Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I demanded my manager got rid of our office fax as I said ‘it’s not 1985 anymore’😂
I've tried telling my NHS Trust that but they just shrug and say it's the best way of sending confidential information to other professionals because it can be encrypted. Er...so can emails. Ah well, never mind. I think the powers that be in the health service have other concerns at the moment than their outdated methods of communication :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've tried telling my NHS Trust that but they just shrug and say it's the best way of sending confidential information to other professionals because it can be encrypted. Er...so can emails. Ah well, never mind. I think the powers that be in the health service have other concerns at the moment than their outdated methods of communication :D
I genuinely didn’t know anyone still used fax. Hope your trust joins the 21st century soon😊

Reactions: 1
Same here, the hospital where I work still uses fax machines and they are certainly not the most confidental way to send very sensitive information.

Reactions: 3
If I could like this and the replies to this a million times over I would. Anything for some relevance, particularly with Cheryl. If they have even one shred of decency still within them, they will stay well out of it and shut up unless Sarah clearly says they can speak for or about her and right now that's the last thing she should need to think about.

ETA: Kimberley's posted a comment that's all about how heartbroken she is although she goes on to say Sarah's strong but sorry in that moment, your own pain doesn't and shouldn't even come into.. At all. Particularly given your history with Sarah.
Playing devils advocate a bit here. I was a bit like Sarah in my younger days. Had problems with drinking and drug taking. To be honest I was a nightmare and I lost a lot of my friends due to my behaviour. Maybe they just got fed up of her ways and that is why they couldn't be around her🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Playing devils advocate a bit here. I was a bit like Sarah in my younger days. Had problems with drinking and drug taking. To be honest I was a nightmare and I lost a lot of my friends due to my behaviour. Maybe they just got fed up of her ways and that is why they couldn't be around her🤷‍♀️
They treated Nadine in exactly the same way though, and she didn’t have any drink or drug problems that Im aware of?

No, I just think they were a trio of cliquey witches.

Reactions: 21
I think Andrew and Shirlie have quite similar features. Or is that just me?
Also think Shirley is a bottle blonde who is actually quite olive in colouring with brown hair so Hayley has that colouring

Ford Kieran and Greg Hemphill who play Jack and Victor, by the way it’s on Netflix if you haven’t seen it
Latter is married to Miss Hoolie for those of us who had kids of an age where Balamory was the jewel of the CBeebies schedule

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I t
He was an irascible old soak and quite well known for making a nuisance of himself in the local boozers.

Kenneth William's story is equally fascinating. His diaries are well worth a read. More than a touch of the harry Corbett (I.e deeply resented the thing that made them famous) both wanted to be 'serious' actors, etc
i tried to read K.W.s autobiography, but it was so depressing I had to stop. All that bitternesss and self- loathing.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They treated Nadine in exactly the same way though, and she didn’t have any drink or drug problems that Im aware of?

No, I just think they were a trio of cliquey witches.
Yeah ok maybe you are right. In which case all this commenting on her post is very wrong. Also, they should have messaged her privately rather than publicly.

Yeah ok maybe you are right. In which case all this commenting on her post is very wrong. Also, they should have messaged her privately rather than publicly.
Just to add, either way it's horrible what Sarah is having to go through and I hope she pulls through and is left alone to deal with everything.

Reactions: 8
I can’t bite my tongue... I find it just angering seeing the press mentioning Cheryl and Nicola standing with Sarah etc - they literally refollowed her on social media this week... they’ve never cared for Sarah and now she’s sick the three of them (Kimberley as well) are suddenly pally with Nadine and Sarah again.

Honestly, the three off them are like bloody mean girls. Hope Sarah keeps her eye on those three as she takes time to battle through her devastating illness - I can bet you now one of those 3 will be on morning TV crying in the coming weeks...making it all about them.

I know forgive and forget etc, and how something like this bring people together but I just couldn’t if I were Sarah.
You must have been reading my mind! Bloody brass neck on them. I always liked Sarah and got the feeling that those three made her life a misery. For all her so called hell raising and party girl lifestyle I always thought there was a vulnerability about her and was glad that at least her and Nadine had each other. Sending you strength and love Sarah ❤

Reactions: 17
It must be really lovely to have twins through IVF, especially one of each, but I can't help thinking these Hollywood babies are bought and paid for like the latest accessories. I'm probably totally wrong, but in the USA they have all sorts of options unavailable in the UK including gender selection.
Now
You must have been reading my mind! Bloody brass neck on them. I always liked Sarah and got the feeling that those three made her life a misery. For all her so called hell raising and party girl lifestyle I always thought there was a vulnerability about her and was glad that at least her and Nadine had each other. Sending you strength and love Sarah ❤
i know precisely flap all about Girls Aloud but even I know those three weren’t very nice to Sarah and Nadine, and think it’s wrong that they have suddenly popped up saying nice things. It’s clearly to try and show themselves in a good light.
Talking of things that aren’t very nice, it’s a shame that Harding felt she had to announce her illness because it had come out that she was seen in hospital.

Reactions: 12
Awh I know it’s a celeb gossip forum but you are all so genuinely lovely and you’re like my little anonymous internet friends where you can discuss anything without being judged 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I liked a few GA songs and Sarah seemed like the sort of girl I could be friends with and have a bloody good time. She never harmed no one.
Although I have cancer and keep being told about length of time I have left, I know nothing of what she is going through with breast cancer (I've bowel cancer which has spread to my lungs and pelvis).
To see her former bandmates be so publicly supportive is galling. I know, I've had former friends try to get in touch with me, via Facebook, since I got told 5 months ago that no more can be done for me. They make me sick. They all mocked me when I was married to a man 29 years older than me and I could see the glee on their faces when he died. And now they want to be friends with me, wishing me well and all that bull crap.
I hope Sarah pulls through and makes a full recovery. Seems like she has a good support network of family and friends. She doesn't need three cliquey former colleagues.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Talking of things that aren’t very nice, it’s a shame that Harding felt she had to announce her illness because it had come out that she was seen in hospital.
ah yeah i read into her wording that she had to announce it before other people did. fvck that - let her go through this awful treatment as she wants. super hope she is okay in the end - it sounds pretty serious if the chemo is weekly.

Reactions: 11
It’s the fact they’ve done it in public that annoys me - fair enough if they got fed up with her but private message her or send a card if you want to get back in touch at a terrible time like this. I’m maybe cynical but the fact they’ve done it on SM looks like they want everyone to see how compassionate they are more than they want to support Sarah

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.