Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Elliot Page had surgery to their face? He looks totally different than when he did as Ellen Page but I’m wondering if it’s just the angle of the photo (since he’s only posted one since coming out as transgender).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds Gabby Logan the most unlikeable person on TV? She’s devoid of any warmth or personality.
I’ve mentioned this before here but I was talking to someone who was head of security at an airport at the time they enforced shampoos etc to be put into small clear bottles...she was in Aberdeen for something and was told she couldn’t take the bottles on and she made a huge fuss and even said “do you know who I am?” Absolute nightmare to deal with apparently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hes engaged to some French woman isnt he? If they weren't so entrenched in the Royal Family and their terrible old fashioned advisors they would probably realise that having a gay brother of the future Queen would not be a problem in the slightest, and would probably make them all seem far more modern and inclusive than they do now. Pretending its the 1950's wont be a good look for long!
Agreed, I think most people would respect the honesty.

Shaun from Corrie.

Apparently he caused/causes a toxic atmosphere. One of the actresses refuses to do any scenes with him.

Biggins.
yes! Horrible bi-phobic stuff blaming them for AIDS!
I was at an event working once and I heard him humble brag about Princess Margaret “being so kind” which proved to me he didn’t know her. “She asked how I was” What a prat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I went to so the same school as Kate Middleton, but am about a decade older. But, word was that her mother complete and utterly groomed her to marry Wills. Fair play I suppose, they got what they wanted.
Yes. Exactly. As Giym&Tonic points out shechanged unis’ after she learned he’d be going to where they both ended up. She also died the exact same “bit for charity” in South America. Suspicious.
However, I suppose it might help to have someone motivated who wants the job?
Sophie Wessex climbed the ladder, every beau was a bit richer than the previous. Camilla clung on link a clinker on a sheep’s arse.
Then there’s Meghan...marrying into the RF like is like the Humger Games,
Survival of the fittest, most ruthless, competitive. As long as they behave themselves though I suppose it’s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have friends from Ash Vegas who attended Kym’s wedding to Jack Ryder. Hiya from up the M6 😆 loving hearing Ash Vegas, only round here 😂😂
You will be aware then, that everybody knows each other in Vegas! And lots are big families all related! So highly likely I will know your friends too! Kym lives in penketh.. has done for about 2years... I've never yet bumped into her... n us pies generally sniff out our own! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You will be aware then, that everybody knows each other in Vegas! And lots are big families all related! So highly likely I will know your friends too! Kym lives in penketh.. has done for about 2years... I've never yet bumped into her... n us pies generally sniff out our own! 😂😂😂
I’m sure you will know them! We met at Wigan college a long time ago - spent quite a few evenings in The Robin Hood and Queens😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whispers are his is involved with a drug cartel (Kinahans) MTK (Meet the kinahans) they are paying him drug money and also laundering the proceeds of drugs via boxing match’s!! MTK are not allowed to hold boxing match’s in Eire!! He seems to be up to everything and anything!! This maybe is why he is playing it down!! He likes the auld Columbia Marching powder!!
Watched Ross show, having never heard of Fury ( I know!) I enjoyed his chat (obviously as a boxer has an ego/persona too) but shame if he's a dicky dodgy druggy

Reactions: 3
So Ariana Grande is engaged, again. I had absolutely no idea she was even in a relationship, I've also never heard of him. Seems he's not in the entertainment and has a good job. Wonder how long this one lasts? Maybe it's a good thing if he has a different career to her

Reactions: 10
So Ariana Grande is engaged, again. I had absolutely no idea she was even in a relationship, I've also never heard of him. Seems he's not in the entertainment and has a good job. Wonder how long this one lasts? Maybe it's a good thing if he has a different career to her
You know I have heard of people meeting and engaged within a month !! Believe it or not it lasted yes it did! Now she might be a different story!!! It’s does happen!! I firmly believe it’s a Lot of luck!! You could be with someone for ten years and get married and then divorced!!

Watched Ross show, having never heard of Fury ( I know!) I enjoyed his chat (obviously as a boxer has an ego/persona too) but shame if he's a dicky dodgy druggy
don’t forget get very handy with his fists when it comes to the ladies!!

Please see copy from whistleblowers Twitter!!
Whistleblower
@Cancer42198753

·
Dec 19

And Holland and the U.K &
@NCA_UK
know all about them. ignorance will be no defense. Surely
@MikeCoppinger
has some respect for
@TimesONeill
or as
@BobArum
says CAPTAIN Daniel is an honourable man. I would love any of you guys 2 meet the victims of #MTKglobal
@Tyson_Fury
Quote Tweet

Sean O'Neill

@TimesONeill
· Dec 13
Anthony Joshua will now fight Tyson Fury in a lucrative deal brokered by Daniel Kinahan a man linked to a global drugs cartel which is implicated in multiple murders in Ireland and Spain. #boxing #organisedcrime
So ineffect he is as dodgy as duck!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
You know I have heard of people meeting and engaged within a month !! Believe it or not it lasted yes it did! Now she might be a different story!!! It’s does happen!! I firmly believe it’s a Lot of luck!! You could be with someone for ten years and get married and then divorced!!

don’t forget get very handy with his fists when it comes to the ladies!!
Oh I know! I've heard of people doing this too!, I actually know a couple people myself. Good luck to her, I was just shocked as I didn't even know she had a boyfriend and they've been together 10 months! I quite like her though, she obviously had it tough when Mac Miller passing away as I do believe she always loved him soo I world say good luck to them both

I’ve mentioned this before here but I was talking to someone who was head of security at an airport at the time they enforced shampoos etc to be put into small clear bottles...she was in Aberdeen for something and was told she couldn’t take the bottles on and she made a huge fuss and even said “do you know who I am?” Absolute nightmare to deal with apparently
Many years ago I was repeatedly singled out and investigated by Aberdeen security at the airport. I knew someone who worked for them and found out the details they had about me. It was a total misunderstanding on their part. At one point they confiscated my address book! (Shows how many years ago it was). They were unbelievably crap and unprofessional and 100% wrong about me. It seems I pinged their radar as I was a lone female travelling a lot, that was all. I was questioned about who I was meeting abroad and my truthful answers not believed. I was livid at the time and incredibly rude to them (pre-9/11) ... which didn’t help me.

Gabby’s a dick though if she thought she could take extra shampoo:D

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Has Elliot Page had surgery to their face? He looks totally different than when he did as Ellen Page but I’m wondering if it’s just the angle of the photo (since he’s only posted one since coming out as transgender).
I thought the exact same... I saw 2 pictures one while in The Umbrella Academy and then one very recently and I think his chin has reduced a lot! I mean more in a sense as it’s doesn’t look so feminine now... Not sure Botox would help so guess surgery would the only possibility🤷🏻‍♀️
Good on him though, the pressure of the world these days it must have been difficult both emotionally and mentally.

Reactions: 6
RE: Hollyoaks

Copy and pasted from my post in Celeb Gossip #17 (!!!)

When I was at Uni I had a friend who went back to a hotel room with a bunch of them after a PA. IRC there were quite a few of them but I can only remember Jamie Lomas, Ashley Taylor Dawson and Nick Pickard. There was cocaine everywhere and she *ahem* orally serviced Jamie Lomas but refused to sleep with him. ATD and NP were hovering up the coke like it was going out of fashion and running around like kids. She said it was very apparent that Jamie was the ‘boss’.

Oh and he was in a relationship with Kym Marsh at this point! I’m not sure if my friend was aware of this and I haven’t spoken to her now for about 10 years!

I think it was Pauline MacLynn.
I think it was...then wasn't she sacked?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.