Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up for anyone interested BBC2 at 9.00 Celebrity: a 21st century story about the beginnings of celeb culture. I've recorded it to watch in peace without him indoors eye rolling 😁
Watching it right now. I'm enjoying it, but eye rolling too. 🙄😅

It's echoing the start of my current book The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.

It's crazy how reality TV and the advent of the internet changed what a "celebrity" was.

Amazing, thanks for the heads up....will also watch at another time 🙄😉
I'm making my boyfriend watch it and I'm going, "Ooh, that was just covered in the book I'm reading. Oooh... and that!" I just asked him if he's enjoying it and he laughed, "Well, I wouldn't be bleeping watching it if I was sat here on my own now, would I babe?" 😂

God I love him. 😅 He lets me control the TV remote. He humours me. He bought me those books for Christmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been scrolling on the Daily Mail side bar of shame and noticed 3 stories on Hilaria & Alex.

1. 30 rock predicting his future re the fake accent.
2. His daughter using wrong term to describe her Latinx/Hispanic step mum.
3. An exclusive from their 2012 wedding?!

Thinking it’s a slow news day and the DM been reading here again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching it right now. I'm enjoying it, but eye rolling too. 🙄😅

It's echoing the start of my current book The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.

It's crazy how reality TV and the advent of the internet changed what a "celebrity" was.

I'm making my boyfriend watch it and I'm going, "Ooh, that was just covered in the book I'm reading. Oooh... and that!" I just asked him if he's enjoying it and he laughed, "Well, I wouldn't be bleeping watching it if I was sat here on my own now, would I babe?" 😂

God I love him. 😅 He lets me control the TV remote. He humours me. He bought me those books for Christmas.
Does he have a gay brother? Asking for a friend. 🧐😏

I enjoyed it! Didn’t realise it was a series and the second one is on tomorrow(?). I was hoping for more secrets though!

And not that I want to keep commenting on people’s faces but Kate Lawler! She looked like a completely different person facially!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone been followng HugoMacqueenie?? His claims of celebs getting payments to support the covid causes? I thought he was a bit mad but hes showed alot of evidence ie texts from Gemma Collins admitting she was getting £70k for it? All in his stories but just been banned now?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Does he have a gay brother? Asking for a friend. 🧐😏

I enjoyed it! Didn’t realise it was a series and the second one is on tomorrow(?). I was hoping for more secrets though!

And not that I want to keep commenting on people’s faces but Kate Lawler! She looked like a completely different person facially!
Ha! Sadly not.

Yes! We said the same about Kate Lawler and I couldn't believe Jeany Savage's face! 😬.

We were also on "Turkey teeth watch", saw Katie Price's teeth were natural only as recent as in I'm a Celeb. His many times she had veneers since?

Oooh. The making of Pulp's Common People on BBC2 now. Very good so far. Brit Pop was my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thought it was just me! In our house the fruit and coffee creams always lingered into March until that one evening when you desperately needed a chocolate binge and squeezed all the vomitous filling out to safely extract the chocolatey goodness surrounding it!
My god, I feel seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Darling, hold my hand
Oh, won't you hold my hand?

Arghhh
I work in travel and everytime we call Jet2 we’d have to hear that on a bleeping loop til they answered. Used to turn the phone on silent and hope we didn’t get cut off. The worst was during lockdown as we were on hold to them for hours daily, us and other travel agents took the piss and fair play to Jet2 they stopped playing her and now we have a right good pop music remix instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha! Sadly not.

Yes! We said the same about Kate Lawler and I couldn't believe Jeany Savage's face! 😬.

We were also on "Turkey teeth watch", saw Katie Price's teeth were natural only as recent as in I'm a Celeb. His many times she had veneers since?

Oooh. The making of Pulp's Common People on BBC2 now. Very good so far. Brit Pop was my life.
Thought there was something wrong with the tv when Katie‘s teeth appeared. And my prescription sunglasses are in the car.

Jeany Savage looks like an old battered leather football. Kate Lawler was pretty when she won big brother and had a wicked glint her eye. Sadly she now looks so bland and fake. I believe she is a twin so wonder if she made her sister do the same

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought there was something wrong with the tv when Katie‘s teeth appeared. And my prescription sunglasses are in the car.

Jeany Savage looks like an old battered leather football. Kate Lawler was pretty when she won big brother and had a wicked glint her eye. Sadly she now looks so bland and fake. I believe she is a twin so wonder if she made her sister do the same
Here you go. :) Kate and twin sister back around Big Brother and more recently.

inCollage_20201230_010823422.jpg

• Wow
Put it this way. The amount of prison inmates who are also found to have ADHD is insane. There is a clear correlation between this and what others consider to be “antisocial behaviour” but actually is due to developmental issues in the brain which makes you more prone to impulsivity amongst other things - which of course can account for drug taking/addiction/inability to stop drugs as you’re unable to control your impulses - and criminal behaviour as another result. That is NOT to be misconstrued as “people with ADHD are addicts and criminals” - it’s to show that clearly those we tend to ostracise from society and deem “bad” are actually often in need of psychiatric assessment and medication. This would likely stop a lot of inmates reoffending too.

