Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Diego Maradona has died
Oh no! That's very sad news. I loved watching him in Mexico 86 World Cup, such a legend!

I've just looked at the Mail Online article about him and he was only 60, so still pretty young in the grand scheme of things. He had a brain bleed two weeks ago and had hospital treatment for it and now has died of a heart attack.

Reactions: 2
I only watched it yesterday. Right before things got really bad, around the time Harry was born, Diana said things were really good. There was footage of the pair of them looking happy and relaxed in each others’ company. I wondered if Camilla noticed and felt jealous. Jealous enough to claim her lover again.

Earl Spencer on the telly this morning saying The Crown is made up...d’uh.

But, yep, back to real slebs.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Afternoon you beautiful lot. 😘 Anyone got any good, free to stream, music documentary recommendations please?

I watched the Lou Perlman one thanks to someone mentioning it on here. Then a Spice Girls one from BBC, currently on a Britney Spears three parter.

Britney Spears one... I just couldn't imagine living in that bubble not even being able to pop to the shop without 50 paparazzi following.
Haven’t RTFT yet but what are the names of the SG and BS documentaries please?

Chablis1

VIP Member
If we're reminiscing about mn threads.........

That was the best ever thread 😂

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
I think she may be one of those celebs who take advantage of the Daily Mail perhaps being persuaded to moderate comments...I commented a couple of years ago simply that I had no idea how she became famous... the comment wasn’t published and I got an email saying I’d breached their rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Disclaimer - I don’t read that shit rag anymore)
She was on that Eurovision thing Andrew Lloyd Webber did years ago on the BBC. He wrote a song for it and they had contestants competing to sing it. The winner Jade Ewen was it? Ended up in the Sugababes. Oh I and think Rita Ora actually pulled out the show

• Wow

Shep

Jade Nimmo had some leaked months ago if she is being counted as one of the four. No idea yet who the other three are.
I saw some yesterday from an athlete called Eilish McColgan who I assume is the daughter of former althlete Liz

Tilly3

VIP Member
I love Emma Willis and I'm not bashing her, but boy does she have a favourite child. I've listened to her talking about her kids on many podcasts and she absolutely gushes over her son more than her daughters every time and always post much longer, heartfelt messages on his birthday.
Maybe the girls are closer to their Dad, I’m a mother of boys and they’re all very loving towards me rather than their Dad, my friends who have boys all say the same, and friends daughters lean to the Dad. I wouldn’t read too much into it I’m sure she loves them all the same.

Edited to say they should all get the same recognition on SM as like you say it looks like favouritism

Last edited: