Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back from a GP appointment and I found out I have pleurisy, and that he thinks I had Covid-19 that was mistaken as a chest infection back in February. So please some gossip to cheer me up.
SO SO painful! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Reactions: 4
I would really love to see someone like George Formby, Charles Hawtrey, Benny Hill or Norman Wisdom play Bond but not as a spoof proper serious acting it would be awesome .Sorry all my suggestions are no longer with us but I unfortunately don’t know many actors these days, maybe some suggestions please.
Did you ever see this from the Philippines? I remembered watching it as a kid, both brothers thought I'd made it up, despite watching it with them! I'm sure Mini Me was perhaps partly inspired by it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Want to echo sentiments about Sarah Harding. I hope she beats this awful, awful thing. Cancer is indeed a c**t. My thoughts and prayers are with her.
Very sad news indeed I hope that she responds well to treatment, what an awful thing to have to go through she must be devastated.

Reactions: 8
Did you ever see this from the Philippines? I remembered watching it as a kid, both brothers thought I'd made it up, despite watching it with them! I'm sure Mini Me was perhaps partly inspired by it.
Thank you for that 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
SO SO painful! Hope you start feeling better soon.
See, it isn’t super painful but it’s like aching in my sides, upper back and sometimes under my boobs.

I never took into account the chest infection I had was Covid-19, as it was a month or a bit less before the first case was confirmed in my country. Even though it was a bad chest infection to the point where I had to keep a basin beside my bed because for a few days I was coughing so hard I was gagging and vomiting. Afterwards I found it very hard to catch my breath and fill my lungs properly with a good breath. But I thought that was my anxiety due to the fact both of my parents were in hospital during the height of the pandemic for other reasons non covid related.

My partner never had symptoms neither even though we share the same bed and share pretty much everything. So she is now getting a check up soon as she is afraid that if she was asymptomatic there could be something wrong with her lungs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
See, it isn’t super painful but it’s like aching in my sides, upper back and sometimes under my boobs.

I never took into account the chest infection I had was Covid-19, as it was a month or a bit less before the first case was confirmed in my country. Even though it was a bad chest infection to the point where I had to keep a basin beside my bed because for a few days I was coughing so hard I was gagging and vomiting. Afterwards I found it very hard to catch my breath and fill my lungs properly with a good breath. But I thought that was my anxiety due to the fact both of my parents were in hospital during the height of the pandemic for other reasons non covid related.

My partner never had symptoms neither even though we share the same bed and share pretty much everything. So she is now getting a check up soon as she is afraid that if she was asymptomatic there could be something wrong with her lungs.
Take care pleurisy is very painful and takes a lot out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Glad it's not that painful! Covid seems to have effected people so differently. It's still so quiet when I drive anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

From what you've said here @AlanBanan I think you might live in the Capital City. If so, and either of you need a dig out, shopping or anything at all just give me a shout here. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Na h'abair a chara! (My current grasp of the mother tongue is as crap as it was in my long gone schoolgirl days!)
This is Irish Gaelic isn't it? it looks so distinctive, I am a Welsh speaker so I am very interested in the Celtic languages.

Reactions: 3
This is Irish Gaelic isn't it? it looks so distinctive, I am a Welsh speaker so I am very interested in the Celtic languages.
It is indeed, @Eirawen! Sadly my education in said language was mostly spent either whispering or passing notes at the back of the class, none of it Gaeilge related!

• Haha
I’m coming on here as a massive Girls Aloud fan. They shaped my childhood and spent my teenage years “fangirling” and going to all their concerts. I’m absolutely heartbroken to hear about Sarah’s cancer. She has always been the most fiery in the group and I love her for that. She’s great to watch. She hasn’t had the most easy time in life but I’m hoping and praying that she pulls through. Sending Sarah lots of love and strength.
I can’t bite my tongue... I find it just angering seeing the press mentioning Cheryl and Nicola standing with Sarah etc - they literally refollowed her on social media this week... they’ve never cared for Sarah and now she’s sick the three of them (Kimberley as well) are suddenly pally with Nadine and Sarah again.

Honestly, the three off them are like bloody mean girls. Hope Sarah keeps her eye on those three as she takes time to battle through her devastating illness - I can bet you now one of those 3 will be on morning TV crying in the coming weeks...making it all about them.

I know forgive and forget etc, and how something like this bring people together but I just couldn’t if I were Sarah.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I can’t bite my tongue... I find it just angering seeing the press mentioning Cheryl and Nicola standing with Sarah etc - they literally refollowed her on social media this week... they’ve never cared for Sarah and now she’s sick the three of them (Kimberley as well) are suddenly pally with Nadine and Sarah again.

Honestly, the three off them are like bloody mean girls. Hope Sarah keeps her eye on those three as she takes time to battle through her devastating illness - I can bet you now one of those 3 will be on morning TV crying in the coming weeks...making it all about them.

I know forgive and forget etc, and how something like this bring people together but I just couldn’t if I were Sarah.
This 100%. I can guarantee Kimberley bloody Walsh will be the first one on the TM/Lorraine sofa.

Reactions: 38
My all time favourite TV program has to be Still Game I wondered if anyone has tea on Ford Kieran and Greg Hemphill who play Jack and Victor, by the way it’s on Netflix if you haven’t seen it, also the characters come from a show called Chewing the Fat which is equally hilarious, any fans out there 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yasss!🙌🏻

Cheryl, Nicole and Kimberley are a right bunch of nasty, cliquey mean girl witches. Someone should call them out on their fake sympathy.

Reactions: 42

If I could like this and the replies to this a million times over I would. Anything for some relevance, particularly with Cheryl. If they have even one shred of decency still within them, they will stay well out of it and shut up unless Sarah clearly says they can speak for or about her and right now that's the last thing she should need to think about.

ETA: Kimberley's posted a comment that's all about how heartbroken she is although she goes on to say Sarah's strong but sorry in that moment, your own pain doesn't and shouldn't even come into.. At all. Particularly given your history with Sarah.

Reactions: 23
Anyone who works for the NHS will know that fax machines are still in use...it's ridiculous, no other industry uses it as a method of communication, it's so outdated. One fine day the fax machines will be consigned to the tip, but not just yet. :D
I demanded my manager got rid of our office fax as I said ‘it’s not 1985 anymore’😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.