Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexaj

VIP Member
There is/was a column in The Sun called the "secret WAG blog" or similar where a WAG believed to be (and accused by Danielle Lloyd I think?)Vardy spilled the alleged tea on the premiership footballers and their WAGs.
Aaaaaah, thanks for explaining (and maytoseptember too!).

Reactions: 2

rrpb23

Does anyone have any ☕ on Zayn and Gigi Hadid? Would love to know what they named their daughter 🥰

NightCircus

One of Mumsnets 100 employees made up most of those "classic" threads to get clicks imo.
I've seen the person tell the Ronan Keating punching story around other forums. They always seem extremely eager to tell it. A bit too eager, really.

Gives me r/thathappened vibes.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I actually used to quite like her when she was on Loose Women. She disappeared from the panel on there all of a sudden too

rivermonster

VIP Member
It is really weird with Anais Gallagher............ not something I'd be proud of my daughters for doing.

I usually find that the less talent someone has = the less clothing they seem to wear.
Ronan Keetings daughter Missie keeps having a pop at in in the Mail about every third week. She has the figure of a pre teen boy but still thinks she looks wonderful and wears what looks like Primark clothes or a bikini (which looks awful).

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Was originally on Market St where the Nationwide is now, now it’s a windowless top floor inside Outfit in the Arndale alongside Evans. Looks sad.
Thank you! Manchester is the best shopping city outside London (IMO)! An absolute shame all these changes are going to make to the landscape of towns and high streets 🥲

Reverend

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Charles has successfully managed to rehabilitate his image since Diana died. But fact is he treated her like crap. The Crown has never shied away from being controversial, and they were never going to go easy on Charles when it came to his first marriage. Really the Royal publicity machine are just annoyed that all their hard work is potentially being undone.
Likely the UK will follow India and order Netflix to be regulated by Ofcom.

The Crown is just dramatising already written and published biographies. Its a drama and a very popular one at that. They are not in trouble at all. Some people may grumble about innacuracies in uniform etc but the Palace wont say anything and Netflix is an American based global brand. They couldnt give a damn about offending the Royals. If anything it has made the Royals more relevant and probably more popular.
It's front page of the Mail saying how disgraceful it is - The goverment won't want to annoy the Mail by not punishing them.

Reactions: 1