Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so shocked when I first learned that once cancer has spread from its primary location, it’s no longer curable. I had no idea that was the case until a few years ago.

Poor Sarah Harding. She’s so young and always seemed so much more vibrant and interesting than her bandmates. I really hope that her treatment allows her to live well with cancer for many more years to come. bleeping cancer.
My consultant told me this January 2019, that it was treatable but not curable and gave me a prognosis of two years. I did everything they asked; went for all my Chemotherapy sessions (but it depended on blood test results and how you feel. I once wasn't allowed to have it as I had a mouth ulcer). I went for all appointments.
Then in February, I went to appointment but this time I wasn't able to walk unless I had help. I had no idea what happened to me. Had to arrange transport and wheelchair to get me to hospital. Once at the clinic, the consultant immediately said she was admitting me.
To cut a long story short, I had a tumour growing in pelvis area which fractured a bone (which is eroding). Then told Chemotherapy was damaging my heart, tumours in lungs grew. I was in hospital for 3 weeks before being transferred to a care home for end of life care. I'm not for CPR as it could damage me more.
But apart from all this and needing my blinged up zimmer frame to help me get about and being here since lockdown, I feel pretty good. But that's morphine for you LOL!
Sorry for going off topic.
But in mornings, I swear, when I have my bacon sarnies and 2 pots of tea, I always read this forum. Proper cheers me up. Plus some people here really mingle with celebs and have some nice juicy gossip

I love you guys and thank you for your love your showing me. I keep positive. I have to, for my daughter and boyfriend. But thank you for the laughs
XxXxXxX

• Heart
Reactions: 147
My consultant told me this January 2019, that it was treatable but not curable and gave me a prognosis of two years. I did everything they asked; went for all my Chemotherapy sessions (but it depended on blood test results and how you feel. I once wasn't allowed to have it as I had a mouth ulcer). I went for all appointments.
Then in February, I went to appointment but this time I wasn't able to walk unless I had help. I had no idea what happened to me. Had to arrange transport and wheelchair to get me to hospital. Once at the clinic, the consultant immediately said she was admitting me.
To cut a long story short, I had a tumour growing in pelvis area which fractured a bone (which is eroding). Then told Chemotherapy was damaging my heart, tumours in lungs grew. I was in hospital for 3 weeks before being transferred to a care home for end of life care. I'm not for CPR as it could damage me more.
But apart from all this and needing my blinged up zimmer frame to help me get about and being here since lockdown, I feel pretty good. But that's morphine for you LOL!
Sorry for going off topic.
But in mornings, I swear, when I have my bacon sarnies and 2 pots of tea, I always read this forum. Proper cheers me up. Plus some people here really mingle with celebs and have some nice juicy gossip

I love you guys and thank you for your love your showing me. I keep positive. I have to, for my daughter and boyfriend. But thank you for the laughs
XxXxXxX
You sound so inspiring. I wish I had an ounce of your wonderful positivity. You're amazing.

Ooh, we're nearly full on this thread. I've created a new one everyone. In fact, I just popped my new thread cherry. 🍒🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.