Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Taron Egerton, his girlfriend Emily Thomas, she was once linked to Tom Cruise, is she bearding him? They seem to have been an item, split up, then when Rocketman came out got back together in time for publicity?

Reactions: 4
Is t
Still hoping for Idris Elba but have a feeling the next Bond will be James Norton.
[/QUOTE
yes, I think they’ve let him get too old, they should have given him the role earlier.
Times have changed since Connery was allowed to play it with a syrup.
What about Taron Egerton, his girlfriend Emily Thomas, she was once linked to Tom Cruise, is she bearding him? They seem to have been an item, split up, then when Rocketman came out got back together in time for publicity?
Very suspicious.

Just googled she really does look like him!
The Kemps are so clearly happy can’t see it.

Alfie Boe.
Saw headlines how he dedicated a song to his wife whilst his gf was in the audience.
Didnt read anymore, that’s enough to tell you all you need.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It's really sad to hear about Sarah Harding, I hope she makes a full recovery. I can't help but feel sorry for her, I know in the past she's gone off the rails and has been well documented. She strikes me as someone with a lot of issues but a decent person.

Reactions: 26
That’s very sad news about Sarah Harding. She looks very different to how I remember her.

The Harley Moon/Andrew Ridgeley rumours have been talked about before on here and yes I agree the resemblance is uncanny!

Reactions: 4
That’s very sad news about Sarah Harding. She looks very different to how I remember her.

The Harley Moon/Andrew Ridgeley rumours have been talked about before on here and yes I agree the resemblance is uncanny!
I can't see it as she looks just like Shirlie. AR always pings my gaydar.

Reactions: 7

I think Andrew and Shirlie have quite similar features. Or is that just me?

Reactions: 11
Sending my deepest condolences to Sarah and her family. I love Girls Aloud and I’m devastated about her cancer. Wishing her all the best! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Want to echo sentiments about Sarah Harding. I hope she beats this awful, awful thing. Cancer is indeed a c**t. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t trust Data Lounge everyone is gay according to them.
Yea Ive been digging into him and i dont believe hes gay at all. I dont think hes primarily into younger women or anything as hes only been out with one much younger girl who was 19 so very legal( the other young looking woman was actually in her mid 20s) but I do think he makes very questionable choice in women. Thinks with his D rather than his head.

Last edited:
Gutted to hear about Sarah Harding.The fact that her cancer has spread is worrying.I really,really hope she beats this,she's only 38 ffs.😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor bloody Sarah Harding. That news makes me sad.

If anyone has seen ‘Girls Aloud, off the record’ (it’s on YouTube, was broadcast on channel 4 about 15 years ago), she has more balls than any of the other girls and is more fun than the rest of them put together.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.