Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.
Just the usual “It’s better to seek forgiveness than permission “ and “when you’re rich there are no rules”

Reactions: 13
When Isabella Blow was going out with Steve Jobs they, err nevermind...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s got such an old fashioned face. Like from the time of the Tudors.
Yeh you are right! She has! She’s quite beautiful in her own way.
I don’t care whether she’s plus size, but whether you are skinny or fat I’m sick of seeing so many girls on insta with half their clothes off!!! 🙈🙈🙈but I think that’s just my age!
But in regards to her I always can’t help but feel that her getting her kit off is some sort of karma for her dad- I still think what him and Russel Brand did to Andrew Sachs was disgusting and disgraceful. Him and his granddaughter didn’t deserve any of that at all. Who a woman sleeps with is her business and not to be shared to the world, it was so disrespectful and Ross’s language was appalling. So I hope Honey keeps taking her clothes off and it might give Jonathan just a bit of embarrassment that their family felt at the time. Odious little man.

Reactions: 28
think she may be one of those celebs who take advantage of the Daily Mail perhaps being persuaded to moderate comments...
Funny how persuasive a big fat cheque can be to the DM 😄 Someone mentioned on another thread that a lot of the sidebar of shame is paid for promotion and paying for moderation. Now it makes a lot more sense as to why some complete nonentities ( Summer monkeys whstserface) get masses of column inches and some get moderated when others dont! I wouldnt be surprised if it was a yacht ers catalogue either

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how persuasive a big fat cheque can be to the DM 😄 Someone mentioned on another thread that a lot of the sidebar of shame is paid for promotion and paying for moderation. Now it makes a lot more sense as to why some complete nonentities ( Summer monkeys whstserface) get masses of column inches and some get moderated when others dont! I wouldnt be surprised if it was a yacht ers catalogue either
It’s not just the DM, it’s practically all newspapers, and not just the red tops either. Certain left wing newspapers also receive donations to lean towards sympathies, spin an agenda or not allow/heavily moderate comments on certain stories. In the past, it was people like The Beckham’s who were rumoured to have paid off and give alternative stories to keep other stories out of the headlines. Now everything is digital and the price has come down, practically every C lister can afford it

Reactions: 10
Yeh you are right! She has! She’s quite beautiful in her own way.
I don’t care whether she’s plus size, but whether you are skinny or fat I’m sick of seeing so many girls on insta with half their clothes off!!! 🙈🙈🙈but I think that’s just my age!
But in regards to her I always can’t help but feel that her getting her kit off is some sort of karma for her dad- I still think what him and Russel Brand did to Andrew Sachs was disgusting and disgraceful. Him and his granddaughter didn’t deserve any of that at all. Who a woman sleeps with is her business and not to be shared to the world, it was so disrespectful and Ross’s language was appalling. So I hope Honey keeps taking her clothes off and it might give Jonathan just a bit of embarrassment that their family felt at the time. Odious little man.
I follow Georgie Baillie on FB. She paints some fabulous paintings...she posted this one recently of her Grandad. She’s suffered with MH issues but seems to be in a really good place now. She’s lovely. She paints beautiful pictures of her friends and herself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I follow Georgie Baillie on FB. She paints some fabulous paintings...she posted this one recently of her Grandad. She’s suffered with MH issues but seems to be in a really good place now. She’s lovely. She paints beautiful pictures of her friends and herself.
I’m so pleased. Because didn’t she fall out with her Grandad over it? I don’t think they spoke for a while did they?
How two men could do that to her and publicly humiliate her was just awful. I went off both of the completely after that.
Good for her though, I’m so pleased she’s doing well.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone have any ☕ on Zayn and Gigi Hadid? Would love to know what they named their daughter 🥰

Reactions: 2
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.
But why isn’t Katie Price being fined I know she’s not had a party like this as such but she’s sticking up 2 fingers at all the lockdown rules 😡

Reactions: 5
But why isn’t Katie Price being fined I know she’s not had a party like this as such but she’s sticking up 2 fingers at all the lockdown rules 😡
Because she is a National Treasure, didnt you know?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you're talking about celeb Covid rule breakers then the most annoying of the lot, for the sheer amount of stuff he's done against the rules this year AND been honoured for it... take a bow, Mr Joe Wicks

• Heart
Reactions: 22

At 45 years old he's split from his 23 year old girlfriend less than a year after their child was born. He's as creepy in real life as the character he played on Big Bang Theory that intensively stalked a woman until he won her over, cheated on her and used to put her down all the time like when he made a comment about her weight when carrying Penny in to their home after getting married.

Reactions: 14

At 45 years old he's split from his 23 year old girlfriend less than a year after their child was born. He's as creepy in real life as the character he played on Big Bang Theory that intensively stalked a woman until he won her over, cheated on her and used to put her down all the time like when he made a comment about her weight when carrying Penny in to their home after getting married.
God that article makes him sound like a fruitcake. Saying he wanted a girl so he painted his nails pink?! Gender stereotypes much??

I always find it weird he’s such good friends with Kaley when they previously dated. Maybe that’s just me being odd not wanting to stay friends with my ex’s

Reactions: 3
Oh what’s he been doing?
Check out the Joe Wicks thread, there's a whole account there of everything he's done. Multiple holidays and breaks away around the country, having friends over all the time, travelling around including over borders, family in and out of his house going well over the rule of 6 and in the original lockdown - you name it! Plus his gross showing off by Instagram of every luxurious place he's been staying in. Fewmin!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.