Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous what Rita ora has done! She would have been better to not even apologise.. sayings she’s ‘embarrassed’ and lacked judgement as were coming out of lockdown. How about you do what everyone else has had to do for special birthdays, weddings etc and just accept that this is not a normal year! My whole year group in school turned 30 this year and it’s horrible having lockdown birthdays but it is what it is! If she really thought it was okay as lockdown is ending soon why not wait a few days and celebrate with a few people out for dinner with close friends in smaller groups in London as it will be tier 2! Not that embarrassed to arrange a gathering for 30 people, called restaurants to see who is willing to open for a private party, I imagine chefs and waiters etc must have been there, she’s embarrassed she got caught!! She actually had more people (if the papers are correct) than at a wedding! She is so entitled and selfish! I hope she loses a lot of work due to this. Rant over... I didn’t realise how passionate I was about this until writing this post 😂
I agree, it's disgusting. All planned. I read Cara Delavigne was there, hopefully more celebs will be named and shamed. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 17
I said one thing that applies to me as a 20 year old and people are taking it as if I said it in judgement of them. It really wasn’t. The fact is anyone who is young and overweight might not suffer many consequences now but their health will suffer as they age. I was referring to how I would have felt at 20 if I was a size 20 and all my peers were size 10 (back when size 10 meant size 10). I was lucky enough not to be overweight, like everyone else my age at the time, so didn’t lock myself away. If I was a fat 20 year old now, it’s likely I wouldn’t care as much because it’s more prevalent now...and clothes sizes sold have changed to as well as fashion items being sold in a bigger range of sizes.

I’m sorry you have health issues, that must be tough. Anxiety is debilitating and so hard to treat. I wish you well in your recovery.
What do you mean about your size 10 comment? Did it used to be bigger/smaller? I havent heard that before tbh. Im a size 8-10 so do you mean im not a size 10? Because when you said 'back when size 10 meant size 10' it could make people feel pretty crap about themselves tbh.

Reactions: 3
What do you mean about your size 10 comment? Did it used to be bigger/smaller? I havent heard that before tbh. Im a size 8-10 so do you mean im not a size 10? Because when you said 'back when size 10 meant size 10' it could make people feel pretty crap about themselves tbh.
Clothing sizing has got larger over time. What was a size 10 in the 1970s, say, would be a size 6-8 now. It is because people have got taller and have better nourishment.

Reactions: 16
Yep it did- when I was in my early teens size 6 didn’t exist and 8s were also scarce- most shops would start at a 10. I am slim and been roughly the same weight from teens to mid 30s yet I was a 10 then but a 4-6 now. Even my mum is 2 stone heavier than in the 90s and was a 10-12 then but can wear an 8 now!

Reactions: 10
I never understood why Rita Ora gets so many articles on the DM about her. I don't think people generally care about what she gets up and her music isn't that popular.

Reactions: 21
Rita is another that loves the white stuff
Whenever she is seen coming out of a club her pupils are huge. The Daily Mail did an article about her coming home at 7am after partying. She was Probably on the white stuff then.

Reactions: 4
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.
Totally agree she can afford her party and fine ..

Reactions: 1
Funnily enough I watched a great documentary about Leonard on Netflix a few weeks ago (spoiler: no swinging mentioned) For The Love Of Spock
I watched that too! Really well done! I found it hilarious that he said it left Mission: Impossible after 2 series because he was playing the same thing over and over and it got boring...and then went to play the same character over and over for 50 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whenever she is seen coming out of a club her pupils are huge. The Daily Mail did an article about her coming home at 7am after partying. She was Probably on the white stuff then.
I think she may be one of those celebs who take advantage of the Daily Mail perhaps being persuaded to moderate comments...I commented a couple of years ago simply that I had no idea how she became famous... the comment wasn’t published and I got an email saying I’d breached their rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Disclaimer - I don’t read that tit rag anymore)

Reactions: 10
I think she may be one of those celebs who take advantage of the Daily Mail perhaps being persuaded to moderate comments...I commented a couple of years ago simply that I had no idea how she became famous... the comment wasn’t published and I got an email saying I’d breached their rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Definitely. She probably gets someone to pay DM money so they will make articles about her and moderate the comments on it. Comments on Nicole Scherzinger articles that are negative get deleted too. 🤔

Reactions: 6
The latest Popbitch newsletter mentioned a tape Diana had which recorded testimony from a Palace staff member about Charles doing something so bad, it would prevent him ever taking the throne.

I thought I'd read on here that he'd been caught doing something intimate to one of his footmen? Anyone else remember this?
So...Charles is bisexual?

So...Charles is bisexual?
P.S. I'm just genuinely curious if he is.

She was on that Eurovision thing Andrew Lloyd Webber did years ago on the BBC. He wrote a song for it and they had contestants competing to sing it. The winner Jade Ewen was it? Ended up in the Sugababes. Oh I and think Rita Ora actually pulled out the show

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.