Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well the latest thing i heard is that friends of her family in majorca claim that they have never even met her!!
The way she explained it in her insta post was as if she was a regular visiter to the island however most people claim not to know who she is and also that they have never met her!!
So it looks like almost complete fabrication?
Her parents live a 24 minute drive from where I'm meant to be going for my holiday in May, maybe I should swing by and pop in. 😅

That article is gold. What struck me is HB's folks used to own this $4m gated place in the USA...

Screenshot_20210102-105512_Chrome.jpg

So I expected them to live in a gated villa in Mallorca. But nope, they live here, above an opticians and kebab shop.

Screenshot_20210102-105535_Chrome.jpg

But may we all just take a moment to appreciate this image and caption.

Screenshot_20210102-105624_Chrome.jpg

Ella es muy loca! (Yeah, I speak a bit of Spanish too Hillary! But I'm about as Spanish as a baguette.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
But why lie like that?

What's the benefit of mythologising her background? Did Baldwin state in the prenup that he would only marry if she was from Mallorca and if otherwise the marriage is null and void.

So odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anything on April Lavigne? I remember there were rumours on CDAN that she had to get surgery on her nose because her coke habit was so bad

Reactions: 2
I think she must have lied to make her sound more interesting when she set up her yoga studios and was stupid enough to think she could carry on after marrying a very famous man.

Reactions: 9
I think she must have lied to make her sound more interesting when she set up her yoga studios and was stupid enough to think she could carry on after marrying a very famous man.
Probably if she had kept her mouth shut and was less showie which pissed people off !! She could have gotten away with it for a long while

Reactions: 9
Bruce Willis is a pompous git.

An actress I know of had a small role in a film he was the star of, she was told she mustn’t look at him or speak to him ...his instructions apparently.

They had a couple of scenes together with dialogue and in between scenes and all the standing around his wife (or the Nanny) and kids turned up. She said his kids were really sweet and so she spoke to him ...something about it being hard to be away from children when working. She said he just looked at her with contempt and walked away...she says it Is the single most embarrassing moment of her life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Bruce Willis is a pompous git.

An actress I know of had a small role in a film he was the star of, she was told she mustn’t look at him or speak to him ...his instructions apparently.

They had a couple of scenes together with dialogue and in between scenes and all the standing around his wife (or the Nanny) and kids turned up. She said his kids were really sweet and so she spoke to him ...something about it being hard to be away from children when working. She said he just looked at her with contempt and walked away...she says it Is the single most embarrassing moment of her life.
He was also apparently a total arse to Little Ant and Dec on Sat Night Takeaway. I mean, what...???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Saying sorry doesn't make up for idotic behaviour.
It seems to me to be a bit of a non-apology. She says it was a 'massive mix up and misunderstanding'. No love, you cut off your quarantine wrist bands, jumped in a taxi and tried to get out of Barbados. There was no care for the taxi drivers, airport staff, airline staff and passengers on the aircraft should they have made it on the plane.

You broke their laws, you have to face the consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Anything on April Lavigne? I remember there were rumours on CDAN that she had to get surgery on her nose because her coke habit was so bad
Frankly no. But does anyone remember Alanis Morissette saying she only uses “one square of toilet roll per sitting”🤢🧻

It seems to me to be a bit of a non-apology. She says it was a 'massive mix up and misunderstanding'. No love, you cut off your quarantine wrist bands, jumped in a taxi and tried to get out of Barbados. There was no care for the taxi drivers, airport staff, airline staff and passengers on the aircraft should they have made it on the plane.

You broke their laws, you have to face the consequences.
From what I can make out all “somebodies” seem to believe COVID rules apply only to the “little people” the same as paying tax.
Big stars live in a world where people are paid to do their bidding and strangers humiliate themselves in a rush to ingratiate themselves.
Also, so many strangers offer sex whatever gender wer’e talking about, I must be hard not to become cynical and have respect. Although I’m in no way defending them, as some sort of innate decency should kick in.
I think being rich and famous is a big test of character.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And of course the whole conspiracy that the original Avril died and was replaced with a look alike

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Saying sorry doesn't make up for idotic behaviour.
Considering someone else, who simply went out for a Fanta and some snacks, has been jailed for 6 months I see no reason why this slapper and her weedy b/f shouldn't get the same. They did far worse and would have potentially infected a plane-load of airline staff and passengers. JAIL THEM. ⛓

Reactions: 31
the amount of hookers in bars in Dubai is unbelievable. I like Dubai because it’s hot and sunny and I can go nice places for dinner. I go with my husband so it’s a world away from porta potty life.
You’d be amazed how many hookers are in posh London hotel bars too. I had no idea until someone pointed it out to me. Groups of calls of a mixed variety: eg a white girl, an Asian, black, mixed race etc. To the unknown they could be friends but generally there is a type for anyone.

I remember when he got with Millie and I thought from day one this match cannot last
It was sad but I always felt Millie was using him to as two fingers to her upbringing and family wealth

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.