Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
The second actor to play Twinkywinky died. Also, he was the uncle of Emily Atack.
One of Emily's uncles was one of the Atack twins, who used to be in the boy band Child. I have one of their albums, they did a reasonable cover version of "When you walk in the room."

Reactions: 1

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
Haha I know ! I was quite happy when he popped up maybe I’d been listening me on 5ive or something ! Quite random !
I’d love to see what he’s up to now, he was really fit thinking about it.
I think he had a few mental health issues and insomniac. He dated Dani bear (not sure if that how you spell it) then disappeared. Not sure what went down there but i think I remember both of them saying it was quite a toxic relationship. J come back to us 😂🙏🏻
I second that 👍😘

NextLoisLane

Anyone got any tea on JFK Jr or Carolyn Bessette? I seem to remember she was meant to have had an affair and be a coke head? Also on YouTube there is a video of them having a blazing row in NY. I get the feeling their relationship was a car crash. And then there was the plane crash.... 😟

And while we are talking about hot royals, the Kennedys were surely like America’s royalty for a while... JFK Jr looked like a bloody Disney prince! 😍View attachment 321426

His nephew Jack Schlossberg is very like him physically

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I salute you! I can’t remember that much 🤣
I remember most of the lyrics, but I had to do a Google search, which also found the original Richards shop advert on Youtube. As I am using a smart phone, I can't uplosd the advert to this page. If you google Richards shops advert lyrics, it should find the advert. It is a little naff, but then it was made in the 1970's! :D

Time for a new thread me thinks.

Last edited:

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
She’s a committed Christian and has done a bunch of Christian films to keep her profile up. She is also a confirmed Republican supporter so it’s hard to sift through any guff on her because a lot of stuff gets made up or seems to be taken out of context. FYI I am British non-religious so have no skin in the red vs blue tribal game in the US.

At the turn of the century there was stuff that came out that she could be a bit hard work on sets, but this was when she was competing with Drew Barrymore for roles (who similarly is supposed to be hard work). Also, stuff about drink and drugs but that applies to every child actor.
Thank you 😊

rivermonster

VIP Member
Did you have veneers or crowns? I’m seriously considering having my teeth done I feel like they’re shrinking!
I had crowns and they were ground down and then my hubby had his done the following year. I had mine done in India for about a third of the price in UK and my friend had hers done in Budapest.

I thought they were ground down too. Katie Price's teeth looked ground down in recent photos and there was that (now scrubbed?) photo of Katie Holmes from about 15 years ago and her teeth were ground down to tiny little stumps.
My dentist does quite a few and doesn't grind them down for veneers.

Last edited:

Anne28

Has Colleen nolans gd been mentioned here, the mother has made an awful comment about Colleen on a daily mirror article.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.
Totally agree she can afford her party and fine ..

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
64. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#12**
EMMY AWARDS: With all of the old kids shows being rebooted, this back in the day A list tween/teen actress turned A- list adult actress who still complains about getting bumped off a tabloid cover because of a celebrity death, was pushing hard that her old show be rebooted and also star her with kids being secondary. Melissa Joan Hart ("Clarissa Explains It All")/Farrah Fawcett (Melissa Joan Hart Prays For Farrah Fawcett, People Cover) (Melissa Joan Hart Wanted Farrah Fawcett To Live For All The Wrong Reasons)

March 4, 2010

This former A list television actress is now a struggling C lister. She has tried absolutely everything to recapture the fame she once had. Nothing works and when she can find a job like her last television movie it bombs louder than a Nicole Kidman film. At this point she is so desperate she has basically abandoned her husband and child/ren and will go anywhere or talk to anyone to get some publicity. Over the past two months she has spent about two nights at home with her family despite not even doing any actual movie or television work.

Melissa Joan Hart

April 4, 2019

This former A list tween and teen actress turned B+ list adult actress continues to be out of touch with everyone and is just lost in a world of elite privilege. This is the same actress who would wait 20 minutes for a golf cart to pick her up so she wouldn't have to walk the fifty feet to her trailer.

Melissa Joan Hart

Mel B's first husband nowadays:

View attachment 328984

He lives in LA; no idea what he does as he keeps a very low profile. I was surprised he "only" got about 1.25m GBP (and an 800k flat) in their divorce settlement - it's not really enough to go away and live in luxury forever at his age (unless he extremely frugal).

Mel's most recent ex used to be partnered up with Nicole Contreras, who was on the "Selling LA" TV show on HGTV for a few years ... I think they might even have a kid together?

View attachment 328992
Thank you

NightCircus

He had his own thread On here today as he is being sued for rape.... but it’s mysteriously disappeared
This is the sort of thing that has turned the Digital Spy showbiz forum into a graveyard as far as gossiping goes. Would hate to see too many threads here having to go because of pushy lawyers.

Neil Gaiman is trying to get back to NZ to be with Amanda Palmer. They seem to be staying married. Any thoughts?
Ugh. He's not about to breach lockdown rules again is he?

Last edited: