Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that story about him shagging harper's teacher... iirc, he never denied that in the press nor did he sue? (I may be wrong)
but celebs like becks have so much ££ that if a false story was put out that was so defamatory surely they'd sue? why not?
Beckham will have NDA's falling out of his ears!
I don't think there is any doubt he cheats.

Reactions: 27
Beckham can't be that good a shag for women to have to go through all that before getting a portion. I wouldn't touch him if he was covered in gold and offered me a cheque for 40 million. Pig thick idiot and as soon as he spoke I'd lose any moistness I might have accrued.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I think it’s always a tell when they say they deny all allegations, intend on suing and then they never do.
I’m guessing their version of intending to sue is paying off and acquiring an injunction.

That reminds me when someone doesn’t say thank you after singing a song, doesn’t anyone else automatically think it’s because they weren’t singing live?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Beckham can't be that good a shag for women to have to go through all that before getting a portion. I wouldn't touch him if he was covered in gold and offered me a cheque for 40 million. Pig thick idiot and as soon as he spoke I'd lose any moistness I might have accrued.
I’d shag him for £40m. I wouldn’t enjoy it though :D

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve never found David Beckham remotely attractive. Even when he was at the height of his fame and considered a huge pin up I never got it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry to go back to this, but did she really beg to smell his bum hole?? That is very weird...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I wonder if it is an agreement, as long as he is discreet or whether she is unaware, or pretends not to know.
Well I doubt she’s unaware. It’s alluded to all over the internet and the Rebecca loo’s one was all over the press.

I guess the brand and money is more important. Look at Colleen Rooney.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if it is an agreement, as long as he is discreet or whether she is unaware, or pretends not to know.
It is an agreement; he bails out her fashion vanity project. Eventually he may notice it would be cheaper to get a divorce :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well at least he wouldn't be able to speak. It all goes wrong when that happens.
He'd be out of luck if he was a sex line phone operator, that's for sure. His voice makes him sound like Mr Bean (though, Rowan Atkinson doesn't seem to do too badly with the opposite sex, either).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He'd be out of luck if he was a sex line phone operator, that's for sure. His voice makes him sound like Mr Bean (though, Rowan Atkinson doesn't seem to do too badly with the opposite sex, either).
I recall seeing Mr Beans girlfriend and pinching myself. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.