My friend says her parents are all “weed is bad!” But then will indulge in Dam cos it’s legal 🥴
The book makes a point on that actually ans the difference in ppl reactions once you refer to drugs aa medication instead of drugs

fun fact on that someone told me something once about Superdrug being restricted in some way because of the “drug” in the name - can’t remember what it was exactly but due to the connotations.

I can’t seem to take the pic as on a temp phone and camera is so blurry lol

it’s newly published this year she even mentions covid in it😅
“Better late than never” by Emma Mahoney (she is British too so extra relevant info)
Thank you so much for the recommendation i looked at that book myself as i think i may have similar issues and i'm so glad that you brought attention to this topic (adhd in females) because i really think that it is under diagnosed and often frequently misunderstood.
So cheers(y) this is what i love about tattle life i find so many helpful and understanding people on here and i always learn about new resources and useful information so thanks for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you so much for the recommendation i looked at that book myself as i think i may have similar issues and i'm so glad that you brought attention to this topic (adhd in females) because i really think that it is under diagnosed and often frequently misunderstood.
So cheers(y) this is what i love about tattle life i find so many helpful and understanding people on here and i always learn about new resources and useful information so thanks for that.
Same uno I’ve only been here 5 mins really but learnt a lot! It really is misunderstood, I mean it’s not like I had never heard of ADHD before but just had no idea it could account for all my issues and can’t believe how long I just struggled cos I thought I knew what adhd was and it was “little hypo boys” how wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey. Just thought of something funny to share.

One of my brother's daft gifts to his girlfriend for Christmas this year was that he paid "stars" to record a personalised video for her. There's a website called Cameo where you order these, some cost £15, others hundreds of pounds, depending on level of fame, or ego.

Since lockdown, they've been watching The Bill from series one, so for a laugh he got three actors who've been in The Bill to record a video message. Linda Lusardi, Charlie Lawson (AKA: Jim McDonald from Corrie) and Lee MacDonald (AKA: Zammo from Grange Hill). Then as a wild card, Tiffany from "I think we're alone now" fame, which is my brother's girlfriend's favourite 80s song.

He sent me the videos. They were hilarious. Linda and Charlie were really lovely, made the messages personal and Linda went off on a story about her time on The Bill. Lee was really energetic and funny, albeit in his messy kitchen.

Tiffany though...

The celebrities have to record their video and send it to you within a set time frame (I think it was 7 days), she sent hers 30 minutes before the deadline.

Was quite disengaged in the video and missed out loads of the prompts in my brother's order / request. My brother was disappointed with that one video.

I was just glad she sang a bit from her hit record, as I'd never have recognised her.

Screenshot_20201230-030008_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Disappointing about Tiffany (she looks incredibly different now, though the height of her fame was about a thousand years ago I suppose), but I'm way too excited about Jim McDonald from Corrie - I remember him from back when I watched it. I would pay stupid amounts of money for this service and am off to look at it now and see who I can avail of. This would be my ideal gift!!

• Heart
Disappointing about Tiffany (she looks incredibly different now, though the height of her fame was about a thousand years ago I suppose), but I'm way too excited about Jim McDonald from Corrie - I remember him from back when I watched it. I would pay stupid amounts of money for this service and am off to look at it now and see who I can avail of. This would be my ideal gift!!
I just checked and Charlie wasn't off Cameo. Looks like it was possibly from the site below. £30... Bargain! I can check with my brother if you need. Tiffany was definitely on Cameo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just checked and Charlie wasn't off Cameo. Looks like it was possibly from the site below. £30... Bargain! I can check with my brother if you need. Tiffany was definitely on Cameo.

I've opened up about 15 tabs on this search alone. Thank you so much! No need to ask your brother (but thank you again, it's very kind of you) as this plus Cameo will keep me going for longer than I will admit. I can get Gary Busey for $350!!!!

Also, CJ from Eggheads, who irritated the bejesus out of me:

1609298599144.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Darling, hold my hand
Oh, won't you hold my hand?

Arghhh
I like the song 🤫😁

QUOTE="thegirlscout, post: 3323929, member: 59523"]
I was a bit confused about the whole Hiliary Baldwin thing before because I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to her. But the more I read about her faking to be Spanish the more I find it hilarious. In this article she says her family had a hard time pronouncing her new surname!?

[/QUOTE]

She is how you say cu cu cu curayzeeee!!!

I was a bit confused about the whole Hiliary Baldwin thing before because I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to her. But the more I read about her faking to be Spanish the more I find it hilarious. In this article she says her family had a hard time pronouncing her new surname!?

She is how you say cu cu cu curayzeee!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She was only 16 when I Think We're Alone Now came out, so not surprising she's changed a bit :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.