Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t sure what to make of Richard. I was sat at reception when he turned up We arrived about half one and he turned up with some of the crew red faced and I assumed he had a liquid lunch. He was very professional during the filming but made several errors including introducing it is Calendar, another show he presented.
I had driven for almost three hours to get there and then been sat at the desk for 3 shows and I got cramp in the 4th. I tried to discretely stretch under the desk but Carol saw my pained expression and said she thought I was in trouble. Richard didn’t look up and just said don’t be daft he’s winning!
I attended two after show parties. The first was the 18th birthday which was filmed during my stint. The second was after the final as I was in the top 8 on that series. I don’t remember much about Richard there. If he had been rude I think it would have stuck in the memory.
Countdown by then was very much his show. I expect that he had got used to doing things his way as had all the crew so they were all comfortable with each other
Well done Shep....that's something to be proud about!

Reactions: 9
How about we move this thread from smelling minges to feet!
Idris Elba has a foot fetish, and will talk quite freely about it.
Jeremy Irons likes to smell feet, and spank the soles of others.
Tom Hiddleston has more of an ankle fetish, and likes his women to wear very high stilletos in bed to get the shape right.
Whilst on the subject of feet, Simon Cowell wears 4in blocks in each shoe to make himself taller!
Phew, glad I got that off my chest!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Tom Hiddleston has more of an ankle fetish, and likes his women to wear very high stilletos in bed to get the shape right.
Whilst on the subject of feet, Simon Cowell wears 4in blocks in each shoe to make himself taller!
I knew about Simon Cowell's lifts in his shoes, bless his little short legs.
Gutted about Idris Elba - feet are something I recoil from. I think it stems from having a Saturday job in a show shop one summer and having to deal with multiple sweaty/blistered/callous-ridden feet every weekend. I could never be a podiatrist!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Are we allowed to ask how you know all of this.
Get it all of you're chest I'm all ears.

Reactions: 3
Nick Berry seems to have be papped a few times recently, at a tip and walking his dogs. Bit random?!

Reactions: 16
Are we allowed to ask how you know all of this.
Get it all of you're chest I'm all ears.
I am something of an insider, I suppose.
I have been around celebrities for years, and have attended many "special" parties. You either get to see stuff or hear stuff from the inside.
I also have lots of intimate moments with some very famous people.
I did write a brief intro to me in the Model thread.
Ask away, and if I can answer, I will. 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have been around celebrities for years, and have attended many "special" parties. You either get to see stuff or hear stuff from the inside.
I also had lots of intimate moments with some very famous people.
I need to look at the model thread. Thank you 😊

Nick Berry seems to have be papped a few times recently, at a tip and walking his dogs. Bit random?!
Something must be afoot, the rags always do this when they're skirting around a scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never liked Jeremy Irons. Always comes across as a bit pervy to me. And not in a good way. A bit seedy.

Reactions: 15
Oh no Idris, I fancy the pants off him ☹
Better get your feet washed and toe nails painted sharpish!

Who is the rudest or worst celeb you’ve met? (And nicest) x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's fabulous too. I saw her on a programme where she said her parents made her swear on the bible not to sleep with another woman when she plucked up the courage to tell them she was gay aged 27.
That seems odd, considering she's Jewish, but then she is one of the weirdly self-hating ones so who knows.

All the talk of Lorraine's growler and the horrified reactions tells me none of you have ever been unlucky enough to see Hope Solo's nudes...

Reactions: 3
I remember a few years ago she said she had Brothers and Sisters who were in their fifties,so her Dad must be in his eighties I'm guessing?.She is the youngest of 6 I think,her closest sibling is 10 years older than her.
I think shes a brilliant actress. I loved Queens Gambit and her face is just so unusual. But yes, I doubt somehow a billionnaires daughter was just spotted outside Harrods on the off chance!

That seems odd, considering she's Jewish, but then she is one of the weirdly self-hating ones so who knows.

All the talk of Lorraine's growler and the horrified reactions tells me none of you have ever been unlucky enough to see Hope Solo's nudes...
Yes thats what I thought- shes Jewish. I dont know whether she just said ' the bible' for comic effect!

Reactions: 12
Jewish people do have their own version of the bible though, the Tanakh - perhaps that's what she meant?

Reactions: 4
Thought of a question, are you famous in your own right, I'm absolutely not trying to dox you. Just interested as I've read all your posts now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.