Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
its sad when 40yrs plus glamour models(cough cough) come on to these sites and talk about the good old days and build things up and everyone believes with blind faith what they are saying.. sorry this is a gossip thread right anything goes.🤣
Thats very rude. You come across as bitter. Unless you have proof MysteriousMystery is lying, you should shit or get off the pot. Otherwise it’s akin to bullying.
We‘re a pretty nice bunch on here, despite the topics on offer! I’d always give somebody the benefit of the doubt, otherwise assuming anyone is ying is arrogant and judgemental.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Vanelope

VIP Member
Lisa Armstrong is the make up artist for Piers’ Life Stories show, that could be why he comments the way he does about Ant and Dec.
Ant was a little shit to that woman and she deserved all the money she got. As the kids say, don’t @ me

Sariassong

Mmm Ioan Gruffudd has split with wife.....strange posting it on Twitter would not be my first instinct... it has since been removed 🧐
Bless her. This is the kind of thing people do when they're heartbroken and possibly a bit tipsy. Then wake up in the morning and delete it! The sadness really comes through though. Of course he's got someone else lined up. Men can't handle being single

• Sad
  • Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I had a friend who got invited to dinner at George and Amal’s place in the UK a few years ago. Pretty weak tea but he has a huge top of the range nespresso coffee machine and when my friend joked about it George apparently pointed out that the ads had paid for the mansion - fair dos! 😂 Apparently he and Amal were lovely though and very interesting
So this left leaning liberal man and his human rights wife lawyer are proud to live in a lavish mansion, bought and paid for by Nestle?

You couldn’t make up the hypocrisy, it’s revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sorbettolimone

Robbie is bisexual. I watched him come on to a man at a party. Gary is rubbish in bed. He refused to go down on one of my friends who is absolutely gorgeous. She won't have his name mentioned anymore. I only got to speak to him and he is a dick!
Defo.
My uncles been there - Robbie Williams.
I'm appalled. My uncle is gorgeous, loads of personality, wonderful funny man ( a tart in his younger days by all accounts 😱) and Robbies a cretin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Piers Morgan could transfer me a cheque for 20 million quid and find a cure for cancer; I'd still think he is a hateful, overblown, nasty cunt.

Piers Morgan could transfer me a cheque for 20 million quid and find a cure for cancer; I'd still think he is a hateful, overblown, nasty cunt.
I totally agree.

I totally agree.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Maple Leaf

its sad when 40yrs plus glamour models(cough cough) come on to these sites and talk about the good old days and build things up and everyone believes with blind faith what they are saying.. sorry this is a gossip thread right anything goes.🤣
I think alot of people here do have some great insider info but of course there will be some things here we should take with a pinch of salt. No need to drag anyone in particular down though, you could always ignore their posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Nestle? They made the Milky Bar, didn't they? I don't think they do that, now. I used to love them.
There were issues with Nestle telling mothers in developing countries in their literature and advice that their (free) breast milk wasnt good enough and should be topped up or replaced by their formula which has to be paid for and mixed with water which may not come from safe supplies. Its been going on for decades, so I dont know if they still do it. Amal would be well aware of the issues with Nestle due to her background.

• Angry

Shep

Thats very rude. You come across as bitter. Unless you have proof MysteriousMystery is lying, you should shit or get off the pot. Otherwise it’s akin to bullying.
We‘re a pretty nice bunch on here, despite the topics on offer! I’d always give somebody the benefit of the doubt, otherwise assuming anyone is ying is arrogant and judgemental.
MM could be a 20 stone male trucker for all we know. It’s about faith. I believe her and her stories and will do until something proves them wrong. Every user that is here has some form of anonymity and we believe what we chose from the tea on offer.

• Heart
  • Haha
She never sounds like she’s interviewing. Everything she asks is unnatural and sounds like prompts. She might as well just read from cards the researchers hand her.

She would interview Ian Huntley and be like 'Oooh, you're one of the most prolific and famous murderers in British history, well done you, absolutely super, amazing. & I LOVE your trousers.....'

The Rebecca Loos incident was basically proven wasn’t it?
Beyond that just rumours, albeit constant and persistent ones!

The fact they didn't sue spoke volumes.

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
To be fair there’s quite a lot of her to sit down.
Lauren probably needs to fold her hips and arse before she can sit down comfortably :oops:

I always wonder about women who have fat injections and implants - surely they scar, atrophy, get infected sometimes? What happens when you're past middle age - are you just left with sagging skin, especially if you're not exercising? I know with breast implants they're supposed to get changed every 10-15 years.

Not to mention the inflating and deflating of facial skin with fillers - we're going to have a generation of people with melted-beside-the-fire faces in a decade or two.

Oh - I'm doing it again - I thought I was posting on the Lauren Goodger thread, haha. I suppose it could apply to Carol Vorderman, too.
Carol has the cheek (har) to deny the fact she has bum implants/a fat transfer and puts it down to lunges, iirc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I briefly met Piers Morgan through a friend who works in TV. I'm sorry to say he was very charming and friendly to everyone there, and no-one had a bad word to say about him.

Reactions: 39

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know people dislike Piers Morgan on here but he really has it in for the Beckhams in a way that makes me wonder if he knows some dirt on them. He probably does. He’s the same about Ant and Dec, which is very interesting given he’s also part of the ITV family.

Reactions: 38

petitspois

VIP Member
My eyes have been opened on these threads. I am now certain my dream career would be to be a beard for a nice gay guy who's in the closet with a sideline of whipping a few random celebs for my nest egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38