Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was throwing dogshit over the fence to her neighbours in The Osbornes?
Ill never forget that vile story she told on would I lie to you about making her staff run into a burning building to rescue a painting or something then sacking them for not finding it funny! The fact that she even decided to tell that story and she wasnt at all ashamed of her behaviour after the fact shows what a vile specimen she is. At least Ozzy has the excuse that hes clearly completely addled by drink and drugs to the point of barely being cohetent, but she is just nasty to the core.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I briefly met Piers Morgan through a friend who works in TV. I'm sorry to say he was very charming and friendly to everyone there, and no-one had a bad word to say about him.

Reactions: 39
First time poster, have been lurking for aaaages. Not much in the way of tea but I thought I’d mention as she’s been brought up. Making me feel old realising how long ago it is, but about 8 years ago I had a couple of dealings with Amal Clooney at work and she was very polite and friendly. She looked absolutely stunning in person, my boss and half of the buildings jaws would be on the floor when she was there. I knew her mum Baria a bit better, brains a bit fuddled now but I think she was a journalist, she was lovely, would bring us gifts like silk scarves and chocolates whenever she had a meeting with my boss.

Met David Cameron once too, I just remember thinking he was quite (a lot) orange.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahh the poor tortured souls that are actors, tv presenters etc they go around pontificating about everything yet there they are supporting the rape and murder of women and children , violent crimes etc.

I wonder how many those people who snort coke take heroin etc realise they are snorting something that’s been shitted out of somebody’s arse
Is that where sniffing arseholes comes from? 🤔

Reactions: 4
There was a comment a few months ago on one of these threads from someone who said they’d worked with Piers and said he’s really nice. I think he puts on his persona on purpose.
I’ve always thought this. Bit of a Panto villain vibe, pretending he’s awful but actually a nice guy. I know there are quite a few real life people, like Captain Tom and a couple of little girls with disabilities, that he’s very supportive of. I know he’s done some very questionable things in his time but I get the feeling he’s an opinionated but quite decent guy.

Reactions: 19
I’ve always thought this. Bit of a Panto villain vibe, pretending he’s awful but actually a nice guy. I know there are quite a few real life people, like Captain Tom and a couple of little girls with disabilities, that he’s very supportive of. I know he’s done some very questionable things in his time but I get the feeling he’s an opinionated but quite decent guy.
I read his books years ago when he hadn't long been finished from the Mirror, before he was hosting a lot. There was something about the way he came across, his attitude etc, that I really liked so was gutted when he turned into what he is 🤣

Reactions: 8
I read his books years ago when he hadn't long been finished from the Mirror, before he was hosting a lot. There was something about the way he came across, his attitude etc, that I really liked so was gutted when he turned into what he is 🤣
I’m one of those who always disliked him until the last year, and I’ve doing it unnerving how often I’ve agreed with him or thought he was talking sense 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 13
Is that where sniffing arseholes comes from? 🤔
Sniffing arseholes comes from an actress called Jessica Brown Findlay who had a video leaked where she wanted to sniff her partner’s arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sniffing arseholes comes from an actress called Jessica Brown Findlay who had a video leaked where she wanted to sniff her partner’s arse
Those Arab men should know they don’t need to spend thousand for influencers from the uk, there’s people who will do it for free, saying that I’ve never seen the above on holiday in the Middle East

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m one of those who always disliked him until the last year, and I’ve doing it unnerving how often I’ve agreed with him or thought he was talking sense 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I have to admit, I get up a bit earlier on a morning now to watch him tear a piece out of different cabinet ministers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a look and Sharon was very rude to Rebecca. I’m curious if her and the Beckham's are friends too. 🤔
I don’t know if they still are but they were at the time and that’s where the X Factor outburst came from, Sharon’s “loyalty” to them.

1611434811952.jpeg

1611434851508.jpeg

1611434988016.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Ill never forget that vile story she told on would I lie to you about making her staff run into a burning building to rescue a painting or something then sacking them for not finding it funny! The fact that she even decided to tell that story and she wasnt at all ashamed of her behaviour after the fact shows what a vile specimen she is. At least Ozzy has the excuse that hes clearly completely addled by drink and drugs to the point of barely being cohetent, but she is just nasty to the core.
Can't stand that evil pos Sharon. She cut off the amps at ozfest when Maiden where playing and coherced ozzys fans to throw flour and eggs at Bruce Dickinson as she was jealous that Maiden where in a higher chart position than ozzy

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I enjoyed those books. I have his new one but not started it yet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.