Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well now she is wading in the bulls...hit. Honestly I'm starting to think maybe there is some truth to the lie because surely if she just wanted to snag Alec on the basis of appearing more 'exotic ' then surely she'd have kept it on the downlow publicly?! She's committed to giving her kids Spanish names ffs why would you want your own kids to be permanent reminders of lies!?
I reckon she's a better actor than alec balwin lets give her credit!
I think its a combination of things she started off in the ballroom dancing community which has quite a big latino influence i think she quite possibly is jealous/competitive with her brother (who lives in mallorca with his spanish wife).
Maybe sibling rivalry and unadressed feelings of inferiority?
Also if her parents love the island maybe it has sentimental values attached to it and she wants to feel connected to something which makes her feel good?
I just see it as a form of escapism that went too far i that obviously on some level she is not happy being herself so constructed a more exotic alluring persona?
If she'd just been good old plain hillary girl next door from middle class america then i guess thats not edgy enough for her?
Maybe her persona (she thought) made her stand out and brought her attention?
Attention that ironically she would rather not have now the heat is on?
Her strategy worked though didn't it?
She got the wealthy older husband she kick started her career she made a large family i guess she thought it was worth it?
I think if she'd been more low key and hadn't been so detirmined to hog the limelight we'd probably be none the wiser?
I guess the moral of the story is be happy with what you've got and be yourself?
Its sheer greed that has been her downfall nothing has ever been enough hell she was even talking about having a sixth child!!
This women does not know when enough is enough in my opinion and all the oversharing with the underwear selfies just alienated female viewers (c'mon who can relate to that?) and him running around town like an alpha male gorilla threatening anyone who crossed his path that and the smug self satisfaction of the pair and you can see why people are not sympathetic?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lisa is looking really well, which will be pissing of ant and his pe team
I know depressing innit? Nearly kill a mum and her toddler as a drugged up driver is less of a mo-no than looking like a middle aged woman whose going through the mill

• Heart
Reactions: 32
on Beady-eyed Beckham still not getting his “K”due to him being a tosser:
I thought that was a pre-requisite.

A Love Island bint is not, and never will be, a “somebody” 😂😂😂
So much so I passed over the stuff reacher! I was thinking of big stars forgetting about her.

Oh god, and the rage filled response from Lisa will land on Twitter in 3, 2 , 1.................
Good luck to her. He and all the sycophants that lie for Ant, and belittle her, and forced her out of a Job she loved deserve it.
All those who tried to befriend her and now ares-lick AnneMarie? Is that her name?
Most would be cowed with all the big-guns of her industry against her. Being “dignifified” serves them quite well.
Give e’m hell love. Ant is a powerful and nasty bully with the media behind him.

Talking of fantasists developing a faux accent, who remembers Steve McClaren? Haha
its no good me trying to put the clip up, it never works!

Yeah, he is one of those who got lucky. That's not to say he didn't pay his dues, but I would have never predicted him to be film star material. For someone who comes from a blue collar background and hit fame at the age of 30, you would think he would be less up his own arse. I remember him being on David Letterman back in the 90s and Letterman asked him about how much he made and Bruce got really pissy with him, "you shouldn't ask anyone how much they make." I think everyone should know how much others make, only to point out the ones make loads of cash for doing basically nothing. Oh but then that would mean rioting in the streets and guillotines. Shame. :ROFLMAO:

It seems like everyone and their grandmother is out in St. Barts or Dubai.
Exactly for a big starches very ordinary, apart from his ego

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does David Beckham keep getting referred to as Derek!? Have I missed something!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I’ve just found Joey Barton doing an excruciating impression of the sexy French skunk from the cartoons. Marcel La Pue.
it was so excruciating I had to turn it off as the passive embarrassment was physically in comfortable.

• Haha
Not a celebrity but apparently the president of Ireland had a fling with some fella. Well known secret in the army.

Anyone got any more deets?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not a celebrity but apparently the president of Ireland had a fling with some fella. Well known secret in the army.

Michael D had an affair with a man???? Never heard that rumour before and I'm Irish 🤔

Reactions: 3

I think it's an open secret at this stage that his sexuality has been questioned before. And I remember Forbes publishing an article years ago calling him an 'acknowledged homosexual' or something equally oddly worded, then backtracking massively. I wouldn't be surprised if he was or if he wasn't, personally.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was at Jools Holland with a band and she was also playing. Can confirm she is a miserable, stuck up witch. Zero charisma or personality. Her success has always baffled me. Voice is like nails down a backboard.
Same here. Her voice is really shrill, especially on the higher notes, and isn’t pleasant to listen to. I’ve always suspected she had connections in the industry, and that’s how she got her break, cos it doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Reactions: 8
The Hilaria thing is pretty, well, hilarious, especially now Alec and Hilaria keep digging when it would be better to just go silent. I really get the vibes that Alec didn't know the full truth and is trying to stick up for his wife publicly - I bet behind closed doors he's had a few meltdowns (he has form for his bad temper).

HB has never seemed irritating to me, and family members and friends like her, so although it's weird behaviour, it's not something you should be hung out to dry and #cancelled over.

Of course, if you meet someone who tells little white lies about inconsequential stuff, you wonder what else they're hiding.

So, it could just be a cute little fictional backstory she's created for herself (and it was something that happened in the golden age of Hollywood all the time - not that she's quite of that calibre). Or she's stark raving nuts and this is the tip of the iceberg.
ET0ra1_X0Asl63-[1].jpg

I actually find Lulu's transatlantic accent more annoying, (she appears on QVC hawking some anti-aging products every now and then), but maybe that's because I'm Glaswegian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does David Beckham keep getting referred to as Derek!? Have I missed something!?
No idea... however I find it perfectly acceptable possibly to do with only fools and horses derek trotter.... David Jason.... David Beckham.... Derek Peckham .... 🤣🤣🤣 who knows😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember r

Bruce bought 14 year old Aaron Carter a Ferrari. For no apparent reason, a grown adult man lavishing expensive gifts on a young, completely unrelated, underage boy.
You know, the same poor kid who’s now clearly really fucked up mentally from being allegedly abused throughout his childhood showbiz career.
Didn't someone do the same to Beiber?

Reactions: 2
I remember r

Bruce bought 14 year old Aaron Carter a Ferrari. For no apparent reason, a grown adult man lavishing expensive gifts on a young, completely unrelated, underage boy.
You know, the same poor kid who’s now clearly really fucked up mentally from being allegedly abused throughout his childhood showbiz career.
I heard about that on another gossip forum. :oops:

Didn't someone do the same to Beiber?
Didn’t old Demi have a relationship with a very young Leo diCaprio? My mind could be deceiving me but I’m sure when she and Bruce split there were regular pics of Leo leaving her place (and her girls were too young for him to be there for them)

Reactions: 1
Ant and Dec have been on our screens OVER 30 bleeping years. I feel a sorry for Dec, he actually did a good job without Ant on IAC. Poor bleep is then still put back with Ant. They don't seem mates anymore. Surely there is some new fresh talent out there! My whole adult life with these cunts every bleeping week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Didn’t old Demi have a relationship with a very young Leo diCaprio? My mind could be deceiving me but I’m sure when she and Bruce split there were regular pics of Leo leaving her place (and her girls were too young for him to be there for them)
Was that Ashton Kutcher?

Sure I've read Leo's gay, on Deux Moi, which is why he has such young models, on contracts, and they get changed every few years.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.