Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to William and Kate's walk in a huge garden to look at some pretty lights if it's a covid secure outdoor event the rule of 6 does not apply.

If it wasn't exempt then the rule would be 6 people total allowed on the walk at any given time. That would mean the person taking the picture and anyone else there were also in violation.

This is why I believe mean spirited plastic scabies is wrong and its just another excuse to have a pop at the Cambridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They all look pretty well distanced to me, plus they are outdoors.
That’s like those photos they took in the summer to ‘show’ beaches were overcrowded when they weren’t. Some may have been, fair enough, but our local one was in the paper photographed from an angle that made people look much closer than they were.
Still breaking the rules though isn't it? Not exactly a great example to set from the future king. One rule for us...

Reactions: 2
Still breaking the rules though isn't it? Not exactly a great example to set from the future king. One rule for us...
No, it is not. As long as people are outside and socially distanced, there can be any amount of people there, how do you think all the folks queuing at supermarkets in the car parks in long lines at the minute are getting away with it if your argument is valid?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
No, it is not. As long as people are outside and socially distanced, there can be any amount of people there, how do you think all the folks queuing at supermarkets in the car parks in long lines at the minute are getting away with it if your argument is valid?
🤦‍♀️

"Did the royals break the rule of six?

According to the Tier Two rules, you can see friends and family you do not live with – or do not have a support bubble with – in a private garden or outdoor space.

But the rules state it should be only in a group of no more than six. They expressly say this limit of six includes children of any age. But many families have told of their confusion, believing that children of primary school age do not count."

Reactions: 6
Anyway, let’s get back to Meghan and Harry...

I think earwatch needs further investigation! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤦‍♀️

According to the Tier Two rules, you can see friends and family you do not live with – or do not have a support bubble with – in a private garden or outdoor space.

But the rules state it should be only in a group of no more than six. They expressly say this limit of six includes children of any age. But many families have told of their confusion, believing that children of primary school age do not count."
See post 161 above. It's an outdoor event.

Personally I couldn't give a tit about it.
It's their lookout and none of the rules make any bloody sense. If you insist that it isn't an outdoor event then the hole who took the photo must also be in breach of the rules.

The fact still remains that Scabby is a tit stirrrer and so far up Smeggys backside he can see what she had for breakfast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Tbh if they have broken rules (and its a very minor break compared to most) it shows how confusing the rules are and puts them in line with how many feel.

The other thought is, aren't they all in a bubble now? In which case rule of 6 doesn't apply? I thought I read they were all at the same place

Either way its reaching to criticise them compared to what H and M have done. Scobie is taking a massive risk aligning himself so strongly with one person and being their mouthpiece. If they fall, or are found to have done something bad, he will go down with them and lose all credibility

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Madonna did the same thing for the 45 min she was living here in the UK and married to Guy Ritchie. As a ResidentMerkin, that drives me utterly bananas when Merkins move here, having NEVER set foot outside of the United States (and sometimes even having never set foot out of their native Ohio/Los Angeles) and within a week they've developed this cringey faux British Accent.... you literally want to slap the taste out of their mouths when you listen to them. I usually hear that, note the name and walk away having categorised that person as unwell.

but none did it so wonderfully as Steve McClaren.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't know why I suddenly thought of this today but a few years ago I read a book (don't faint, I am actually a bookworm at times) called Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance. Complete fiction and a right old giggle, but some of the stuff in there was so near the knuckle, you could work out exactly who the characters were meant to be.

Including a Prince who liked rude things done to him involving mouthfuls of mashed up bananas!

I wonder.............. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Scobie is taking a massive risk aligning himself so strongly with one person and being their mouthpiece. If they fall, or are found to have done something bad, he will go down with them and lose all credibility
Plastic Scabies has no credibility now.

I've been totally baffled as to why Tatler keeps someone on as a royal reporter when he obviously dislikes all of them (apart from the Harkles). Tatler is targetted towards the upper classes and those interested in society events. You would expect most of those people to be royalists. I find it hard to believe that most of Tatlers readership wouldn't look down on Meghan as trashy.

Interestingly the current editor of Tatler is Richard Dennen who went to university with William and Kate. I found an article him where he says he is obsessed with Meghan which obviously explains why Scabies is currently still in favour.

Reactions: 23
Her voice getting lower has to do with age for the most part. I'm still waiting for mine to drop an octave/pitch. :ROFLMAO:

Good grief! I HATE uptalking. I live on the other side of the Atlantic where you hear this grating vocal tic. There was some talk that it was being sexist to criticize women who speak this way. Umm no, it should be beaten out of you before you leave high school. That type of speech pattern makes you sound/look dumber and less confident, as well as those lame filler words such as like and sort of, kinda. I blame the Kardashians bring back that Valley Girl talk.

Prince Harry should speak his natural accent, it's not like it is thick. As long as you can speak clearly, what is the big deal? What he should stop adopting is the world salad that his wife is so fond of.

What is with the coat? It doesn't get that cold during the daytime in LA.
it should be beaten out of you before you leave high school.

