Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealousy is an awful trait. But I'm insanely jealous of this celebs and z-lebs having lots of holidays this year.

Talk about rub it in our faces, those of us that work hard, follow the rules, have cancelled holidays, lost jobs and wonder when we can next afford (and be safely allowed) to lie on a lounger feeling the sun on our skin.

Selfish wankers.

My niece is a stunningly beautiful girl in her 20s. But over the last three years, she's been morphing into a TOWIE knock-off, horrible duck lips, big mad eyebrows, ridiculously long ratty hair extensions, tons of pouty selfies on Insta... I don't mean to sound bitchy, as it's not meant that way, I just genuinely lament as she was naturally stunning and has morphed into the indentikit bimbo look.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of self improvement, especially when you feel it's genuinely needed. At the risk of sounding hugely hypocritical, I have hair extensions, false nails, eyebrow tattoos and hair dyed blonde. The difference is I've gone for very subtle (just past the shoulder) hair extensions, natural colour and shaped nails, very light brows and highlights in my hair. Most people are surprised if they learn I fake those things. As I still look like average old me, just an ever so slightly less knackered version. Also, my nails and hair have always been thin and I've no eyebrows left thanks to the 90s!

Maybe I'm old, I can't see the appeal of the Chloe Ferry, The Kardashian, Katie Price look. It makes these young women look so much older and they are always far prettier before they started all this work on themselves.
This👆👆...agreed... Kylie Jenner looks so much older but when she pares it back she looks pretty.. Original Katie Price pretty... and then you look at how it can go wrong.. Priscilla Presley Jocelyn Wildestein.. yes they are extreme.... I have had zero work done apart from colour my own hair.. 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching it right now. I'm enjoying it, but eye rolling too. 🙄😅

It's echoing the start of my current book The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.

It's crazy how reality TV and the advent of the internet changed what a "celebrity" was.

I'm making my boyfriend watch it and I'm going, "Ooh, that was just covered in the book I'm reading. Oooh... and that!" I just asked him if he's enjoying it and he laughed, "Well, I wouldn't be bleeping watching it if I was sat here on my own now, would I babe?" 😂

God I love him. 😅 He lets me control the TV remote. He humours me. He bought me those books for Christmas.
I cant wait!

Reactions: 3
Watching it right now. I'm enjoying it, but eye rolling too. 🙄😅

It's echoing the start of my current book The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.

It's crazy how reality TV and the advent of the internet changed what a "celebrity" was.
I feel ancient as I don't consider modern eality stars as celebs, some are talented and use it as a stepping stone into presenting/acting but others like towie lot just want to be famous. Not interested in the real housewives of whatever English county.

Heat magazine/smash hits - ye good ole days!👵

• Heart
Reactions: 16
[

QUOTE="thegirlscout, post: 3323929, member: 59523"]
I was a bit confused about the whole Hiliary Baldwin thing before because I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to her. But the more I read about her faking to be Spanish the more I find it hilarious. In this article she says her family had a hard time pronouncing her new surname!?

[/QUOTE]

She is how you say cu cu cu curayzeeee!!!

[/QUOTE]
God how embarrassing!
My parents are from a Portugese colony and due to the Spanish and Portugese colonists complete subjugation of their colonies ( at the behest of the Catholic church) we have a lot of Portugese customs, food etc despite coming from hundreds of miles from Portugal and only ever going there on holiday. They did make my wedding and other celebrations a bit different from the traditional and I suppose a bit more interesting for the guests. My grandparents spoke Portugese as their first language and my relatives live in Portugal, but I dont put on a fake Portugese accent ( even when I was trying to get my Portugese passport at the Embassy after Brexit :p) But to completely make them up to the extent that you have a Spanish wedding and tell your children that their mother has darker skin than them because shes Spanish when she basically has a dark spray tan and American parents who emigrated when she was an adult is next level loon!

