Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds Gabby Logan the most unlikeable person on TV? She’s devoid of any warmth or personality.

Reactions: 24
O
Does anyone know why Tyson Fury has refused to engage with Sports Personality of the Year? He’s even told people not to vote for him 😂
He was talking about it on the Jonathan Ross show last night. Something along the lines of not needing the recognition as he knows in himself that he does well at his sport.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I remember, but thought it was much earlier than this! Could have sworn it was before BB started in UK.
Memory playing tricks on me again!
I guess this shows that the good thing is at least the mother and baby weren’t all over the media (afterwards). I know that Dutch BB started in 1999, a year before the UK one, and two of the housemates had sex under the bedsheets in the first series.
John de Mol, one of the founders of Endemol, who created Big Brother, is now a billionaire 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds Gabby Logan the most unlikeable person on TV? She’s devoid of any warmth or personality.
Nope - me too! I find my myself irrationally irritated by her. I also hate it when she turns up in comedy shows (like Would I lie to you?) and is just not even vaguely funny 😡

Reactions: 12
Bugger all on TV so watching old episodes of Faking it. A few faces on it that we discuss on here.

And shock, horror... No fringed Claudia.

20201220_193309.jpg
20201220_193436.jpg
20201220_210037.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He was the same the last time he was nominated
Whispers are his is involved with a drug cartel (Kinahans) MTK (Meet the kinahans) they are paying him drug money and also laundering the proceeds of drugs via boxing match’s!! MTK are not allowed to hold boxing match’s in Eire!! He seems to be up to everything and anything!! This maybe is why he is playing it down!! He likes the auld Columbia Marching powder!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Bugger all on TV so watching old episodes of Faking it. A few faces on it that we discuss on here.

And shock, horror... No fringed Claudia.

View attachment 354572View attachment 354574View attachment 354575

Is this last pic Kim Marsh ?

I have read she is a bit - Don't you know who I am type - will try and find it.

Reactions: 6
James Sutton, who plays John Paul McQueen, once mentioned on Twitter that it was the anniversary of his circumcision. It was a very random tweet about something quite personal.

Not many British guys are circumcised so I wonder why he was done?
some people need it done because their foreskins get tight and it can be very painful

odd thing to tweet though. He is a bit outspoken

Didn't the actor that play John Paul McQueen throw some shade when he left Hollyoaks the first time for Emmerdale?

I've always got the impression the cast are a bunch of cokeheads. I havent watched it in about 10 years
My brothers friend went out with him for a while and said he just stayed home alone quite a lot and got coked up

My brothers friend went out with him for a while and said he just stayed home alone quite a lot and got coked up
I decided to google him and saw that he used to go out with Catherine Tyldesley in 2010. They split up and she ended up with Anthony Costa from Blue and he used to go out with Sammi Winward too!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am from the same town as Kym, and co-incidentally all these years later, she has moved to just around the corner from where I live now. I havent seen her for a very long time... she has a somewhat colourful past, her ex, the father of her eldest kids is a lovely man, and she was always very pleasant to me. Her children are very polite. Her parents were also very chatty and friendly. Kym is what we up north would term as a rum bugger. But good luck to her!
Does she live back in Ashton now?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.