Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on Ex On The Beach. Olivia Walsh’s ex.
He is also currently or atleast was in a relationship with Brooke Carey the girl who slept with Stephen Bear when she was 15 two years ago.

“If I was a size 20 aged 20 I wouldn’t have left the house” And that’s how people get mental health issues and end up taking their lives.

That’s a very old fashioned view to have, but I’m not surprised as you are middle aged, I find older people tend to have outdated views.

I’m 27 and a size 24, I leave the house.
Yes I’m morbidly obese and yes it isn’t healthy, but I didn’t get here just by “eating too much” I have anxiety and I also suffered with depression from 21 right up to about 25 thankfully I’ve healed, but my anxiety is still there, I lost weight, I also put it back on, then I developed a brain condition that’s directly related to my weight called IIH, which means I’ll be having weight loss surgery next year as it’s painful to exercise due to debilitating migraines and excess cerebrospinal fluid.

Food was my comfort and what sometimes stopped me from being suicidal, I’m sure some will laugh and think “how”. But when you’ve been at your lowest point you’ll find anything for comfort, some people find drugs, sex, alcohol or gambling, mine was food.

It’s easy to sit back and have an opinion when you’ve never been in the position.

Of course some people are just downright lazy and don’t want to help themselves but does that mean they should be hidden away so as not to offend those who can’t stand the sight of fat people? No. They have a right to life just as much as you.

I don’t agree that clothes always look better on slim people, there’s a page on Instagram that showcases clothing on a size 6 and a size 16 and sometimes the size 16 looks better, although she’s a model 16, so flattish stomach.

The thing that pisses me off is people look down on obese people and see them as fat lazy slobs but nobody looks at a slim person eating McDonald’s or a bunch of cakes in disgust. It’s still unhealthy. If only people were kinder and actually helped others rather than berate them there would probably be less issues in the world.
I’m truly sorry for your suffering, but it doesn’t give you a free pass to be so rude to another forumite.

Reactions: 16
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.
I mean it’s disgusting, but the politicians that are supposed to run the country have hardly set an example have they

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 4
I’m truly sorry for your suffering, but it doesn’t give you a free pass to be so rude to another forumite.
It was me it was directed at and it’s fine. I think most people my age would agree that being in your 20s in the 90s/00s was a much better experience all round than what the 20 somethings now are going through. I’d much rather be on the timeline I’m on than a later one, so comments about age are fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who did Zara McDermott cheat on Sam Thompson with? Was it one of the competing ‘celebs’ or crew?

I think you could have left the "fame" bit off.
I remember when the "Rita Whora" rumours were flying around but feminists/fans would come down like a tonne of bricks on anyone suggesting she wasn't pure as the driven snow.

Reactions: 7
I remember when the "Rita Whora" rumours were flying around but feminists/fans would come down like a tonne of bricks on anyone suggesting she wasn't pure as the driven snow.
At one point she was rumoured to be Becky with the good hair and all I thought was LOL, she wishes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she was with Rob Kardashian and they split up he said she cheated with about 10 people if I remember correctly

Reactions: 13
It was me it was directed at and it’s fine. I think most people my age would agree that being in your 20s in the 90s/00s was a much better experience all round than what the 20 somethings now are going through. I’d much rather be on the timeline I’m on than a later one, so comments about age are fine.
It was directed at all people older than the poster.

I mean it’s disgusting, but the politicians that are supposed to run the country have hardly set an example have they
It's an arrogant arseholey thing to do, whether you are a politician or a pop star. All it goes to show is the contempt people high up have for the plebs when they have enough money to pay a fine. Apparently there is some kind of loophole that allows freelancers to have work meetings indoors. I wonder if celebs are just using that loophole to carry on having parties whenever they feel like it because they are ' freelancers'? Shes not the only one.

When she was with Rob Kardashian and they split up he said she cheated with about 10 people if I remember correctly
Much as I'm loathe to be fair to Rita Ora, I wouldn't believe a word that came out of any Kardashian's mouth about anything. They could tell me the sky is blue and I'd have to check to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ridiculous what Rita ora has done! She would have been better to not even apologise.. sayings she’s ‘embarrassed’ and lacked judgement as were coming out of lockdown. How about you do what everyone else has had to do for special birthdays, weddings etc and just accept that this is not a normal year! My whole year group in school turned 30 this year and it’s horrible having lockdown birthdays but it is what it is! If she really thought it was okay as lockdown is ending soon why not wait a few days and celebrate with a few people out for dinner with close friends in smaller groups in London as it will be tier 2! Not that embarrassed to arrange a gathering for 30 people, called restaurants to see who is willing to open for a private party, I imagine chefs and waiters etc must have been there, she’s embarrassed she got caught!! She actually had more people (if the papers are correct) than at a wedding! She is so entitled and selfish! I hope she loses a lot of work due to this. Rant over... I didn’t realise how passionate I was about this until writing this post 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Becky with the good hair was Rachel Roy. She even did a tweet saying ‘good hair don’t care’ just after it all came out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.