Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
She perhaps said he was a cock and it got misheard
I think it was something like he brought her a cup of tea and she said ' oh Paul, you're my rock' in the same way my boss said 'you're a star' the other day when I sent her some work in a quicker than expected timeframe and hes taken it as some kind of indication of her undying love 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

NextLoisLane

Absolutely cannot stand Roman Keating, total bellend. Had a fight with my brother in Heathrow, when nobody was around . He used the c word loads
Ah you've reminded me of an old Mumsnet thread about him, when a MNer was a teenage Boyzone fan she claims he trapped her head in the electric window of the car, so her mum punched him :ROFLMAO: (allegedly etc)

it's in this thread here about halfway down page 1:

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

He always comes over as insincere.

• Haha

NightCircus

Boring but nice tea...I went to a taping of the Paul OGrady show many years ago and he was incredibly funny and really professional. Martin Clunes was a guest and I was surprised at what a presence he had. Suprisingly attractive and witty. I think we all fell abit in love with him that evening!
I've never heard a bad thing about Paul O'Grady. Really like him a lot.

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Liam Gallaghers humour is mental I watched a YouTube video and he was just strolling through a park with this (unseen) interviewer and it was so hilariously awkward.
ive very strange taste in men and always found him attractive... I know... weird. Saw oasis live a few times, knebworth 96 being the first gig I ever went to absolutely epic!
It was my second ever gig, i was 14 and got separated from my friends in the crowd & when i got to the coach park after the gig the coach had left everyone behind !!! There were no mobiles then so i had to walk into Stevenage and i went to the police station in tears to ask for help & they pointed at the phonebox outside and said that was all they could do. I reversed the charges and rang my dad who left straight away to come and get me (from Coventry) and some people stayed with me until they had to get their train. As my dad pulled up around 5.30am i cried such happy tears 🤣

It was the best & worst day ever ❤

• Wow
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock in Star Trek originally, was apparently into swinging with his first wife and a great lover. A fair few blinds I’ve read about him over the years is that he was well endowed and knew how to use it. Oh myyy.

• Haha
  • Wow

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I worked at BT (directory enquiries) when Diana died and was working the next day. I would say 95% of calls were for any sort of support line or information phone number regarding her death. Loads of crying callers, the outpouring of grief was incredible.

• Wow
  • Sad
I don’t believe anything that Burrell says. He’s a shifty slimeball. I reckon the only conversations she would have had with him would have been work related.

All this rock stuff is utter fantasy on his part and she wouldn’t have treated him as a confidante. She was brought up with staff and would have behaved accordingly with her own. Also she would have had the measure of him.

Granted, he may have overheard stuff and had unparalleled access to her life, but that’s as far as it goes, in my opinion.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Has anyone else read the Fearne McCann story in the DM? Flown to Cannes on a private jet and lavished with gifts by a mystery multi-millionaire (but it wasn’t a relationship and has fizzled out)?

Is anyone else thinking what I’m thinking? 👀

(Also, the trashy outfit she’s wearing and the huge cheek fillers? Jeez).

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
You can see why people think Diana was murdered can’t you? I don’t think she was, but it was very convenient for the Royals that she died when she did. Its worth remembering that she used to manipulate the press though.

NightCircus

To say that someone is a good businessman is basically lauding what a psychopath they are.

Philip Green threatened to kill a colleague's children decades ago.
His knighthood needs to be removed asap.

I'll stop there or I may get banned for abuse as what I think about him is unprintable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Emmadale

VIP Member
Saucer of milk for me with this next comment but didn’t somebody say further up the thread that Beverley Callard and Shane Richie had had face lifts prior to I’m a celeb?

If this is true, then having just seen 5 minutes of it, they need to sack the surgeon!

• Haha

CherryAcid

VIP Member
My daughter met Camilla about 10 years ago. It was in a professional capacity but she took far more interest than she needed to and was extremely kind.
I know a few people who have met Charles and Camilla and they said they were both lovely but Camilla was exceptionally warm.

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Al Fyed would open up Harrods for MJ to do a bit of private night time shopping. As there were no floor staff, if MJ wanted to look at things locked away in cabinets, they would simply smash the glass for him. And there was nobody there to keep track of the prices of the goods MJ was buying. MJ paid way over the ticket price.
A friend of a friend worked in Harrods’ music dept in those days and MJ got him to play a grand piano to see how it sounded! He bought it 😃

• Heart
  • Wow

Mrs Stan

The Wagatha Christie trial starts today. Everyone got their popcorn ready?
Edited: now I've read the article it doesn't look like it's going to be exciting after all. The judge expects to deliver a verdict tomorrow afternoon and neither Colleen Rooney or Rebekah Vardy are even there. Shame, I was looking forward a bit of public mud-slinging! 😂

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
All this talk of Diana and the RF has jogged my memory. It’s a long winded way round but My ex hubby used to work in the RAF and 1 of his bosses sisters was good friends with Julia Carling. After the Will/Diana thing came out Julia’s life became a living hell. There was talk of silent calls, letters. It nearly drove Julia to the hospital. She had a breakdown. The press didn’t help but what Diana wanted she got
Oddly my daughter and Son in L are now friends, through his work and his boss (A Laird), with Tiggy Legge B as she was called. She’s horrified about these lies coming out about her and Charles. Thought all that was put to bed long ago. And she loves those boys still ❤

• Wow
  • Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Boring but nice tea...I went to a taping of the Paul OGrady show many years ago and he was incredibly funny and really professional. Martin Clunes was a guest and I was surprised at what a presence he had. Suprisingly attractive and witty. I think we all fell abit in love with him that evening!

• Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Posted this on the footballers and wags thread too: Didn’t I read somewhere that Colleen had a another agenda....even though it’s Becky doing the suing Colleen won’t settle because she want other stuff exposed which would come out indirectly.?! Like about her being the secret wag or the whole hidden racism story relating to Jamie that was hushed up allegedly hence how Becky got the secret wag gig?

• Wow