Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I've already mentioned this or if people are aware but re: Jess Glynne and the terrible Christmas song.

It was all a bit of a fix (similar to Ellie Goulding making #1 last year), it was an Amazon exclusive track which meant that anyone that put a Christmas playlist on Amazon music were 'forced' to listen to this dross as track #1. Something along those lines anyway - very (sexy) fishy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh which one is it?

Thanks so much for all your advice!!!
There you go

Not sure if I've already mentioned this or if people are aware but re: Jess Glynne and the terrible Christmas song.

It was all a bit of a fix (similar to Ellie Goulding making #1 last year), it was an Amazon exclusive track which meant that anyone that put a Christmas playlist on Amazon music were 'forced' to listen to this dross as track #1. Something along those lines anyway - very (sexy) fishy.
Ahh that will be a very special Christmas ooh get over on misheard lyrics thread and add this one 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I remember her saying that when she was on a film they were worried about her weight so they flew out a personal trainer and a person to stick by her side 24/7 to make sure she didn’t eat. She once went to get some fruit from the food table and this overweight man said something like ‘I hope you’re not going to eat that’. She also had to have her gym sessions filmed and sent to the powers that be to prove she was working out.
All in all it’s horrendous behaviour. I wish more people would talk about this stupid idea that only very small women can be successful in film. I remember seeing Salt with Angelina Jolie and she was so frail it was ridiculous to think she could do all these stunts. I get if they are portraying someone who’s weight is part of the story, but when they are playing an everyday person they don’t all need to be small and perfect.
Yuck, I can see why she doesn't look back on the role with fondness. It seems not that much has changed since the 1940s when 13 year old Judy Garland was given amphetamines to help her lose her 'puppy fat'. I think Gemma Arterton is incredibly beautiful and her figure just gives her an old school vampishness. If Russell Crowe can play a romantic lead when he's less than chiselled I think we can deal with Gemma being a size 10!

I remember Alicia Silverstone saying that Joel Schumacher called her Fatgirl as she wasn't as slim as he wanted her to be when she played Batgirl in the 90s. She was probably a UK 10/12.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yuck, I can see why she doesn't look back on the role with fondness. It seems not that much has changed since the 1940s when 13 year old Judy Garland was given amphetamines to help her lose her 'puppy fat'. I think Gemma Arterton is incredibly beautiful and her figure just gives her an old school vampishness. If Russell Crowe can play a romantic lead when he's less than chiselled I think we can deal with Gemma being a size 10!

I remember Alicia Silverstone saying that Joel Schumacher called her Fatgirl as she wasn't as slim as he wanted her to be when she played Batgirl in the 90s. She was probably a UK 10/12.
It’s ridiculous! I can’t believe this is still accepted. I wish more people in the industry would take a stand but I also know it’s a double edged sword because they could lose work but something needs to change :(

Reactions: 10
It’s ridiculous! I can’t believe this is still accepted. I wish more people in the industry would take a stand but I also know it’s a double edged sword because they could lose work but something needs to change :(
I look at the girls on TOWIE and wonder who the heck find them attractive with all the work they have done. The same with actresses being forced to be skinny.

A normal woman is 100 times more attractive than one with fake boobs, trout lips and a figure so fragile I'd squash them with the lightest of cuddles.

Reactions: 17
She's been yachting most of December. It must be time to go home by now.

Jealousy is an awful trait. But I'm insanely jealous of this celebs and z-lebs having lots of holidays this year.

Talk about rub it in our faces, those of us that work hard, follow the rules, have cancelled holidays, lost jobs and wonder when we can next afford (and be safely allowed) to lie on a lounger feeling the sun on our skin.

Selfish wankers.

I look at the girls on TOWIE and wonder who the heck find them attractive with all the work they have done. The same with actresses being forced to be skinny.

A normal woman is 100 times more attractive than one with fake boobs, trout lips and a figure so fragile I'd squash them with the lightest of cuddles.
My niece is a stunningly beautiful girl in her 20s. But over the last three years, she's been morphing into a TOWIE knock-off, horrible duck lips, big mad eyebrows, ridiculously long ratty hair extensions, tons of pouty selfies on Insta... I don't mean to sound bitchy, as it's not meant that way, I just genuinely lament as she was naturally stunning and has morphed into the indentikit bimbo look.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of self improvement, especially when you feel it's genuinely needed. At the risk of sounding hugely hypocritical, I have hair extensions, false nails, eyebrow tattoos and hair dyed blonde. The difference is I've gone for very subtle (just past the shoulder) hair extensions, natural colour and shaped nails, very light brows and highlights in my hair. Most people are surprised if they learn I fake those things. As I still look like average old me, just an ever so slightly less knackered version. Also, my nails and hair have always been thin and I've no eyebrows left thanks to the 90s!

Maybe I'm old, I can't see the appeal of the Chloe Ferry, The Kardashian, Katie Price look. It makes these young women look so much older and they are always far prettier before they started all this work on themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Jealousy is an awful trait. But I'm insanely jealous of this celebs and z-lebs having lots of holidays this year.

Talk about rub it in our faces, those of us that work hard, follow the rules, have cancelled holidays, lost jobs and wonder when we can next afford (and be safely allowed) to lie on a lounger feeling the sun on our skin.

Selfish wankers.

My niece is a stunningly beautiful girl in her 20s. But over the last three years, she's been morphing into a TOWIE knock-off, horrible duck lips, big mad eyebrows, ridiculously long ratty hair extensions, tons of pouty selfies on Insta... I don't mean to sound bitchy, as it's not meant that way, I just genuinely lament as she was naturally stunning and has morphed into the indentikit bimbo look.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of self improvement, especially when you feel it's genuinely needed. At the risk of sounding hugely hypocritical, I have hair extensions, false nails, eyebrow tattoos and hair dyed blonde. The difference is I've gone for very subtle (just past the shoulder) hair extensions, natural colour and shaped nails, very light brows and highlights in my hair. Most people are surprised if they learn I fake those things. As I still look like average old me, just an ever so slightly less knackered version. Also, my nails and hair have always been thin and I've no eyebrows left thanks to the 90s!

Maybe I'm old, I can't see the appeal of the Chloe Ferry, The Kardashian, Katie Price look. It makes these young women look so much older and they are always far prettier before they started all this work on themselves.
I wouldnt say I'm jealous of someone going on these fancy holidays to shove fish up some rich sheikhs bum or wank off a camel tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Whilst we are all talking about drugs and z-listers marnie off geordie shore.....
Didn’t she have a really bad ket addiction and then she’s had the baby and now blaming her bladder problems on giving birth not side effects of taking ket

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Frank's a bit of a loveable joke in Scotland these days, gets the piss ripped out of him every Hogmanay on Only An Excuse. Not that that makes any of the above okay.
My brother used to get "Wherez the burdz" said to him every time the door went when he was a teenager (he did quite well with the females).

I used Neilmed Nasal Rinse reasonably regularly at one point because I had really bad bouts of sinusitus (it really does clean you out but it's not pretty and you need to be over a sink). No coke habit :D

Is it bad that the first time I watched *that* Louis Spence video that I imagined my boyf pulling the same moves? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not on the first date.
Although if it's an expensive dinner.....

I used Neilmed Nasal Rinse reasonably regularly at one point because I had really bad bouts of sinusitus (it really does clean you out but it's not pretty and you need to be over a sink). No coke habit :D
I saw a story about a woman who did that, and just used tapwater. What she didn't know is that you should boil the water before nasal rinse because there can be nasties in the water, and ended up with amoebas in her brain.....:sick::sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Although if it's an expensive dinner.....

I saw a story about a woman who did that, and just used tapwater. What she didn't know is that you should boil the water before nasal rinse because there can be nasties in the water, and ended up with amoebas in her brain.....:sick::sick:
😏 Oh OK, only the fish thing, no pooing until we're engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.