Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seems odd, considering she's Jewish, but then she is one of the weirdly self-hating ones so who knows.

All the talk of Lorraine's growler and the horrified reactions tells me none of you have ever been unlucky enough to see Hope Solo's nudes...
Que google melting with 100s of tattlers googling Hope Solo nudes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never liked Jeremy Irons. Always comes across as a bit pervy to me. And not in a good way. A bit seedy.
Jeremy made some weird comment about finding his son attractive, and compared gay marriage to marrying his son.

Idris was my huge crush in Luther, but then with the Sky ads and stuff, he seemed to really love himself and it put me right off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought of a question, are you famous in your own right, I'm absolutely not trying to dox you. Just interested as I've read all your posts now.
I have featured in a couple of lads mags and very proud of a Playboy shoot, but I'm not really famous beyond that.

Better get your feet washed and toe nails painted sharpish!

Who is the rudest or worst celeb you’ve met? (And nicest) x
Let me have a think about that.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeremy made some weird comment about finding his son attractive, and compared gay marriage to marrying his son.

Idris was my huge crush in Luther, but then with the Sky ads and stuff, he seemed to really love himself and it put me right off.
He’s said some very controversial and old fashioned things.

Reactions: 4
Anyone got any goss on Helena bonham Carter and her ex Tim burton? They both seem fascinating

Reactions: 16
I have featured in a couple of lads mags and very proud of a Playboy shoot, but I'm not really famous beyond that.

Let me have a think about that.....
Thanks for answering. I presume when you attend parties and sign NDAs its a job and you get a fee?
In those scenarios will you know beforehand who you might be working with?
Well done on playboy 👏

Reactions: 11
I am something of an insider, I suppose.
I have been around celebrities for years, and have attended many "special" parties. You either get to see stuff or hear stuff from the inside.
I also have lots of intimate moments with some very famous people.
I did write a brief intro to me in the Model thread.
Ask away, and if I can answer, I will. 💋
I think we should set up a thread for you and people can just name a celebrity. You can answer don’t know, can’t tell or fill in the below
Sexuality
Fetishes
Drugs
Smoking
Nice or nasty
Depravity
and anything I haven’t thought of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for answering. I presume when you attend parties and sign NDAs its a job and you get a fee?
In those scenarios will you know beforehand who you might be working with?
Well done on playboy 👏
In the early days I used to get paid to turn up and look pretty. Always under strict instructions to behave! Lots of drugs, particularly coke everywhere.
I am not the best behaved, so soon got invited to "other" parties, and would have to sign before attending those. Apart from the organisers, no one knew who would be there. Very interesting watching some politicians (that shall remain nameless for legal reasons) with their pants down!
Even swam in the famous Playboy grotto which was filthy dirty (and not in a good way!).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In the early days I used to get paid to turn up and look pretty. Always under strict instructions to behave! Lots of drugs, particularly coke everywhere.
I am not the best behaved, so soon got invited to "other" parties, and would have to sign before attending those. Apart from the organisers, no one knew who would be there. Very interesting watching some politicians (that shall remain nameless for legal reasons) with their pants down!
Even swam in the famous Playboy grotto which was filthy dirty (and not in a good way!).
Did you behave? From the information you have given us I have an idea who you may be! Won’t say here as if I’m right I don’t want to out you

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to watch the Playboy mansion reality show with Holly and Kendra and the other one and the mansion always did look a bit, well, grotty. My favourite ‘character’ was his secretary, an older lady who clearly had seen it all and was well paid to be discreet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to watch the Playboy mansion reality show with Holly and Kendra and the other one and the mansion always did look a bit, well, grotty. My favourite ‘character’ was his secretary, an older lady who clearly had seen it all and was well paid to be discreet.
The mansion was a shithole!

Did you behave? From the information you have given us I have an idea who you may be! Won’t say here as if I’m right I don’t want to out you
Thank you Shep. I'm probably going to be in dèep do do when Tom finds this site!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am something of an insider, I suppose.
I have been around celebrities for years, and have attended many "special" parties. You either get to see stuff or hear stuff from the inside.
I also have lots of intimate moments with some very famous people.
I did write a brief intro to me in the Model thread.
Ask away, and if I can answer, I will. 💋
Love your posts, I find them so interesting.

Have you ever been left bitterly disappointed/unsatisfied by a celeb?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we should set up a thread for you and people can just name a celebrity. You can answer don’t know, can’t tell or fill in the below
Sexuality
Fetishes
Drugs
Smoking
Nice or nasty
Depravity
and anything I haven’t thought of!
Secret wife/husband/child

Reactions: 11
I am DYING to know who you are, your stories captivate me 👁👁👁👁☕☕☕

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.