Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, not everyone IS 'body beautiful'. Not everyone looks good naked, I know I would rather fly to Mars than pose naked on social media. Having a 'good' body, healthy, athletic, toned, is usually (unless you're very genetically blessed) the result of good discipline and healthy living. Honey Ross does not look good naked IMVHO, but that's fine, there is more to life. Some people are funny, some are intelligent, some are talented, some are beautiful, we should all own and embrace our strengths and own our bad bits. Just because we're not all cooing and comparing her to Emily Ratajkowski and she's throwing her toys out of the pram. It's astonishing.

Reactions: 26
The thing is, not everyone IS 'body beautiful'. Not everyone looks good naked, I know I would rather fly to Mars than pose naked on social media. Having a 'good' body, healthy, athletic, toned, is usually (unless you're very genetically blessed) the result of good discipline and healthy living. Honey Ross does not look good naked IMVHO, but that's fine, there is more to life. Some people are funny, some are intelligent, some are talented, some are beautiful, we should all own and embrace our strengths and own our bad bits. Just because we're not all cooing and comparing her to Emily Ratajkowski and she's throwing her toys out of the pram. It's astonishing.
I agree with you if a fat lass poses in the national press in her undies she’s going to have to put up with people throwing pies.

Reactions: 17
Ronan just isn’t very nice. I thought the way he spoke about his ex wife and mothers of kids kids was disgusting,
He seems vile and his singing voice is absolutely horrendous. Wasn't there some sort of family rift once upon a time too? Something to do with the charity set up in his Mother's name. Can't remember the details but it came across like his own family can't stand him.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know who this guy is but some may know of him.
He was on Ex On The Beach. Olivia Walsh’s ex.
He is also currently or atleast was in a relationship with Brooke Carey the girl who slept with Stephen Bear when she was 15 two years ago.

Right I’ll bite. Slim is the healthy way to be. Like it or not. It’s also more aesthetically pleasing. Clothes look better on slim people, especially swimwear.

I am late forties and grew up in a time where you maybe had one fat friend. These days due to the whole western world being obsessed with snacks , ready meals and takeaways at least half of young people are fat.

Even while people dress it up as body diversity, say you go girl, fat people do look bad and are unhealthy.

if I was a size 20 at age 20 I wouldn’t have left the house. Now it’s seen as normal and even celebrated. Strange times.
“If I was a size 20 aged 20 I wouldn’t have left the house” And that’s how people get mental health issues and end up taking their lives.

That’s a very old fashioned view to have, but I’m not surprised as you are middle aged, I find older people tend to have outdated views.

I’m 27 and a size 24, I leave the house.
Yes I’m morbidly obese and yes it isn’t healthy, but I didn’t get here just by “eating too much” I have anxiety and I also suffered with depression from 21 right up to about 25 thankfully I’ve healed, but my anxiety is still there, I lost weight, I also put it back on, then I developed a brain condition that’s directly related to my weight called IIH, which means I’ll be having weight loss surgery next year as it’s painful to exercise due to debilitating migraines and excess cerebrospinal fluid.

Food was my comfort and what sometimes stopped me from being suicidal, I’m sure some will laugh and think “how”. But when you’ve been at your lowest point you’ll find anything for comfort, some people find drugs, sex, alcohol or gambling, mine was food.

It’s easy to sit back and have an opinion when you’ve never been in the position.

Of course some people are just downright lazy and don’t want to help themselves but does that mean they should be hidden away so as not to offend those who can’t stand the sight of fat people? No. They have a right to life just as much as you.

I don’t agree that clothes always look better on slim people, there’s a page on Instagram that showcases clothing on a size 6 and a size 16 and sometimes the size 16 looks better, although she’s a model 16, so flattish stomach.

The thing that pisses me off is people look down on obese people and see them as fat lazy slobs but nobody looks at a slim person eating McDonald’s or a bunch of cakes in disgust. It’s still unhealthy. If only people were kinder and actually helped others rather than berate them there would probably be less issues in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Honey Ross comes across as an unemployed attention seeker. She trying to make a career out of being a professional obese mouthpiece, then having the nerve to call herself a model and an activist. This is what is embarassing: at least if she was traditionally attractive you could understand why she might try to go down that path, because there would be a high chance of success and actual work coming from it. With Honey, there's little chance of legitimate work coming from it, so it seems even more tragic, lazy and attention-seeking. It's like she feels entitled to have some kind of celebrity presence, but doesn't have the requisite showbiz-related talents or traditional good looks, so she's just poncing about on social media trying to get clickbait articles in the Scum.

There was a quote in there about finding her identity by expressing herself on instagram. Having Instagram as your identity is not psychologically healthy.

Neither is promoting obesity. Being obese is selfish, abnormal, and drains the NHS. And yes it is ugly. Many obese people don't even look human shaped any more. (I will say she looked ok in her nude though, maybe she's lost some and wanted compliments). It's not body diversity, it's toxic anti-science propaganda.

There's an argument to be made that people shouldn't be judged for their looks, but the way to fight that is just to have a successful, fulfilled life, with your appearance not being relevant. Not trying to force people to objectify obese girls as much as they do attractive girls.

Like many celeb offspring, Honey should try to forge a meaningful non-showbiz career.
Agreed. I’m overweight but Honey’s entire attitude screams entitlement and “look at me”. She is desperate for attention. It’s very sad really. If only she tried to get attention by working hard on a talent and did something with her life.

