Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's simply another Melania for ex-shoe salesman George. I'm sorry, he really doesn't have the brainpower. He just seems a nice guy.
ronald Regan did OK as a US so George could be a president too. I think I read somewhere his aunt is very political (but don’t quote me).
I always got the feeling he was trying to get into politics and having Amal by his side (as a human rights lawyer) was helpful.

Reactions: 12
They are apparently super nice guys as well so fair play to them!
To be fair, I have heard this also. And they're good friends with Tara Reid, which strikes me as a really odd pairing. A friend used to babysit for them years and years ago, and said they were adorable, always switched on, and ate cereal with water.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Jedward are worth 6 million+ euro. And apparently are the fifth most financially successful former X Factor UK contestants.

What a world we live in.
I like them. As people the seem sweet and fun. They have found a niche that has worked very well for them. They were great at Eurovision and seem like genuinely decent people. And if I'm honest, really beautiful in an ethereal way. That milky white skin is gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair, I have heard this also. And they're good friends with Tara Reid, which strikes me as a really odd pairing. A friend used to babysit for them years and years ago, and said they were adorable, always switched on, and ate cereal with water.
Tara Reid was in CBB with them. Didn‘t they stay with her during lockdown, or she stayed with them?

Reactions: 9
Difficult as many people don’t want to come
Out as gay publicly, and shouldn’t have to, whether it’s ok with the public or not.

At the same time the U.K. is a very liberal country, it’s easy to forget it wouldn’t be acceptable to be gay in a lot of the territories they’re trying to sell films in- even large parts of America

Reactions: 7
I've met Jedward a few times back in my cabin crew days.
They are two lovely genuine guys. Really polite, down to earth and lovely to chat with.
Regardless of what you might think of their music, I've never heard anyone say a bad word about them. No attitude or 'do you know who I am' about them.
They're never seen drunk or off their head falling out of clubs etc either, and as a lot of their fanbase are quite young kids, they do come across as a good influence.
I know they lost their Mum a couple of years ago and she was quite young. In her fifties I think :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I like them. As people the seem sweet and fun. They have found a niche that has worked very well for them. They were great at Eurovision and seem like genuinely decent people. And if I'm honest, really beautiful in an ethereal way. That milky white skin is gorgeous.
Agree - ethereal is a perfect descriptor for them.
Tara Reid was in CBB with them. Didn‘t they stay with her during lockdown, or she stayed with them?
You could be right. I knew they were in CBB together, but I'm surprised they'd stayed in touch, let alone become such good friends.
They are two lovely genuine guys. Really polite, down to earth and lovely to chat with.
Regardless of what you might think of their music, I've never heard anyone say a bad word about them. No attitude or 'do you know who I am' about them.
They're never seen drunk or off their head falling out of clubs etc either, and as a lot of their fanbase are quite young kids, they do come across as a good influence.
I know they lost their Mum a couple of years ago and she was quite young. In her fifties I think :(
Oh I should be more clear overall, I'm not dissing them. I don't think they're particularly musically talented and it's crazy to me that they've made a living off that, but I don't have problems with it at all and I love an Irish success story. I just think it's bizarre that they've succeeded at it. If it hadn't been for Louis Walsh things would have been so different for them.

Reactions: 8
To be honest, he doesnt act like he's trying to hide it either 😂
There was a court case a while back where Louis was accused of something with a man in a public toilet I think. But he was found not guilty. I can’t remember the exact details but it was in the papers.

Reactions: 4
There was a court case a while back where Louis was accused of something with a man in a public toilet I think. But he was found not guilty. I can’t remember the exact details but it was in the papers.
I remember that. I really felt sorry for Louis Walsh that time. He said he was completely innocent and you could really see how distraught he was.
The guy who accused him admitted afterwards that he'd made it all up.

He could have completely ruined Louis' life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
O yeah, someone mentioned that on this thread already I think? What I meant was, he doesnt have a steady stream of "girlfriends" as a cover up. You never hear of him with anyone

Reactions: 2
O yeah, someone mentioned that on this thread already I think? What I meant was, he doesnt have a steady stream of "girlfriends" as a cover up. You never hear of him with anyone
Yeah, I mentioned it. He admitted it was all a lie eventually. Horrific thing to do.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
just went to see if I could find a clip of the above but maybe I got mixed up with the contestants but the first result was this from a few months back about how Lloyd “wasn’t allowed” to come out on the X factor:

Do we think this is the same for Harry Styles? Too much of a heartthrob and signed his soul away. Is he still with Cowell or someone linked?

Reactions: 5
Simon cowell is WAY shorter than I expected irl. Idk why he looks like he’d be taller sitting behind the judges table? Haha.

Does anyone else sometimes see a celeb and not realise who it is at first, as in that they are even famous? I’ve done it loads and I’ll just be there racking my brains for where I know this person from in my life. Happened with this girl behind me in the top shop Oxford st queue once and I was trying not to stare as I figured it out.. school? A past job? Only when she spoke I realised it was ruby from eastenders loool ( that gravel voice) this was like 2007 mind
Damien Lewis from Homeland. Saw him at London zoo and said to my friend “I know him, I think he went to my school”.... then the penny dropped that it was him. She hadn’t a clue who he is. F.A.F irl... 😍

I like the endless loops especially Everybody loves Raymond 😆
I cannot bear that show, like nails down a blackboard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I didn’t read back and see you’d already mentioned 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh wow, no need for sorry! I remember it happening pretty well (lived in Dublin at the time and worked with people that knew both of them from the scene) so it's always fresh in my mind. All good 😘

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing a fantastic news story earlier this year where jedward of all people had “schooled” someone online regarding online bullying etc. Dunno if it was Katie Hopkins or someone usually less offensive
Ok it was Rachel Riley!

Reactions: 5
Well Tatlers, I’m logging off now so that Santa can do his stuff. Thank you everyone here for keeping me grounded when I’ve felt my head is about to explode. It’s been a fucker of a year, we lost two very dear members of our family, one only 20.yo. But coming on here and being part of this clan has helped me so much as just for a few minutes I can stop thinking about the devastation of my family and smile, sometimes even belly laugh. Happy Holidays whatever you’re celebrating. ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.