Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Persephonehasreturned

Any gossip on Susanna Reid? She acts like a stereotypical Millennial "snowflake" (I hate that term but it's the best description I can think of right now) but she's nearly fifty. I feel like she could be rather hard work.
she’s a genX snowflake. There’s plenty of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

JakeM

VIP Member
Yes, her nanny said she would bring home random men whilst she would be looking after the children. And yes, somebody said on here that social services got involved as she would end up doing drugs and alcohol then would become violent. Her ex has custody as the youngest said Mel would lock her in a room and force her to tell her what her dad had been up to. From what I’ve seen, Phoenix seems lovely and I feel sorry for her.
Also, if anyone wants to read this, it’s a Daily Mail article. I don’t know how to link it so just search (Mel B best friend Daily Mail) and it should come up.

Are yo
Awww. You always make me feel missed. 😘 Hope you're well?

Catching up again. Why does stupid work have to get in the way of my Tattle Life?

Currently cackling like a witch to the Ronan Keating story from Mumsnet shared up-thread.

Wish I had some tea to spill. It's been a quiet year!

Ooh, just thought of some old tea, it's only lukewarm. A while back, I interviewed Nik Kershaw who was promoting a tour.

He was very pleasant. But Jesus, was he hard work to interview. TBF, he sounded very uninterested, like he'd be somewhere else than talk to me (or anyone). It was like trying to get blood from a stone and I usually find I interview people pretty well and get their guard down down so it's like chatting to a mate.

He was very serious and committed to his music. Like many stars of yesteryear, wanted to plug his more current solo stuff than talk about the nostalgia gigs he'd been doing.

Like I say, perfectly polite man. But Christ on a bike, I was mentally fried after 30 minutes talking to him.

I also interviewed Clive from Doctor and the Medics, doing a similar nostalgia gig locally. He was a hoot and very lovely. Lots of stories to share and very easy to chat with.

Sorry, folks. That's all I've got for now. I think I shared my best stories in earlier threads. 🙈
Are you a music journalist?
o.k. Thanks.
I must wrack brains for some old anecdotes I remember.

I had Lorraine on in the background this morning, I know I know; but I saw him on it and she was ghussing all over him. He came across as a total creep. Cannot stand him, think of the millions he has made after her death.

Lorraine was also all over Curtis Pritchard about his brother, AJ; going into the jungle. Again uncomfortable watching. Another creep.
I saw him on Lorraine this morning too, but I have the tv on with volume off when I’m working, so didn’t hear any of his guff.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The Daily Mail thinks everything is disgraceful if you listen to them. They are just whipping up a storm for the hell of it. Netflix isn’t UK based so Ofcom can do bugger all about it. Thank God for that!
It's quite easy for the goverment to block them through if refused to be regulated.

• Sad

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I had crowns and they were ground down and then my hubby had his done the following year. I had mine done in India for about a third of the price in UK and my friend had hers done in Budapest.

My dentist does quite a few and doesn't grind them down for veneers.
I had a few crowns put over my front teeth to correct the snaggletooth that overlapped at the front. I went for crowns as my teeth weren’t that strong and thought a veneer over weak teeth might not last. I didn’t have them Hollywood white or “too” perfect, just straight. I love them. Had the impression taken in London then the dentist took it away and made the actual crowns in Hungary. I then had them fitted in London. I do have horrible little stumps underneath though!

1001 others

VIP Member
Does anyone have any gossip on Anna Kendrick? Just seen an advert for a new show she’s in. She plays the same characters in everything she’s been in, same voice, same expressions. Same everything!
If you Google, "Foxella Anna Kendrick" a whole lot of blind items will appear

50sGirl

VIP Member
It probably is his name I just meant anyone can edit. They've had tons of birthplace/date errors and original birth names too. Joan collins was 39 a couple if years ago on wiki.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. Therefore, Wikipedia should not be considered a definitive source in and of itself. ...
I wasn’t disputing that, I was just clarifying that his name isn’t Vernon Spools! 😆

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Isn’t there a certain Ex-Eastender turned presenter that would use that phrase?
Thought of Dirty Den/Leslie Grantham, but shady criminal past and sucking finger (whilst wanking, I think?) on webcam notwithstanding, I don't think he ever said "laahvley".

Maybe Mike Reid? Or am I being dumb tonight (not for the first time on Tattle)! 😆

Last edited: