, now suddenly he's engaged to Lily Collins! He sounds like a real catch! Any tea on Emilia Clarke?
He certainly didn't say he was married and wasn't wearing a ring (mind you, he wasn't wearing much at all!) It was early 2000's.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any tea on Lily Collins and her fiancé Charlie McDowell?

Apparently he cheated on Emilia Clarke with Lily. I don't know how he gets such beautiful girlfriends! Rooney Mara is another ex.
He is Mary Steenburgen and Malcolm McDowells son and Ted Dansons stepson so Hollywood history. He’s a director but seen a load of blind items about how he was a complete misogynist arse to Emilia so she dumped him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Robbie’s wife seems like his mum to me. She’s one of these people who looks older than they are because they’ve messed with their face, I always think. She probably deserves a medal for being with him.

Reactions: 23
Robbie’s wife seems like his mum to me. She’s one of these people who looks older than they are because they’ve messed with their face, I always think. She probably deserves a medal for being with him.
I find her extremely annoying and I agree her plastic face really ages her

Reactions: 23
I would say Dan Stevens has done OK. He was in Beauty and the Beast
And that Eurovision film on Netflix 😂

Hes been married for ages with 3 kids! Not that that's your problem!

Yes he was with Emilia Clarke about 5 minutes ago, now suddenly he's engaged to Lily Collins! He sounds like a real catch! Any tea on Emilia Clarke?
Emilia Clarke’s personality reminds me a lot of Jennifer Lawrence

Reactions: 7
Would absolutely do Dan Stevens in the film The Guest
this was a bonkers but underrated film IMO, and he was fantastic in it.

Jessica Brown Findlay hasn’t done too bad, she was in Harlots which was well received and Brave New World recently (less well received, but still a major drama).

Reactions: 10
That would have been amazing!

Another favourite (I've forgotten the title) is when the movie star falls for the down and out that becomes her handyman. Their plane crashes in the jungle and he saves them (that's a very abbreviated version!) - anyone remember that?!
Is that the one where there’s skin burrowing maggots? For some reason that stuck with teenage me 🤣

Reactions: 4

Jessica Brown Findlay hasn’t done too bad, she was in Harlots which was well received and Brave New World recently (less well received, but still a major drama).
Yeah I really enjoyed The Guest. The soundtrack was really good too

Reactions: 7
I commented on this hours ago, but why are the DM making out a £4.5m loss for Victoria Beckham's fashion label is something of a success? It may be "less of a loss" but it's still a huge drain on their finances - and they put their staff on furlough, iirc.

Spend it like Beckham! Victoria and David pay themselves £14.5m in dividends as the designer's fashion empire HALVES its losses in latest company filings

Cretins! Vicky should just call her "playing with dolls" fashion experiment a failure and call it a day. Maybe then she might grow the cojones to leave her cheating husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought it was only me who couldn't stand Lorraine ! I have found my kindred spirits ! 😍
She never sounds like she’s interviewing. Everything she asks is unnatural and sounds like prompts. She might as well just read from cards the researchers hand her.

Reactions: 10

I can't think of Jessica now without the video of her begging to smell her boyfriend's hole coming to mind.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.