Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was well known that he used to visit a transvestite in Sydneys red light district.
His brother also runs a Swingers club in New Zealand! Interesting family.

Very harsh (ouch!) but probably true. As I have said before, I don't do relationships, so he can do as he pleases. As long as he puts something on the end of it!
I‘m sure she wasn’t referring to you as a bit of rough. Darling, you say don’t do relationships but it comes across that you really like TH. Take care ok 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had a look at some of mine the other day as we were talking about them, and where the old ones used for business purposes specify a time, many of mine state an indefinite period of time.
The process is being abused as it should be to protect sensitive corporate info before a deal, they are now being used to shut people up from talking about things they see.
In the old days, people would wear masks to hide identity, now they don't need to.
Have you ever been involved in something that had a D notice rather than an NDA (or both)?

@Mischievous Mystery - Is there a celeb you can name who people love but is a tremendous toss pot? (Thanks for the juicy goss, btw)
Also the opposite - anyone who most people think is a twit but is actually really lovely and maybe misunderstood?

Reactions: 5
Have you ever been involved in something that had a D notice rather than an NDA (or both)?

Also the opposite - anyone who most people think is a twit but is actually really lovely and maybe misunderstood?
Aren't D notices for journalists? Not come across one of those.
Funny enough, Michael Portillo is a lovely man. I know he comes across as being a twit, but when I met him, he was a proper gentleman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh I met Michael Portillo when he was filming at the Festiniog Railway in Porthmadog. He was charm personified. My mum was horrified when I told her because she loathes him!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I‘m sure she wasn’t referring to you as a bit of rough. Darling, you say don’t do relationships but it comes across that you really like TH. Take care ok 💐
Honestly, I'm a big girl who has bèen there, seen it and bought the t shirt, so nothing really shocks or surprises me anymore. Wish I wasn't so cynical, but it's par for the course with the paths I have chosen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Or tongue ! 😜
🤢Shame he hasn’t got a massive..comb. Or even a normal sized packet of condoms.

When he was editor of The Spectator I was involved in a promotion with him at a WHS outlet in West London. The number of women (of a certain age) asking to be introduced to him was staggering.
There is no accounting for taste but he does seem to be a fanny magnet for a certain type of woman.
[/QUOTE]

But then so is the piece of filth that is Jeremy Bamber. He gets loads of love letters.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
1611670940288.png

This is all getting very strange between them. It is awful when you love someone so much and they don't love you back but she should be careful about throwing around too many terms. He's already emotionally checked out it seems so he could behave coldly and cruelly to her whilst she's saying things during her distress.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
View attachment 403699

This is all getting very strange between them. It is awful when you love someone so much and they don't love you back but she should be careful about throwing around too many terms. He's already emotionally checked out it seems so he could behave coldly and cruelly to her whilst she's saying things during her distress.
That's horrible. Though unless you know them personally it's hard to say what's going on.

Keep it off social media, I say. I know Seann Walsh's girfriend accused him of gaslighting via Twitter. I did feel sorry for her BUT I think if a man is abusive/a cheater/addicted to something the signs are there quite early on and it's usually more complex than a surprise revelation cracking the facade wide open.

The blame game can get messy and it's not worth it, especially when you have kids.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 403699

She really doesn’t sound OK at all. Airing your dirty laundry public is never a good look though, be the bigger person. I also think terms like narcissism and gaslighting are thrown around all too easily these days, sometimes marriages just break down. That’s life.

Reactions: 20
Mmm Ioan Gruffudd has split with wife.....strange posting it on Twitter would not be my first instinct... it has since been removed 🧐
Been reading the comments in the fail and one said hat Ioan gave an interview in ca 2018 and said their marriage has been strained for the past 4 years and that nothing physical has been going on all that time.
That interview needs to be looked for for verification.

Also many mentions of Alice Eve posting often strange stuff on social media...

If that's true, then the marriage breakdown isn't surprising and maybe he's leaving "next week" because that's when his lease for a new place starts?

Edit: I think the interview was with The Guardian.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 403699

I can't see that Tweet on there. Has it been deleted?

She really doesn’t sound OK at all. Airing your dirty laundry public is never a good look though, be the bigger
person .
it’s easy to say from this angle though. Whatever has happened she is right in the midst of her emotions now and this will feel like the only relief she has. She may well regret it but it’s only with experience/hindsight that you learn how to really handle these things in the moment ( although Hopefully she will never have to go through anything like this again) She’s fragile and I really feel for her. You don’t want to restrain yourself. You want them to feel pain. If he’s checked out then it will be pointless but it’s all she has right now. I really hope the kids are ok

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ooh I met Michael Portillo when he was filming at the Festiniog Railway in Porthmadog. He was charm personified. My mum was horrified when I told her because she loathes him!
I was at a work event M P was guest speaker - very funny , very charming and I don’t vote Tory !

Reactions: 11
Also Alice left her long term live in boyfriend for Ioan years ago, so she’s not whiter than white herself.

She also said that if he didn’t marry her their relationship is over. So yeah, not a good foundation. But nothing is black and white people are complicated and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.