I'm Australian: that's really hurtful. Sob. Sob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know the intricacies about whether the Cambridges broke the rules or not on their Christmas lights jaunt but I do know that they are being questioned harder by the press than the Sussexes who may or may not have also broken the rules for their area when they travelled 85 miles/ kilometres? into Beverly Hills - also unmasked!
Scabies journalism is very skewed isn't it?

Reactions: 32
What is even wrong with the picture? They all look about as socially distanced as the roolz demand
That's what I was thinking. Strange thing to bounce on when thousands were mashed up together cheek to jowl in central London screaming like banshees about a bloke in Murica none of them even knew, and I doubt if any of them were charged for flouting covid rules. Today I am triggered.:mad:

On that note. The new Cali DA seems a bloody nut job, reducing charges for murderers and rapists, not prosecuting for resisting arrest and drug offences and messing with the bail system to the advantage of the perps. Even sneered at the family of a policeman who was shot and called them uneducated for daring challenge him on this. PLUS, a judge in Cali ordered the release of 1,800 prisoners from jail cos of covid possibly infecting the little darlings. The release would include murderers and rapists(including child rapists and murderers) . So far the Sheriff has defied the order. That would be because the sheriff has more than one brain cell and a sense of decency and duty to the public while the judge is a nut job. If it comes to pass I hope the first place the cunts head for is the home of the judge where they will no doubt be welcomed with egg nog and mince pies.
And that my friends is where hazza is choosing to bring up his sprog(s) with Straight outta Compton. Diana would be livid.

I know it seems slightly off topic, but if anyone is interested.

He's right though
No he isn't. Smeggy and the ginger bleep were defying covid rules by wandering around in Beverly Hills, nowhere near their home, in defiance of the rules the other day and there are no massive headlines about it here other than "Oh look, smeggy looks bumpy". So cuntchops scoobie is wrong as usual.

All individuals living in the State of California are currently ordered to stay home or at their place of residence, except for permitted work, local shopping or other permitted errands, or as otherwise authorized. State orders in place: Stay Home Order.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
🤦‍♀️

Oh give it a break, they didn't have a fecking picnic together, did they?? If it's an outdoor organised event, I'm sure there were other families there in a similar situation...you could go there with your own family and end up trailing 2m behind a family of complete strangers, no difference here.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Plastic Scabies has no credibility now.

I've been totally baffled as to why Tatler keeps someone on as a royal reporter when he obviously dislikes all of them (apart from the Harkles). Tatler is targetted towards the upper classes and those interested in society events. You would expect most of those people to be royalists. I find it hard to believe that most of Tatlers readership wouldn't look down on Meghan as trashy.

Interestingly the current editor of Tatler is Richard Dennen who went to university with William and Kate. I found an article him where he says he is obsessed with Meghan which obviously explains why Scabies is currently still in favour.

She seems popular with gay men for some reason.
Maybe it's her linebacker shoulders. Or her love for roast chicken and genitalia embellished wallpaper .

It's like a cult. A cult for cunts.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know the intricacies about whether the Cambridges broke the rules or not on their Christmas lights jaunt but I do know that they are being questioned harder by the press than the Sussexes who may or may not have also broken the rules for their area when they travelled 85 miles/ kilometres? into Beverly Hills - also unmasked!
Scabies journalism is very skewed isn't it?
Oops - the Sussexes were masked weren't they but they still travelled a fair distance when they were only supposed to be making essential trips.

For anyone interested in the narcissistic mindset, this guy has got it covered. This one looks at the Africa interview, and manipulations leading to MM's retreat to America/isolation of JCMH.....

Reactions: 18
With regard to William and Kate's walk in a huge garden to look at some pretty lights if it's a covid secure outdoor event the rule of 6 does not apply.

If it wasn't exempt then the rule would be 6 people total allowed on the walk at any given time. That would mean the person taking the picture and anyone else there were also in violation.

This is why I believe mean spirited plastic scabies is wrong and its just another excuse to have a pop at the Cambridges.
[/QUOTE
Yes- like Kew Gardens Xmas lights- you can book a place for up to 6 and you will be sandwiched between
Oh give it a break, they didn't have a fecking picnic together, did they?? If it's an outdoor organised event, I'm sure there were other families there in a similar situation...you could go there with your own family and end up trailing 2m behind a family of complete strangers, no difference here.
Exactly. It’s like Kew Gardens at Xmas, innit. You get your slot booked and you will be walking behind and in front of whoever booked the adjacent slot. All quite do-able outside and distanced. Well- it was until we went into Tier 4... but Norfolk version still fine.

For anyone interested in the narcissistic mindset, this guy has got it covered. This one looks at the Africa interview, and manipulations leading to MM's retreat to America/isolation of JCMH.....

He’s very surgical about the way he analyses her behaviour. I was addicted to his articles for a while although they got a bit samey. I wondered where he had gone- clearly planning to get a bigger audience now! He describes himself as a narcissist/psychopath if memory serves- and says he is therefore able to spot the behaviours in others...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.