Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when I read Alice's first tweet about Ioan leaving I read that as emotionally manipulative. He's leaving her and the house, not necessarily the daughters. By choosing to live somewhere else it might be better for them than to live in a loveless household where parents resent each other. I am somewhat tainted as my ex was extremely emotionally manipulative and would pull on the heartstrings to try and get me back.

That second tweet feels like something I might have posted when emotionally wrought and trying to seek confirmation that maybe he was wrong and I wasn't crazy, especially as it was always "even so and so agrees with me" and if contradicted the comeback would be "but they're not God though," or his favourite "they all lie to you, I'm the only one who tells you the truth." You kind of reach out at points, but when you're on the brink it can sound desperate and crazy, and people ignore you. I think anonymously posting on boards, articles and videos helped because people actually answer you. I think I would have escaped much sooner if any of my friends had actually said "you know he's kinda being a dick" rather than being scared of rocking the boat and just saying "hmmmm."

Not actually sure where I was going here, maybe with no one really has any idea what goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See when I read Alice's first tweet about Ioan leaving I read that as emotionally manipulative. He's leaving her and the house, not necessarily the daughters. By choosing to live somewhere else it might be better for them than to live in a loveless household where parents resent each other. I am somewhat tainted as my ex was extremely emotionally manipulative and would pull on the heartstrings to try and get me back.

That second tweet feels like something I might have posted when emotionally wrought and trying to seek confirmation that maybe he was wrong and I wasn't crazy, especially as it was always "even so and so agrees with me" and if contradicted the comeback would be "but they're not God though," or his favourite "they all lie to you, I'm the only one who tells you the truth." You kind of reach out at points, but when you're on the brink it can sound desperate and crazy, and people ignore you. I think anonymously posting on boards, articles and videos helped because people actually answer you. I think I would have escaped much sooner if any of my friends had actually said "you know he's kinda being a dick" rather than being scared of rocking the boat and just saying "hmmmm."

Not actually sure where I was going here, maybe with no one really has any idea what goes on.
I know what you mean. He might be having an affair and be planning to leave her for someone else, he might have fallen out of love with her for whatever reason or she might be an absolute nightmare to live with and he’s had enough. You never know what goes on behind closed doors, no marriage is perfect, people are complicated and nothing is black or white. My Auntie and Uncle have a very turbulent marriage, and despite having been together for well over 30 years they’ve spent a large portion of that time having terrible blazing rows and not speaking for months on end. Neither is to blame, they are both as bad as each other. They’re now at the point where they barely speak unless out in public and putting on a show. It would really would have been better for everyone had they split years ago because I can’t imagine it’s a nice life.

Reactions: 14
I really don't care that much about mumsnet, but you're tarring thousands of posters with one bitter brush. Certain topics are definitely more controversial than others and so I'll not say I haven't seen examples of those things. I've also seen examples of the opposite though.

I will admit there's much less inane bullshit that you get on other sites "U ok hon" etc because a majority of the posters seem to be intelligent eloquent women.
The competitive parenting drive me nuts on Mumsnet. I went back on it after ages to look something up and it's all moaning about their kids teachers for doing too much/too little/ not replying to their endless passive aggressive emails about their gifted child blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has posted messages of support for me. 💋
I have a particular poster on ignore as I don't need negativity in a forum that has been so welcoming and kind.
I can assure you I am not a 20st trucker or even TH himself, though that did make me giggle!
I am in my 40's although I didn't say I wasn't or I would have been too young to do page 3. However, I am proud of the career I have had and am not ashamed of it.
I will continue to write about my adventures and give as much as I can without being vague or illegal lol! Trust me, they are all true, though some are abit hazy depending on the drugs!!
Thanks Tattlers x

• Heart
Reactions: 131
I was actually offered the opportunity to do glamour modelling years ago when I was about 17 and was far too shy to do it, now I wish I had!😂

Reactions: 21
I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has posted messages of support for me. 💋
I have a particular poster on ignore as I don't need negativity in a forum that has been so welcoming and kind.
I can assure you I am not a 20st trucker or even TH himself, though that did make me giggle!
I am in my 40's although I didn't say I wasn't or I would have been too young to do page 3. However, I am proud of the career I have had and am not ashamed of it.
I will continue to write about my adventures and give as much as I can without being vague or illegal lol! Trust me, they are all true, though some are abit hazy depending on the drugs!!
Thanks Tattlers x
tenor.gif

Love your posts!

I'm 27 and need to have a bit more MM-inspired spice in my life by the time I'm 40. I'm so boring lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Ioan Alice thing seems weird to me because she seems to have no idea it was coming. If they had been having problems for a while this wouldn't be a surprise, surely he would have said that he didn't think the relationship wasn't working before just saying he's leaving. Where are her friends? She must have well-known friends who'd be advising her to keep quiet. I wonder when we'll find out!

Reactions: 8
I was actually offered the opportunity to do glamour modelling years ago when I was about 17 and was far too shy to do it, now I wish I had!😂
God wish I was offered glamour modelling, no one has offered to pay to see my saggy pair 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll confess I love her, but I think the Hiddleston thing was ill advised. It led to a great song though (Getaway Car). I don't personally believe she's a closeted lesbian because she has absolutely no reason to hide something like that. Maybe, yes when she was country, but not now. Maybe she is bi and was having a thing with Karlie Kloss, but I don't believe ALL of her relationships with males have been faked.

Not a fan of Harris at all. Strikes me as aggressive and up himself.
I cna comfirm Adam and his family are lovely

Reactions: 1
The Ioan Alice thing seems weird to me because she seems to have no idea it was coming. If they had been having problems for a while this wouldn't be a surprise, surely he would have said that he didn't think the relationship wasn't working before just saying he's leaving. Where are her friends? She must have well-known friends who'd be advising her to keep quiet. I wonder when we'll find out!
I do feel for her, she’s clearly very hurt 💔 will be interesting to see if he releases a statement. Wonder if he tried to get her to do a Dominic what’s-his-face fake “we’re still together” photo shoot outside of the house and she’s told him to shove it up his ass. Hope so ☺

Reactions: 13

Love your posts!

I'm 27 and need to have a bit more MM-inspired spice in my life by the time I'm 40. I'm so boring lol
Best thing to do is get handy with a riding crop. Most famous people I meet are subs, and a sniff of dominance, you have them crawling.....sometimes literally!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Best thing to do is get handy with a riding crop. Most famous people I meet are subs, and a sniff of dominance, you have them crawling.....sometimes literally!!
OMFG.

can I just say I come here for your posts and your posts alone. I think I want to be you when I grow up. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.