Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg have you banged mark ruffalo?!
No, he is a lovely guy, so don't think he's that type!

Ruffalo is the avenger I have the biggest crush on, even though he's not the best looking by any means. He's just so adorable though.

I LOVE Paul Rudd too. He's hardly aged at all since Clueless/friends though, like some magic-gened wizard. Any tea there?
Sorry nothing from me, I'm afraid....although that's probably a good thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, and perhaps a pap just happened to be at the dump too. Interesting wording that he quit acting 18 years ago. There's dirt here, I can smell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MM... do you know if Hiddleswift was real (albeit brief) or faked? Is gaylor/kaylor real?

Reactions: 11
Liar liar.
Thanks re Bobby Davro.
Interesting.

Yes, and perhaps a pap just happened to be at the dump too. Interesting wording that he quit acting 18 years ago. There's dirt here, I can smell it.
I’m sure the Tip operatives do their best, but the dump is always going to be a bit whiffy.

I wonder if he was forced out of acting? God knows what you have to do to be beyond the pale.

Reactions: 4
Liar liar.
Thanks re Bobby Davro.
Interesting.

I’m sure the Tip operatives do their best, but the dump is always going to be a bit whiffy.

I wonder if he was forced out of acting? God knows what you have to do to be beyond the pale.
How long ago was the John Leslie scandal?

Reactions: 2
I think he probably genuinely wanted a child like a lot of gay people. But I find it really strange how he’s turned Eric into a miniature version of himself, even dressing him in the same clothes.
God that kid is going to ha e problems. Being a Mini Me isn’t healthy. Same as Liz Hurley's son.

Wonder if Cowell and McKenna met when McKenna was researching his book ' I can make you gay ' ? :unsure::p
I've said it before on past threads but for Monday laughter ....

McKenna said to Cowell

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes......👀😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the model/actress’s suspect story.
Don’t hate me but my spidy senses twitched at Hugh Jackman’s “love story” just a bit too Mills and Boone. I knew instantly “Nasty Nick “ ( yes I am that old!) was lying about his “dead wife” in Big Brother.

Reactions: 6
How do George and Amal claim to have met?

Campaigning for human rights, their woke eyes met across a cup of delicious Nespresso, (inconveniently watered down by the tears of women and children in the third world).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I stopped using Nescafé and nestle products years ago after reading (though not sure how true) that they were responsible for one million infant deaths a year in developing countries.

At the time I worked for a large worldwide company who had free Nescafé for employees in the kitchens. I sent links to articles I read to the management and they wrote to Nestle to ask about it. They replied denying it all but management changed to a different brand of coffee anyway. They had ethics policies for all suppliers and Nestle didn’t pass apparently.

Small thing, and I’m not particularly clued up on these things as an international human rights lawyer/activist would be. Tsk, tsk George and Amal!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I stopped using Nescafé and nestle products years ago after reading (though not sure how true) that they were responsible for one million infant deaths a year in developing countries.

At the time I worked for a large worldwide company who had free Nescafé for employees in the kitchens. I sent links to articles I read to the management and they wrote to Nestle to ask about it. They replied denying it all but management changed to a different brand of coffee anyway. They had ethics policies for all suppliers and Nestle didn’t pass apparently.

Small thing, and I’m not particularly clued up on these things as an international human rights would be. Tsk, tsk George and Amal!
I used to carry a laminated credit card size list of all the products Nestlé manufacturered and I boycotted them. Alas nearly 20 years later I've lapsed...😑

They encouraged women in developing counties to use formula instead of breast milk telling them formula was better. The breast milk then dried up, but many of the the women couldn’t afford to buy formula and the babies would die.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I carried a laminated credit card size list of all the products Nestlé manufacturered and I boycotted them. Alas nearly 20 years later I've lapsed...😑
It isn’t easy as they’re everywhere. The advice I read was to start with the coffee products as they’re the most prevalent and chip away at everything else.

Reactions: 10

Small thing, and I’m not particularly clued up on these things as an international human rights lawyer/activist would be. Tsk, tsk George and Amal!
Well done. 👏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.