Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George Clooney and Harry Styles? He's old enough to be the lad's granddad. That can't be right.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Any tea on the Buffy cast?! Just my user gave me a idea to ask...

I've met four of the actors at conventions but can't remember much apart from crying my eyes out one time (I was quite young but would still cry now ngl)
I've been to a Buffy convention too. There weren't any of the main cast there. I remember "Jonathan" was really nice, the ginger Potential was really complimentary and the girl who played Kennedy turned up late and was a compete cow.

Reactions: 2
Snorting coke when pregnant that makes me so sad. I havent got kids but how could you be so selfish to an innocent baby ?
My SIL took heroin when she was pregnant. She told everyone she didn’t. Terrible but she was a full blown addict. Did VB have an addiction or was she just wanting a buzz? It’s awful whichever. I agree
Oh, cool. I love RPDR, also. Did you see the recent Drag Race show in Vegas that had to be cut short when the pandemic happened? I watched the series, it looked amazing.

I agree with your male choices there :) Tom Eillis is really funny as well as cute, when he read his thirst tweets I was cracking up.

CDAN wrote a conspiracy about Clooney that was actually really terrible.

I heard the rumour about Alexander too. I don't know but he's gorgeous, one of my faves, too. I was not buying the 'relationship' between him and Elliot Page (when he was Ellen).
He dated Kate Bosworth for ages too. I’d rather he was gay than picked women like that.

Reactions: 5
I used to teach Antony ‘Buffy/Gold Blend’ Head’s daughters. He was absolutely charming and devastatingly hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh I fancy him like mad. Were you able to ignore looking at his hand?
I could barely look him in the eye. I just used to turn in to a blathering idiot in his presence. I ended up slightly dreading having to talk to him because it was Too Much 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could barely look him in the eye. I just used to turn in to a blathering idiot in his presence. I ended up slightly dreading having to talk to him because it was Too Much 😬
I probably would have vomitted out of nerves and excitement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet you are not plain really x
Thank you but sadly plain is probably a compliment!! I’m intelligent, popular, kind and have a good sense of humour so I’m ok. As I said in an earlier post took a long while for me to love myself but I do now. If people don’t like what I look like it’s their loss

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I made the mistake of watching a bit of the Miranda show when I found out Tom Ellis was in it. I soon stopped though as I prefer his Lucifer character!
[/QUOTE]
His character was very drippy in Miranda. When Lucifer first started it did take make a couple of episodes to see him as Lucifer and not Gary. Now I want to worship the devil. He's so hot and dom as Lucifer.

• Haha
He is pretty much the same about anyone. That man is full of hatred towards most people, he is a vile man
I was clearing out some of mum's newspapers through the week to recycle and last week's You Magazine (Daily Mail) had Joan Collins on the cover. Thought I'd read the story whilst I cooked - turns out Joan told Piers what a dear friend he is of hers and they seemed to have been chummy for years.

I thought La Collins had better taste! He's a scumbag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbf though, can you blame them?? Married for love or whatever.....but a decade of seeing and smelling Wayne Rooney’s skids in the toilet and hearing all his dalliances would put me off too......I think I’d probably still care, but not love by now.
Stay with the money, find myself a nice man on the side to fulfil my needs.... these women are made for life. If they’ve used you, use them back and make your own happiness I’d say! Like a big finger up to them!
If Colleen left Wayne she’s not going to go skint. They’ve been married for so long she’d get at least half.

Reactions: 11
If Colleen left Wayne she’s not going to go skint. They’ve been married for so long she’d get at least half.
Haven't they been together since school? They've been through it all together, I doubt she will ever leave. Same with VB and David, I'd be massively shocked if they announced a divorce/separation.

Reactions: 6
Haven't they been together since school? They've been through it all together, I doubt she will ever leave. Same with VB and David, I'd be massively shocked if they announced a divorce/separation.
Ah yeah I don’t think she’d leave him. It’s sad really that these men do what they want and don’t think about their wives. Also the kids, they will read everything Wayne has done to their mum one day

• Sad
I pretty much binged on the RPDR series on Netflix, and I am up to date on the UK ones. Wasn’t so keen on the Canadian series though!

I made the mistake of watching a bit of the Miranda show when I found out Tom Ellis was in it. I soon stopped though as I prefer his Lucifer character!
Lucifer - *Fans herself* lol
I haven't seen the Canadian version yet. The RPDR thread is so quiet there at the moment, maybe we can get it going! :)

He dated Kate Bosworth for ages too. I’d rather he was gay than picked women like that.
:ROFLMAO:

He dated Alexa Chung for a very long time, I think she's really pretty. He certainly has a preference in terms of body type.

Reactions: 1
I've been to a Buffy convention too. There weren't any of the main cast there. I remember "Jonathan" was really nice, the ginger Potential was really complimentary and the girl who played Kennedy turned up late and was a compete cow.
just like her character then 😂!

I met James Marsters and cried my eyes out hahah!!! He didn’t have his bleach blonde Spi

Just like her character the

Argggg my phone is broke and keeps posting things on its own 😂😅 too late to edit my post sorry!!
But yeah he didn’t have the blonde hair! I also met Tony head so can confirm he is hot like stated above 🤣 nick brendon and Julie Benz were the other two and both nice from what. I remember

Reactions: 1
Is Tina Malone the one who had a baby was she was about 55 and claimed it was a natural conception? She lost a shitload of weight after bariatric surgery and was trying to get the funding to have the excess skin removed, the last I heard. She was given an 8 month jail sentence for sharing the identity of one of the Bulger killers.

View attachment 398641
I just remember her as Stan's love interest nurse Bobbie in 'Dinnerladies'.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I read on here that Piers is Rebeccas loos cousin?

I know people dislike Piers Morgan on here but he really has it in for the Beckhams in a way that makes me wonder if he knows some dirt on them. He probably does. He’s the same about Ant and Dec, which is very interesting given he’s also part of the ITV family.

Reactions: 15
I was clearing out some of mum's newspapers through the week to recycle and last week's You Magazine (Daily Mail) had Joan Collins on the cover. Thought I'd read the story whilst I cooked - turns out Joan told Piers what a dear friend he is of hers and they seemed to have been chummy for years.

I thought La Collins had better taste! He's a scumbag.
He brown noses her so much whenever she is on GMB and on social media

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.