Reactions: 12
He seems vile and his singing voice is absolutely horrendous. Wasn't there some sort of family rift once upon a time too? Something to do with the charity set up in his Mother's name. Can't remember the details but it came across like his own family can't stand him.
Remember when he first got famous he was told to say he was staying a virgin til he married! Always gushing about his childhood sweetheart who looked lovely then she was dumped for that woman, was her name Storm?

Reactions: 9
He was on Ex On The Beach. Olivia Walsh’s ex.
He is also currently or atleast was in a relationship with Brooke Carey the girl who slept with Stephen Bear when she was 15 two years ago.

“If I was a size 20 aged 20 I wouldn’t have left the house” And that’s how people get mental health issues and end up taking their lives.

That’s a very old fashioned view to have, but I’m not surprised as you are middle aged, I find older people tend to have outdated views.

I’m 27 and a size 24, I leave the house.
Yes I’m morbidly obese and yes it isn’t healthy, but I didn’t get here just by “eating too much” I have anxiety and I also suffered with depression from 21 right up to about 25 thankfully I’ve healed, but my anxiety is still there, I lost weight, I also put it back on, then I developed a brain condition that’s directly related to my weight called IIH, which means I’ll be having weight loss surgery next year as it’s painful to exercise due to debilitating migraines and excess cerebrospinal fluid.

Food was my comfort and what sometimes stopped me from being suicidal, I’m sure some will laugh and think “how”. But when you’ve been at your lowest point you’ll find anything for comfort, some people find drugs, sex, alcohol or gambling, mine was food.

It’s easy to sit back and have an opinion when you’ve never been in the position.

Of course some people are just downright lazy and don’t want to help themselves but does that mean they should be hidden away so as not to offend those who can’t stand the sight of fat people? No. They have a right to life just as much as you.

I don’t agree that clothes always look better on slim people, there’s a page on Instagram that showcases clothing on a size 6 and a size 16 and sometimes the size 16 looks better, although she’s a model 16, so flattish stomach.

The thing that pisses me off is people look down on obese people and see them as fat lazy slobs but nobody looks at a slim person eating McDonald’s or a bunch of cakes in disgust. It’s still unhealthy. If only people were kinder and actually helped others rather than berate them there would probably be less issues in the world.
I said one thing that applies to me as a 20 year old and people are taking it as if I said it in judgement of them. It really wasn’t. The fact is anyone who is young and overweight might not suffer many consequences now but their health will suffer as they age. I was referring to how I would have felt at 20 if I was a size 20 and all my peers were size 10 (back when size 10 meant size 10). I was lucky enough not to be overweight, like everyone else my age at the time, so didn’t lock myself away. If I was a fat 20 year old now, it’s likely I wouldn’t care as much because it’s more prevalent now...and clothes sizes sold have changed to as well as fashion items being sold in a bigger range of sizes.

I’m sorry you have health issues, that must be tough. Anxiety is debilitating and so hard to treat. I wish you well in your recovery.

Reactions: 11
Remember when he first got famous he was told to say he was staying a virgin til he married! Always gushing about his childhood sweetheart who looked lovely then she was dumped for that woman, was her name Storm?
I remember that 🙈😂 he had an affair with a dancer, his wife found out and they had a showdown at a hotel but ended up bonding over how badly Ronan had treated both of them. He met Storm later and they've 2 kids together now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said one thing that applies to me as a 20 year old and people are taking it as if I said it in judgement of them. It really wasn’t. The fact is anyone who is young and overweight might not suffer many consequences now but their health will suffer as they age. I was referring to how I would have felt at 20 if I was a size 20 and all my peers were size 10 (back when size 10 meant size 10). I was lucky enough not to be overweight, like everyone else my age at the time, so didn’t lock myself away. If I was a fat 20 year old now, it’s likely I wouldn’t care as much because it’s more prevalent now...and clothes sizes sold have changed to as well as fashion items being sold in a bigger range of sizes.

I’m sorry you have health issues, that must be tough. Anxiety is debilitating and so hard to treat. I wish you well in your recovery.
It came across judgemental, but I absolutely apologise for misinterpreting your post.

Health issues wait for nobody they can come quick and fast, I didn’t expect to get a health condition but sadly I did. Thankfully the “cure” is weight loss, but not every obese person is as lucky and like you said those health issues do creep up with age.

I’d love to be able to help people who struggle because I know just how hard it is, and like I said I understand some are just downright lazy.
Thank you very much! There’s definitely a light at the end of the tunnel for me now, took a few years but I am just glad to be at a stable place. 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My first post on here so hopefully I’m doing it right..
Following on from the Sabrina the Teenage Witch chat.. many years ago having a sleepover with a friend we put on the ‘naughty’ channels on Sky for a laugh and saw a p*rno starring Aunt Zelda 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I heard a rumour he met the second woman in a teacup.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I remember reading about Ronan calling a fan and her mother over to his car after a Boyzone concert. As soon as they excitedly approached the car, he wound the window up and sped off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Catching up with the news of Rita Ora's illegal lockdown birthday party and I am really tired of the way these celebs don't even try to hide their utter contempt for the "little people" when they issue statements like Ora has.

What she did wasn't a bloody error of judgement, it was a calculated desicion to break the rules because she can. That her mum is a nurse makes it all the more unbelievable that she's done this and thinks her pathetic apology is good enough. I'm disgusted at the restaurant too as apparently they refused to let police in at one point?

Just so sick of the one rule for us, one rule for you thing going on.
She obviously forgot about this when celebrating her birthday 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.