Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah I don’t think she’d leave him. It’s sad really that these men do what they want and don’t think about their wives. Also the kids, they will read everything Wayne has done to their mum one day
Have you read bits from the secret footballer? He gives an interesting take on it. Some of the women know what they’re getting themselves into and turn a blind eye in order to maintain the comfortable life. He mentioned one WAG who herself slept with a team mate of her husband and was notorious for having affairs herself.

Reactions: 9
Wikipedia says they’re 2nd cousins.
Anyone remember when Rebecca loos was on a celeb singing show years ago (like a celeb X factor type thing) and Sharon osbourne was a judge. Sharon went to town on Rebecca, really rude to her. I didn’t know if maybe Sharon was a really good friend of the beckhams.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why do you feel sorry for her? She should just stop shovelling food into her mouth. She has kids - she's just selfish as she obviously doesn't want to be around for them as she will be dead.
It’s not that easy though for some people. Food addiction can be as bad as alcohol or drug addiction. Look at the other posts on this thread about people who have also had gastric bypass procedures but are liquidising high calorie food to eat. It’s a very complex issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone remember when Rebecca loos was on a celeb singing show years ago (like a celeb X factor type thing) and Sharon osbourne was a judge. Sharon went to town on Rebecca, really rude to her. I didn’t know if maybe Sharon was a really good friend of the beckhams.
I’ve just had a look and Sharon was very rude to Rebecca. I’m curious if her and the Beckham's are friends too. 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a look and Sharon was very rude to Rebecca. I’m curious if her and the Beckham's are friends too. 🤔
Yeah it’s on YouTube. I know Elton John is one of the beckham kids godfather. Didn’t know if maybe Elton and ozzy were friends and that might be how they’re all linked up?

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s on YouTube. I know Elton John is one of the beckham kids godfather. Didn’t know if maybe Elton and ozzy were friends and that might be how they’re all linked up?
I’ve just had a little search and Ozzy has a song called Ordinary Man with Elton. It must be why she was rude to Rebecca.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Something about wear some knickers next time - she was really horrible to her. Considering Sharon had and affair with an already married Ozzy she didn't have the upper hand

Reactions: 18
Something about wear some knickers next time - she was really horrible to her. Considering Sharon had and affair with an already married Ozzy she didn't have the upper hand
Sharon’s just a nasty old hag with a history of unhinged behaviour. She’s got no right to take the moral high ground with anyone.

Reactions: 33
In my fantasies he is the kind and gentle type, nothing kinky going on there.

Jason mamoa is my go to fantasy guy for rough sex and lifting me up against the wall type sex.

Tom ellis is my dom and i always just imagine him as lucifer. I bet he’s swung a whip or two in his time!

He strikes me as a real loyal family man. I think if he was cheating it would have been in the mainstream media when he was big ie coinciding with film releases although that’s just based on my perception of the media. They seem more interested in the actions of z list celebs at the minute.
Isnt he married to Lisa Bonet? Now they are a 🔥 couple.
I dont know re the press. I think they just dont have the cash anymore to tail people or pay £££ to paps to do it, so they go for the easy ones- celebs who tell them where they are and pay the paps themselves ( hence the endless z list and reality star stories about people no one has heard of) or they trawl celebs Instagram and gossip sites for stories. They will camp outside for a story that is a guaranteed clickbait in relation to A listers, like the Dominic West story, but the pictures likely come from members of the public who have taken a photo on their camera phone and sent it in if it reveals a scandal, or even ' A lister goes out to buy a pint of milk' type rubbish. Momoa would need to be out in the open cheating to get caught. Otherwise its just gossip, and may or may not be true.

Reactions: 4
Lisa Armstrong is the make up artist for Piers’ Life Stories show, that could be why he comments the way he does about Ant and Dec.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lisa Armstrong is the make up artist for Piers’ Life Stories show, that could be why he comments the way he does about Ant and Dec.
Oooooh! I knew she did Strictly, but not life stories! Lisa seems really well liked by everyone involved in Strictly. I’m guessing Piers likes her as well. She’s probably a nice person who’s been hung out to dry by Ant and his PR.

Reactions: 37
I made the mistake of watching a bit of the Miranda show when I found out Tom Ellis was in it. I soon stopped though as I prefer his Lucifer character!
His character was very drippy in Miranda. When Lucifer first started it did take make a couple of episodes to see him as Lucifer and not Gary. Now I want to worship the devil. He's so hot and dom as Lucifer.
[/QUOTE]
He is not at all sexy in Miranda! I didnt watch Lucifer for ages after it came out. I knew hed cheated on Tamsin Outhwaite and was a bit of arubbish husband/boyfriend in general but I didnt care😆 Hes married again now. I followed him on Insta for a while and he does seem to keep in touch with all his kids at least. Even the one he had when he was really young.

Reactions: 3
Ant was a little tit to that woman and she deserved all the money she got. As the kids say, don’t @ me

Reactions: 44
Oooooh! I knew she did Strictly, but not life stories! Lisa seems really well liked by everyone involved in Strictly. I’m guessing Piers likes her as well. She’s probably a nice person who’s been hung out to dry by Ant and his PR.
Thats interesting. I didnt know that either. He doesnt need ITV, but they need him, whereas with all their other presenters it seems very cliquey in a symbiotic relationship way. Probably because ITV have coveted up so much about them over the years. I wonder if Piers is the opposite of Phil, Holly, Ant and maybe Dec, in that outwardly hes nasty but its a persona and hes a half decent bloke ( apart from the phone hacking 😂) whereas the rest are awful off screen but saccharine on?

Reactions: 19
Thats interesting. I didnt know that either. He doesnt need ITV, but they need him, whereas with all their other presenters it seems very cliquey in a symbiotic relationship way. Probably because ITV have coveted up so much about them over the years. I wonder if Piers is the opposite of Phil, Holly, Ant and maybe Dec, inbthat oytwardly hes nasty but its a persona and hes a half decent bloke ( apart from the phone hacking 😂) whereas the rest are awful off screen but saccharine on?
There was a comment a few months ago on one of these threads from someone who said they’d worked with Piers and said he’s really nice. I think he puts on his persona on purpose.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.