Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching some crap quiz show on ITV and I have to say, credit where it’s due, I think Gemma Collins has defo lost some weight - not the legendary 5 stone a la DM - but I thought she looked nice tonight and, trust me, I’m not a fan!

Reactions: 16
I’m just watching some crap quiz show on ITV and I have to say, credit where it’s due, I think Gemma Collins has defo lost some weight - not the legendary 5 stone a la DM - but I thought she looked nice tonight and, trust me, I’m not a fan!
Not a fan of Gemma Collins at all as I find her to be grating and self involved, but she always does look well. She always dresses well for her size and has her hair and makeup immaculate. She’s not bad looking at all.

Which some people may call her ugly even though she is not because a lot of people sadly think that fat = ugly

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It was filmed April 2019 I believe - I think she has put it back on since.

I do agree through that compaed with a lot of the Towie lot she does look and dress well most of the time.

Reactions: 7
Not a fan of Gemma Collins at all as I find her to be grating and self involved, but she always does look well. She always dresses well for her size and has her hair and makeup immaculate. She’s not bad looking at all.

Which some people may call her ugly even though she is not because a lot of people sadly think that fat = ugly
I can’t stand her but she always looks good apart from the odd garish outfits. I think she could be a really positive plus size role model if she wasn’t always banging on about losing weight

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand her but she always looks good apart from the odd garish outfits. I think she could be a really positive plus size role model if she wasn’t always banging on about losing weight
And dropped the GC act! 🙄

• Haha
I bet that LOADS of cosmetic surgery clinics have offered her free lipo, bariatric surgery, etc in exchange for publicity.

I don’t think much of her, but I admire her for saying no.

Reactions: 22
Hopefully this Russell Brand stuff doesn’t just fizzle out again. It was more than going further than intended without consent, it was actively getting girls so messed up on drugs that they passed out so he could do what he fancied

• Wow
Sort of a summary.
(its like the bit at the end of The Generation Game”. My memory is shocking.)
Ross Kemp bloody hell its surprising he finds time for a job, he must be riddled.
Simon Cowell might be on a bed of pain he remains, though, a sinister fucker.
Some stuff about people I’ve never heard of, can’t comment.
Rodney Bewes is a Cnut. As is Jimmy Carr, and much of showbiz, spoiler.
Liam Payne and Cheryl. Why? How?
Barrymore so far has got away with murder, we don’t like it.
”Freak like me” is a page turner.
jokes at expense of I’m a celebrity (they seldom are, let’s face it)
Russell Brand being outed as a rapist.
Martina Cole is evil and should be exposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I get I’m being totally lazy not reading back through the thread, but would someone mind summarising the Martina Cole stuff? I have never heard of anything sinister before and use to read her books many moons ago! Very intrigued and horrified I’ve supported a monster?!

On the last thread, it was suggested that Russell Brand would take girls back to his flat, get them drunk/high, then sexually assault them while not capable of consent. Does anyone know anything about this or is it just a wild rumour?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On the last thread, it was suggested that Russell Brand would take girls back to his flat, get them drunk/high, then sexually assault them while not capable of consent. Does anyone know anything about this or is it just a wild rumour?
He's very disliked in the comedy world and some comics have hinted towards these allegations - the last thread showed this. I think it's @PeteM who has it on his authority too.

Reactions: 8
He's very disliked in the comedy world and some comics have hinted towards these allegations - the last thread showed this. I think it's @PeteM who has it on his authority too.
I bet nothing will come of it, I always thought he tended to target girls who ran after him after his shows, ie groupies who were well up for it. His current reincarnation is that of a spiritual family man, but he'll no doubt move on to his next "episode" once the kids are older and not so dependent on the Mother. His wife has written a much hyped book about her "creative " ideas to entertain children, a friend of mine paid £12 for it during lockdown to use with her kids as they were driving her mad, and she is spitting feathers because Laura Brands so called "creativity" has been plagiarised from the internet from pintinterest and other crafty sites, all her "ideas" eg making home made playdo are up there for free!!!! Then again her best mate is Fearne Cotton who does the same with her cookery and psychology books,

Reactions: 17
I’m sure I read recently that Adam Woodyatt lost a lot of weight over lockdown. Maybe he’s just changing his lifestyle and giving himself a break.
But he is never seen acting in anything else,, EE is his bread and butter and to be honest I doubt if he would get any other roles as he is so well known as Ian Beale after playing him for 35 years, what else is he going to do?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.