Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I’m jels? Always fancied the ass of Jamie lomas!

I work in the gym industry and nick pickard walked through reception in my old gym one day.(he was a member, I had no idea)
I was confused for a mo til my brain connected the dots - I was like OMG!! TONY?! Hahhaa
I've seen him in my local gym! 🤣 a few times ... but the local rugby team train there too... so I'm not that bothered about him! 🤣🐺
Maybe he visiting kym marsh whilst in the area!?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OK I thought I had nothing to contribute here and I don’t in the way of gossip but I can share some encounters from past jobs.

Ronan keating - served him in 2008 I think. He was gorgeous, had a beanie hat on and lots of stubble, real rugged Irishman look.HOWEVER he was super grumpy and I felt he was looking at me with this “er...HELLO?” Look (don’t youknow who I am) as I was serving the woman in front of him who I’d been serving when he walked up to the till. 🙄 literally one woman - just wait a minute! It wasn’t until I’d clocked this attitude actually that I realised who it was but it didn’t change anything! Still found it rude!

geri halliwell - again served maybe 2010 odd? I’m of the spice girls era so this was a DREAM! She was stunning. You don’t see it so much on tv etc but stick her next to a bunch of civilians and WOW. Also I thought at first she was gonna be really mean but she turned out lovely.

camilla kerslake - more recent - 2015 or so- not a celeb to me as I didn’t know who she was prior, but she used to attend an old gym. She is very very pretty and was always well mannered, didn’t act famous whatsoever but certainly always looked the part in terms of perfect hair etc. She made me laugh in the one convo we had, where I asked if she needed a parking permit and she said no and cringed slightly as she said she got a cab there that day. I said I had too that day to work so no judgement, and she gave this OTT hand flourish and Walked away saying “ah! Rise of the bourgeoisie” loool

I might have more but that’s quite an essay

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There are so many awful stories about Ronan Keating...literally haven’t seen a nice word said about the man. To top it all off he’s now jumped on that awful LadBaby single. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i mean, we all have bad days. But yeah as an ex-boyzone fan it was disappointing. He remained grumpy through the whole transaction.

I thought of another one which is slightly more interesting but idk if anyone will remember him. Ben from hollyoaks?! From way back in the day, Izzy and Geri times. He was with the guy who played lee I think. Defo another cast member. Anyways I served him at the bar of a concert venue and I remember I saw him in the queue and was inside like OMG!!!!! then thought he was a DICK at first and I was so disappointed. He basically seemed to speak to me like I was stupid as he repeated his order like “so I want two doubles in two cups yeah?” Or something like that. And I was like why is he talking to me like a head???

only after I realised as I was pouring that the reason herepeated it was because he wanted two QUADRUPLES. Which at the time I didn’t know was illegal to serve (which is prob why he asked for it in a funny way) so I kept selling them to him. I remember at the end he was literally trying to pay with loose change as in 10ps etc and couldn’t make it LOL. I can’t remember if we had card machines on the bar at the time to be fair. This was in 2008. He and the other guy (sure it was OB) we’re HAMMERED by the end. I think it was a red man show lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She fell for one of the actors she was working with in White Lines,they live together now.They released statements trying to make the split sound amicable, but I don't think it was.Sam has removed every photo of Laura from Instagram and they don't follow each other anymore.It is a real shame,Sam seemed to really love her.
I also read he was cheating on her in the US and basically left her to raise the children and didn’t appreciate her. Could be wrong, such a shame because they made a gorgeous couple.

Reactions: 2
Not gossip per se...

Julie Walters - her daughter went to my school, and Julie did a few speeches at Speech Day and the like.

Wonderfully friendly, lovely, pleasant - a joy to be around! Her daughter had been really poorly prior to joining which is very sad. As far as I know, she's made a full recovery and is equally as nice :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i mean, we all have bad days. But yeah as an ex-boyzone fan it was disappointing. He remained grumpy through the whole transaction.

I thought of another one which is slightly more interesting but idk if anyone will remember him. Ben from hollyoaks?! From way back in the day, Izzy and Geri times. He was with the guy who played lee I think. Defo another cast member. Anyways I served him at the bar of a concert venue and I remember I saw him in the queue and was inside like OMG!!!!! then thought he was a DICK at first and I was so disappointed. He basically seemed to speak to me like I was stupid as he repeated his order like “so I want two doubles in two cups yeah?” Or something like that. And I was like why is he talking to me like a head???

only after I realised as I was pouring that the reason herepeated it was because he wanted two QUADRUPLES. Which at the time I didn’t know was illegal to serve (which is prob why he asked for it in a funny way) so I kept selling them to him. I remember at the end he was literally trying to pay with loose change as in 10ps etc and couldn’t make it LOL. I can’t remember if we had card machines on the bar at the time to be fair. This was in 2008. He and the other guy (sure it was OB) we’re HAMMERED by the end. I think it was a red man show lol
I super fancied Ben at the time! So that’s a shame

Reactions: 3
Not gossip per se...

Julie Walters - her daughter went to my school, and Julie did a few speeches at Speech Day and the like.

Wonderfully friendly, lovely, pleasant - a joy to be around! Her daughter had been really poorly prior to joining which is very sad. As far as I know, she's made a full recovery and is equally as nice :)
Oh poor thing, do you know what was wrong with her? I’ve heard before Julie is quite down to earth and lovely.

• Heart
Oh poor thing, do you know what was wrong with her? I’ve heard before Julie is quite down to earth and lovely.
Julie Walters’ daughter had leukaemia when she was very little; I’d say she was under 2. I remember reading about it in my mums Woman’s Own magazine when I was a child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She had leukaemia when she was really young. Vaguely remember this being mentioned before she joined the school - can't remember why!

Julie still lives in the area and has a positive rep, unlike some of our other ex residents (the Pwicey 😡)

Reactions: 7
I super fancied Ben at the time! So that’s a shame
Oh no. Don’t get me wrong. Once I realised what he meant and checked with him he was really nice. I had initially got the wrong end of the stick thinking he thought I was dumb as he had made his order (of what I thought was 2doubles) in that weird way, then repeated it really slowly, not even rudely, but I thought he did it like I was stupid. It made sense once I realised he wanted 2 quadruples not 2doubles. He was lovely from then on in.

And he was just as fit IRL!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no. Don’t get me wrong. Once I realised what he meant and checked with him he was really nice. I had initially got the wrong end of the stick thinking he thought I was dumb as he had made his order (of what I thought was 2doubles) in that weird way, then repeated it really slowly, not even rudely, but I thought he did it like I was stupid. It made sense once I realised he wanted 2 quadruples not 2doubles. He was lovely from then on in.

And he was just as fit IRL!! 😍
Thank goodness. Teenage Scarlett can sigh a relief!

• Haha
Not gossip per se...

My flat mates and I were debating who’d win the “most universally liked or inoffensive celeb” and I mentioned Julie Walters. We decided she wasn’t quite big enough overseas tho. She’s just completely inoffensive as I say though isn’t she? Can’t imagine her being awful in any way shape or form and she seems very smart too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to look him up but I remember him now! He was attractive! I wonder what he went on to do...

My boyfriend claims that back in the day the girl who played Ben's sister Abby was making eyes at him in a Wigan nightclub but she was surrounded by fellas...

This has really made me laugh. I once watched someone explain this exact order to someone, at a bar, at a concert venue. The poor girl behind the bar was so confused. The bloke ordered was literally demonstrating in the end 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My flat mates and I were debating who’d win the “most universally liked or inoffensive celeb” and I mentioned Julie Walters. We decided she wasn’t quite big enough overseas tho. She’s just completely inoffensive as I say though isn’t she? Can’t imagine her being awful in any way shape or form and she seems very smart too.
Yep, she'd get my vote! At least for 'national' celebs. I guess she's probably more widely recognised than we realise though - she's been in some pretty big movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This has really made me laugh. I once watched someone explain this exact order to someone, at a bar, at a concert venue. The poor girl behind the bar was so confused. The bloke ordered was literally demonstrating in the end 😆
This made me so para when I read the first line 😩🤣 but I got what he meant as I was pouring it so it can’t have been me lool

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.