Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
RE: Hollyoaks

Copy and pasted from my post in Celeb Gossip #17 (!!!)

When I was at Uni I had a friend who went back to a hotel room with a bunch of them after a PA. IRC there were quite a few of them but I can only remember Jamie Lomas, Ashley Taylor Dawson and Nick Pickard. There was cocaine everywhere and she *ahem* orally serviced Jamie Lomas but refused to sleep with him. ATD and NP were hovering up the coke like it was going out of fashion and running around like kids. She said it was very apparent that Jamie was the ‘boss’.

Oh and he was in a relationship with Kym Marsh at this point! I’m not sure if my friend was aware of this and I haven’t spoken to her now for about 10 years!

I think it was...then wasn't she sacked?
Is it bad I’m jels? Always fancied the ass of Jamie lomas!

I work in the gym industry and nick pickard walked through reception in my old gym one day.(he was a member, I had no idea)
I was confused for a mo til my brain connected the dots - I was like OMG!! TONY?! Hahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I work in the gym industry and nick pickard walked through reception in my old gym one day.(he was a member, I had no idea)
I was confused for a mo til my brain connected the dots - I was like OMG!! TONY?! Hahhaa
Haha as am I, although I have heard he’s nice but has a serious wandering eye.

Reactions: 3
Yes. Exactly. As Giym&Tonic points out shechanged unis’ after she learned he’d be going to where they both ended up. She also died the exact same “bit for charity” in South America. Suspicious.
However, I suppose it might help to have someone motivated who wants the job?
Sophie Wessex climbed the ladder, every beau was a bit richer than the previous. Camilla clung on link a clinker on a sheep’s arse.
Then there’s Meghan...marrying into the RF like is like the Humger Games,
Survival of the fittest, most ruthless, competitive. As long as they behave themselves though I suppose it’s ok
This is a tale as old as time. Ann Boleyn was schooled by her family every step of the way in landing Henry, including BJ lessons apparently! 🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jamie Lomas was a complete dick when he was on I'M a Celeb

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve
Haha! Does this make the Queen President Snow!?
No idea I never seen it but I get the general drift!

I though she landed Henry precisely because she didn’t let him at her??
That was because she learned from her sister Mary’s mistake in becoming his mistress I think. She saw an opening for a wife, due to poor Queen Catherine’s tragic obstetric hisTory. She was in it to win it.

That a
bleeping Hell, Madge. Put it away luv!
That arse is new! It looks ridiculous, I hope she has the receipt so she can take it back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually Lol-ing at ’Biggins is a bleep’! I have found my people!
And Beckham as a tragic old has been! Brilliant!
Yes! And have you noticed his eyes always small are gettingsmaller every year. By fifty he will resemble a mole rat.

Surprise, surprise, another Tom Cruise story. It's almost as if they're releasing stories just to publicise the film.

Ooh that’s credible. I’d just like to add that Julian Clary Graham Norton and I are in a very hot and heavy throuple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! And have you noticed his eyes always small are gettingsmaller every year. By fifty he will resemble a mole rat.

Ooh that’s credible. I’d just like to add that Julian Clary Graham Norton and I are in a very hot and heavy throuple.
That bastard Clary, he promised that he was exclusive to me and Paul Chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What with all the gender confusion around, I have decided to move with the times. From next year, I am going to identify as an Eccles cake. I want complete equality with other pastries, and lashings and lashings of custard! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What with all the gender confusion around, I have decided to move with the times. From next year, I am going to identify as an Eccles cake. I want complete equality with other pastries, and lashings and lashings of custard! ;)
1608582533241.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.