I wonder what Eva Lengoria, Penelope Cruz and all the other Hispanic actors feel about it when they had people telling them they werent American even though they were born in America, or told to change their accent and their skin colour if they wanted to get work in films?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember waterloo road 😂 absolutely love Jill Halfpenny, any tea on that cast?
i know that Chelsee Healey looks like an entirely different person these days and is in Hollyoaks...which is a shame because she had such a cheeky charming unique beauty!

Reactions: 7
Just been scrolling on the Daily Mail side bar of shame and noticed 3 stories on Hilaria & Alex.

1. 30 rock predicting his future re the fake accent.
2. His daughter using wrong term to describe her Latinx/Hispanic step mum.
3. An exclusive from their 2012 wedding?!

Thinking it’s a slow news day and the DM been reading here again.
This will go on and on. There's a lot of mileage in it. Plus Alec will start having temper tantrums. They're both shallow vain idiots, very hard to feel any sympathy, apart from the children who should get new names. Carmen/Karen maybe. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s really fallen in the past few years hasn’t she? Her voice is rubbish so no wonder.
Didn’t she pull out of a festival because she went on a bender with one of the spice girls? Its been radio silence for her since then and the bloody ‘discrimination’ at the restraunt she went to 😂😂 unless you count Jet2 ruining my life everytime the advert appears.
What is your tea?👀

Reactions: 9
I like the song 🤫😁

QUOTE="thegirlscout, post: 3323929, member: 59523"]
I was a bit confused about the whole Hiliary Baldwin thing before because I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to her. But the more I read about her faking to be Spanish the more I find it hilarious. In this article she says her family had a hard time pronouncing her new surname!?

She is how you say cu cu cu curayzeee!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Why has she changed her name from Hillary to Hillaria?? How bizarre 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one offended by the bad grammar in the ad? Is anyone getting the same ad as me? Maybe I'm just a grammar nazi :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She is how you say cu cu cu curayzeee!!!!
Why has she changed her name from Hillary to Hillaria?? How bizarre 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

It was so you can pronounce it, Ehhh larrrrr iaaaa in a fake Spanish accent 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can easily believe that, my ex is an addict and the amount of money that has been up his nose is breathtaking. We were in so much debt I could barely sleep at night, it ruined my life and I wasn’t even touching it. I hate it with a passion and wish I’d never seen it or heard of it, it’s dangerous because it appears recreational and not as scary as some of the other drugs. But it’s awful, vile, dirty stuff.
So glad people have been open with their experiences. I’m 22 and never tried it but i’m often made to feel like a boring succubus of energy because i don’t want to do a bump at someones ‘casual gathering’. I’ve seen it turn my friends into terrors. I’m not going to feel like a bore anymore 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So glad people have been open with their experiences. I’m 22 and never tried it but i’m often made to feel like a boring succubus of energy because i don’t want to do a bump at someones ‘casual gathering’. I’ve seen it turn my friends into terrors. I’m not going to feel like a bore anymore 👍🏻
I was theperson that never wanted dope :) You are not alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she pull out of a festival because she went on a bender with one of the spice girls? Its been radio silence for her since then and the bloody ‘discrimination’ at the restraunt she went to 😂😂 unless you count Jet2 ruining my life everytime the advert appears.
What is your tea?👀
I think the Spice Girls had a party after a show and the next morning Jess was hungover from said party. Unfortunately that was the day of the Festival. Rumour has it that they did coke too. Not 100% sure if the coke thing is true.

Reactions: 6
Ive never been more bored than when I was at a party full of high people, repeating the same nonsense over and over at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack Ryder! I loved him when I about 10 and Paul Nichols 😂
I can’t remember what the show was called but in the show Paul’s house was my neighbours house and Paul would be there filming most days I used to race home from school with my friends to see him, I’d beg my mum not to wash the cups she’d used to make him a brew and on his last day of filming he posted a signed photo of himself through my door for me. I loved that man.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is your tea?👀
She confirmed she wasn’t going to be singing at the festival TEN MINUTES before she was due on stage

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What is your tea?👀
She was supposedly knocking off Mel B at that time, must’ve been a hell of a bender from that gruesome twosome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.