Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Did he really though?

I agree with all of this. Charles and Camilla were always meant to be together. I felt sorry for him really that he wasn’t allowed to be with her and basically forced into a marriage he didn’t want to be in.
Well thats what was alleged yes I've not invented it off the top of my head really though have I?

Powpow46

Sorry, not disrespecting the posts before.
But...how do I start my own thread?
Do I need to have posted a certain amount of posts before?

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
She's extraordinary - her brain runs at such a speed she sometimes literally can't get her words out fast enough to explain what she's thinking. I liked her immensely. Very disappointed Flack didn't get a third season.
Very interesting. Thanks for that. 👌

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
The latest Popbitch newsletter mentioned a tape Diana had which recorded testimony from a Palace staff member about Charles doing something so bad, it would prevent him ever taking the throne.

I thought I'd read on here that he'd been caught doing something intimate to one of his footmen? Anyone else remember this?
So...Charles is bisexual?

So...Charles is bisexual?
P.S. I'm just genuinely curious if he is.

S4buk

VIP Member
Who did Zara McDermott cheat on Sam Thompson with? Was it one of the competing ‘celebs’ or crew?

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Joanna Lumleys campaigning for the ridiculous garden bridge, and her anger over its subsequent demise was also a turn off.
Totally agree with above comments ref Joanna Lumley. All I can say that my very limited experience of meeting her was in the 80s and this was in relation to kindergarten children and not disgusting comments regarding rape and the pathetic garden bridge.