Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just walked past a news stand and Arg is front page news today, 26 stone he is! Wasn't he thin 5 minutes ago?
If he gets the weight loss surgery it will be a waste of money, I know someone who had it and five years on he is bigger than before the surgery. A lot of people think it will fix everything and that they won't gain again and don't put in the effort. Surgery is just a quick stopgap to give you time to fix whatever is making you overeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If he gets the weight loss surgery it will be a waste of money, I know someone who had it and five years on he is bigger than before the surgery. A lot of people think it will fix everything and that they won't gain again and don't put in the effort. Surgery is just a quick stopgap to give you time to fix whatever is making you overeat.
Yup you have to fix your mind and your relationship with food first. He is simply a spoiled pig. I would also want to know how it is that the NHS would carry out this surgery at the present time when other things are being cancelled including cancer treatment. If his mum is putting her hand in her pocket again she is nothing but a fool. She should throw him out and make him stand on his own two feet for once - oh he can't see them can he...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All too true sadly. I know someone who had it done and has put on 3.5 stone since.

Reactions: 8
As regards the Beckhams....I will have to say this positive about them. Friend of mines daughter was having treatment a few years ago for Leukaemia (fortunately treatment was successful). Her and her Mum obviously had to spend a long period of time in hospital on a children’s ward. It was just before Christmas and David and Victoria turned up with presents for children and gifts for parents. Spent hours there and time with everyone, she said there was no media, no cameras with them. Apparently the nurses said it was something they did a couple of times a year and had nothing but good things to say about them. My friend and her daughter were chuffed to bits and said they were genuinely lovely and didn’t think there was any hidden agenda. Just putting another side of them across maybe

• Heart
Reactions: 70
As regards the Beckhams....I will have to say this positive about them. Friend of mines daughter was having treatment a few years ago for Leukaemia (fortunately treatment was successful). Her and her Mum obviously had to spend a long period of time in hospital on a children’s ward. It was just before Christmas and David and Victoria turned up with presents for children and gifts for parents. Spent hours there and time with everyone, she said there was no media, no cameras with them. Apparently the nurses said it was something they did a couple of times a year and had nothing but good things to say about them. My friend and her daughter were chuffed to bits and said they were genuinely lovely and didn’t think there was any hidden agenda. Just putting another side of them across maybe
If you want a laugh... go to Amazon and look up Dorklyn's photography book then read the reviews - I was howling laughter :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All too true sadly. I know someone who had it done and has put on 3.5 stone since.
A woman I know spent her entire inheritance on bariatric surgery. She dropped to 10 stone (from 23 stone) over the course of a year, but has put all the weight back on, and more over the next 2 years. She had a gastric sleeve and apparently it's possible to constantly eat small amounts all day, and if those small amounts are high calorie foods (ice-cream, creamy desserts, thick yoghurt etc) then the weight just piles back on.

She would have been better spending her money on private therapy to explore the need to constantly eat. It's all very sad because she is even more unhappy now, than she was before the surgery :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A woman I know spent her entire inheritance on bariatric surgery. She dropped to 10 stone (from 23 stone) over the course of a year, but has put all the weight back on, and more over the next 2 years. She had a gastric sleeve and apparently it's possible to constantly eat small amounts all day, and if those small amounts are high calorie foods (ice-cream, creamy desserts, thick yoghurt etc) then the weight just piles back on.

She would have been better spending her money on private therapy to explore the need to constantly eat. It's all very sad because she is even more unhappy now, than she was before the surgery :(
Jeez that is just awful. You are right about little doses of high calorie food - then there alcoholic drinks which by-pass the sleeve/band to a certain extent. Arg likes a sly shot or 30...

Has Vanessa Feltz had some kind of gastric band or sleeve operation?
I read a headline on a gossip magazine last year "friends fear she's drinking custard again"
I must admit, I nearly defecated myself laughing in the middle of the supermarket when I read it and then felt a bit mean as she obviously has serious issues around weight management but in the context of weight loss surgery it's even sadder really.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I never saw many famous people during my London years so I'm jealous of you all! My claims to fame are that I saw Richard Ayoade and his wife shopping in Oxford Street, I saw Aled Jones in John Lewis around Christmas time (resisted the urge to sing The Snowman theme), and saw the comedian Romesh Ranganathan on his bike in Bethnal Green. At least I think it was him!

The best one for me was when I saw Matty Healy, the singer from The 1975 near Liberty, as I am a massive fan of the band. He was so nice and polite and asked if I wanted a picture with him. He seemed tired so I didn't want to take up much of his time but he was very patient with me 😊
I saw a few, Gavin from Gavin and Stacey, Jeremy what’s it from old school Hollyoaks, Gaz Coombes (fit!!), Damon Albarn, the whole Ellis-Bexter clan, James May, Chelsea players (don’t know who) but there were a few apparently. I’m sure there are more I just can’t think 🤔

Reactions: 7
Do you have any tea on Alexander Skarsgard?
This thread is quickly supplying me with gossip about the men on my “list” (people you are allowed to cheat with because you will never meet them in that situation and they are way out of your league so it’s never going to happen!)

My list is currently; Jason Mamoa, Tom Ellis, Dave Navarro and Alexander Skarsgaard

I feel like I should shed some gossip but I unfortunately have never met or seen a celeb in the wild. I have met Penn and Teller after a show, and Teller (the little one) was very chatty, friendly and knows how to keep a crowd controlled! Penn was polite, but quiet but I suppose after doing all the talking for 2 hours he just wanted a rest 😃

Edit: How could I forget! I’m a big fan of RuPaul’s drag race and we saw a show in Las Vegas and afterwards the crew were outside and everyone was invited to mingle. One of the dancers was gorgeous so I was desperate for a pic with him, and someone held the door open for me and I just said a passing thanks thinking it was just someone and it was Shangela from RPDR!

Last edited:
I read a headline on a gossip magazine last year "friends fear she's drinking custard again"
I must admit, I nearly defecated myself laughing in the middle of the supermarket when I read it and then felt a bit mean as she obviously has serious issues around weight management but in the context of weight loss surgery it's even sadder really.
She did have a by-pass and has never denied it. There was a problem I believe and she had to have further surgery.

I remember that and I think she admitted it on TM or similar. Saw some other programme about gastric sleeves and one woman was talking about how she could cheat it by drinking melted ice cream 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember that and I think she admitted it on TM or similar. Saw some other programme about gastric sleeves and one woman was talking about how she could cheat it by drinking melted ice cream 🤢
Tina Malone filmed the lot, you don't hear much about her these days.

Tina malone got in trouble for giving away the new identity of one of the vile james bulger murderers.

Reactions: 19
Missing pages so will catch up, but live on tv the guest featuring Dan Stevens is on Sony channel. Also he has the film out blithe spirit with some big wigs, and, and at Christmas he was in the brilliant film based on Dickens &. Christmas carol.
Disclaimer I'm not his fan!
Poor bugger! He’s only got one fan? Is it his mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.