Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you insinuating trolling?
No I’m just saying dont take everything as fact...lots of grains of salt stuff out there. I know people who have created accounts and spread gossip and hello none of it is true but people lap it up especially when it’s old gossip because no one can prove its wrong. I’m saying its about being a big fish in a small pond...

Reactions: 23
Unfortunately not. Only small dinner parties and gathering at peoples homes mostly. Love looking at the interiors as they are bloody massive. Some do's are hosted in private clubs.
I'm kept in the shadows until the more intimate do's!
Who's house is the nicest you've been too and who's is the worst, if you can say?

Reactions: 1
Been lurking for a ‘lil bit, I’m enjoying this thread, thanks for a good read.

@Mischievous Mystery - Is there a celeb you can name who people love but is a tremendous toss pot? (Thanks for the juicy goss, btw)
Colin Firth. Was drunk fumbled around my garter belt and told me he would be the best I ever had. Then fell asleep!
He won't remember anything about it so don't mind telling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Unfortunately not. Only small dinner parties and gathering at peoples homes mostly. Love looking at the interiors as they are bloody massive. Some do's are hosted in private clubs.
I'm kept in the shadows until the more intimate do's!
Ok not sure how to messenger on this but am loving your posts,. A couple of questions as i never believed Chris evans was perfect...so how long ago was the bondage event and when you say Asian was it UK or US Asian because they have two different meanings in each country

Reactions: 1
Colin Firth. Was drunk fumbled around my garter belt and told me he would be the best I ever had. Then fell asleep!
He won't remember anything about it so don't mind telling!
Not Mr Darcy! He didn’t get to remove his breeches!

Was he drunk? 😂

Thanks for the reply, fantastic! ♥

Reactions: 3
its sad when 40yrs plus glamour models(cough cough) come on to these sites and talk about the good old days and build things up and everyone believes with blind faith what they are saying.. sorry this is a gossip thread right anything goes.🤣
Nearly every comment you've made on Tattle has been dragging that particular member. Do you have anything you'd like to offer a Secret Celeb Gossip thread, rather than singling people out?

Most of us are grown up enough and intelligent enough to take some things with a pinch of salt, (and we can't really verify most anecdotes) but it's fun hearing the stories.
Not a "celebrity" he's more infamous but it'll make a few of you giggle...or heave.

Tommy Robinson (EDL) loves to wear womens lingerie and be humiliated.

- just to add to the more sexual side of the goss. Heh.
I could believe it, could explain some of this pent-up aggression (dom on the streets, sub in the sheets)...maybe. Though a lot of transvestites I've met have tended to work in IT. Weirdly enough. It could just be the ones I've met!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Most of us are grown up enough and intelligent enough to take some things with a pinch of salt, (and we can't really verify most anecdotes) but it's fun hearing the stories.
I'm with you on that - whether anything is true or not, it's all just gossip and good fun and everyone should be taking the gossip with a good fistful of salt anyway. I enjoy how insane these threads are these days whether anything is true or BS 😂 I have a good time reading them and I enjoy the contributions of certain regulars whether they are true or not.

Reactions: 38
I'm with you on that - whether anything is true or not, it's all just gossip and good fun and everyone should be taking the gossip with a good fistful of salt anyway. I enjoy how insane these threads are these days whether anything is true or BS 😂 I have a good time reading them and I enjoy the contributions of certain regulars whether they are true or not.
Maybe some of us there in the same place at the same time ...............

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe some of us there in the same place at the same time ...............
Cut the BS and tell us the truth of who you think this particular person is?
No point going backwards and forwards speculating and calling out someone if you're not prepared to spill

Reactions: 16
And you are saying this to the other?
Surely if we challenged everyone we thought was lying, it would make for a very antagonistic thread.
Everyone vague posts
"Maybe some of us there in the same place at the same time ..............."

Is saying you, or someone you know, "may" have been at certain events MM has been at, or in the same scenarios. I'd say this is a prime example of a vague post.

Typical gossip on here that's NOT vague names names - if they can't/don't want to, they use euphemisms or state initials. Keeping certain points vague to maintain privacy is entirely understandable and very different to what you're saying.

And crucially, they don't make ageist or sexist comments about a commenter. You can say certain gossip is rubbish if you like, but making it personal just makes you sound as though you're dealing with envy or rivalry or whatever it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gary looks like the type to not give .. I bet he receives willingly , though! I heard Robbie and his wife allow others into their bed?!
Ahh possible early inspiration then with his album “Swing when you are winning” 😋😋😋. I have actually met Robbie in a nightclub... lovely lad no arrogance, asked if I wanted a drink... I said no 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree. No one really knows what is true and what isnt. Most of cdan for example is made up of fanfiction and made up blinds by randoms and pr people. anyone with any sense knows to take it with a pinch of salt. The chances of us meeting any of the TH's and saying 'How's MM and why dont you listen to her advice'? is minimal!

Reactions: 21
And the other TH... Tom Hollander 😁

(sorry everyone, the confusion about which TH is which brings me endless joy)
I've never heard of him either. I might have to hand my gossip badge back in 🤔😂 Or get up to speed! The Night Manager....Nope. I'll look it up. Only recently got Netflix so binging loads.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I’m just saying dont take everything as fact...lots of grains of salt stuff out there. I know people who have created accounts and spread gossip and hello none of it is true but people lap it up especially when it’s old gossip because no one can prove its wrong. I’m saying its about being a big fish in a small pond...
Thanks Mysteryinc! It had never even occurred to me before that not everything on the internet is 100% true! You’ve really opened my eyes.

You sound patronising, ageist, and jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.