Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the women are choosing sex work then fine with me, I just hope they keep all the cash for themselves and are free agents.

Reactions: 22
If the women are choosing sex work then fine with me, I just hope they keep all the cash for themselves and are free agents.
Yes, it is their body, and as long as they are doing of their own free will, no one else is benefiting financially etc.

I wouldn't do it or pay for it personally, but it is not doing any harm so why not. That said, we do need to crack down on the traffickers..

Reactions: 11
Zara has turned off the comments on her Instagram!
This is what they all do when they’re in the wrong! Bunch of gobshites. Danielle Armstrong posting from Dubai but turns off comments, ooh I wonder why! Twats the lot of them!

Reactions: 18
Frankly no. But does anyone remember Alanis Morissette saying she only uses “one square of toilet roll per sitting”🤢🧻

From what I can make out all “somebodies” seem to believe COVID rules apply only to the “little people” the same as paying tax.
Big stars live in a world where people are paid to do their bidding and strangers humiliate themselves in a rush to ingratiate themselves.
Also, so many strangers offer sex whatever gender wer’e talking about, I must be hard not to become cynical and have respect. Although I’m in no way defending them, as some sort of innate decency should kick in.
I think being rich and famous is a big test of character.
A Love Island bint is not, and never will be, a “somebody” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bruce Willis is a pompous git.

An actress I know of had a small role in a film he was the star of, she was told she mustn’t look at him or speak to him ...his instructions apparently.

They had a couple of scenes together with dialogue and in between scenes and all the standing around his wife (or the Nanny) and kids turned up. She said his kids were really sweet and so she spoke to him ...something about it being hard to be away from children when working. She said he just looked at her with contempt and walked away...she says it Is the single most embarrassing moment of her life.
What an arrogant cnut!

Reactions: 10
What an arrogant cnut
Yeah, he is one of those who got lucky. That's not to say he didn't pay his dues, but I would have never predicted him to be film star material. For someone who comes from a blue collar background and hit fame at the age of 30, you would think he would be less up his own arse. I remember him being on David Letterman back in the 90s and Letterman asked him about how much he made and Bruce got really pissy with him, "you shouldn't ask anyone how much they make." I think everyone should know how much others make, only to point out the ones make loads of cash for doing basically nothing. Oh but then that would mean rioting in the streets and guillotines. Shame. :ROFLMAO:

It seems like everyone and their grandmother is out in St. Barts or Dubai.

Yeah, he is one of those who got lucky. That's not to say he didn't pay his dues, but I would have never predicted him to be film star material. For someone who comes from a blue collar background and hit fame at the age of 30, you would think he would be less up his own arse. I remember him being on David Letterman back in the 90s and Letterman asked him about how much he made and Bruce got really pissy with him, "you shouldn't ask anyone how much they make." I think everyone should know how much others make, only to point out the ones make loads of cash for doing basically nothing. Oh but then that would mean rioting in the streets and guillotines. Shame. :ROFLMAO:

It seems like everyone and their grandmother is out in St. Barts or Dubai.
Aw no, I always thought Bruce was a good one.

Reactions: 5
Hi All, loving the gossip. I can’t find the celebrity gossip series on iplayer that was mentioned a while back, can anyone tell me the full name of it please?

Reactions: 3
I remember r
Aw no, I always thought Bruce was a good one.
Bruce bought 14 year old Aaron Carter a Ferrari. For no apparent reason, a grown adult man lavishing expensive gifts on a young, completely unrelated, underage boy.
You know, the same poor kid who’s now clearly really fucked up mentally from being allegedly abused throughout his childhood showbiz career.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I was on holiday in Egypt years and years ago and got split up from my hubby going through security. I had my 1 year old in a buggy and got all in a flap trying to put the buggy down to go through the scanner and keep hold of the baby, as well as the 10,000 bags I seemed to have hanging off me.... anyway, some bloke behind asked if I needed some help. Took the buggy off me, put it through the scanner. Helped me with my bags. Then held the baby while I put myself back to rights.
I was sweating like a pig, leaking milk (🤮) and he was gorgeous! Turns out to be Callum Best
I also have a Callum Best story, he helped my elderly Auntie cross the road in London and then carried her shopping to the bus stop for her. She's originally from Belfast, she recognised him and said you're George Best's son, he just laughed and said yeah and couldn't have been nicer by all accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Frankly no. But does anyone remember Alanis Morissette saying she only uses “one square of toilet roll per sitting”🤢🧻

From what I can make out all “somebodies” seem to believe COVID rules apply only to the “little people” the same as paying tax.
Big stars live in a world where people are paid to do their bidding and strangers humiliate themselves in a rush to ingratiate themselves.
Also, so many strangers offer sex whatever gender wer’e talking about, I must be hard not to become cynical and have respect. Although I’m in no way defending them, as some sort of innate decency should kick in.
I think being rich and famous is a big test of character.
I think that was Sheryl Crow. I remember cos I thought about it every time I went to the loo for ages afterwards!

• Haha
Her parents live a 24 minute drive from where I'm meant to be going for my holiday in May, maybe I should swing by and pop in. 😅

That article is gold. What struck me is HB's folks used to own this $4m gated place in the USA...

View attachment 368192

So I expected them to live in a gated villa in Mallorca. But nope, they live here, above an opticians and kebab shop.

View attachment 368194

But may we all just take a moment to appreciate this image and caption.

View attachment 368195

Ella es muy loca! (Yeah, I speak a bit of Spanish too Hillary! But I'm about as Spanish as a baguette.)
well now she is wading in the bulls...hit. Honestly I'm starting to think maybe there is some truth to the lie because surely if she just wanted to snag Alec on the basis of appearing more 'exotic ' then surely she'd have kept it on the downlow publicly?! She's committed to giving her kids Spanish names ffs why would you want your own kids to be permanent reminders of lies!?

Reactions: 5
I was good friends with one of her sisters all through school and can confirm she is completely genuine and really lovely. Whole family is
A family member is a friend of Una, and Omg I have never seen such a beautiful person in my life. She is ethereal looking.

Reactions: 11
Watching Celebrity: A 21st Century Story...on the first episode

-I felt quite bad for Rebecca Loos. She got fucked and chucked by Beckham and she got the tit for it. I don’t think spotlight was for her though. Got irrelevant quickly. Glad shes happy now. Is there tea im missing as she seems generally disliked?

-Katie Price pre surgery looks exactly like Princess! I always thought Princess favoured Peter but clearly not!

Reactions: 23
Watching Celebrity: A 21st Century Story...on the first episode

-I felt quite bad for Rebecca Loos. She got fucked and chucked by Beckham and she got the tit for it. I don’t think spotlight was for her though. Got irrelevant quickly. Glad shes happy now. Is there tea im missing as she seems generally disliked?

-Katie Price pre surgery looks exactly like Princess! I always thought Princess favoured Peter but clearly not!
Rebecca sold her story to the News Of The world. She then did a string of reality Tv shows from the back of the scandal. Then there was pig gate 😂 Like many of the reality TV people they have a short sell by date. I don't feel sorry for Rebecca at all.

I get the impression that Junior is Pete's favourite child. It's his mini me :ROFLMAO: Katie Price would still be pretty if she didn't mess with her face or body. Just hope she doesn't let Princess go the same way.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.