Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked a few GA songs and Sarah seemed like the sort of girl I could be friends with and have a bloody good time. She never harmed no one.
Although I have cancer and keep being told about length of time I have left, I know nothing of what she is going through with breast cancer (I've bowel cancer which has spread to my lungs and pelvis).
To see her former bandmates be so publicly supportive is galling. I know, I've had former friends try to get in touch with me, via Facebook, since I got told 5 months ago that no more can be done for me. They make me sick. They all mocked me when I was married to a man 29 years older than me and I could see the glee on their faces when he died. And now they want to be friends with me, wishing me well and all that bull crap.
I hope Sarah pulls through and makes a full recovery. Seems like she has a good support network of family and friends. She doesn't need three cliquey former colleagues.
OMG, I can't imagine what you're going through, make sure you have the people you love and that love you unconditionally and consistently around you to make you feel good. Forget the fake, sly bullshitters. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I liked a few GA songs and Sarah seemed like the sort of girl I could be friends with and have a bloody good time. She never harmed no one.
Although I have cancer and keep being told about length of time I have left, I know nothing of what she is going through with breast cancer (I've bowel cancer which has spread to my lungs and pelvis).
To see her former bandmates be so publicly supportive is galling. I know, I've had former friends try to get in touch with me, via Facebook, since I got told 5 months ago that no more can be done for me. They make me sick. They all mocked me when I was married to a man 29 years older than me and I could see the glee on their faces when he died. And now they want to be friends with me, wishing me well and all that bull crap.
I hope Sarah pulls through and makes a full recovery. Seems like she has a good support network of family and friends. She doesn't need three cliquey former colleagues.
I’m so sorry, sending you so much love x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bless you, glad you’ve kept you chin up and seen through the fakeness - they’re only trying to make themselves feel better for how they treated you which is quite frankly horrible... sending all my love and hope your feeling ok! I know reading about others makes you remember what you’re going through as sometimes we can forget we’re actually sick or have an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why I love dogs so much, people truly suck. Wishing you all the best 😘

People are arseholes sometimes. My sister had a catastrophic accident at work where she had to get taken away by A&E. It also outed her as being a woman with two hip replacements to her workmates (something she kept to herself).

Many of her so-called colleagues suggested she faked her accident and even made up her physical issues - as a family member who knew the agony she went through (and even gave birth) with her hips deteriorating in her body and the traumatic operation she endured....made me absolutely sick with disgust. I'm glad I didn't work alongside her, because I'd have went so nuts with anger they'd have sacked me.
Awh I know it’s a celeb gossip forum but you are all so genuinely lovely and you’re like my little anonymous internet friends where you can discuss anything without being judged 😭
Get well soon AlanBanan 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I genuinely didn’t know anyone still used fax. Hope your trust joins the 21st century soon😊
im glad for Phil Collins sake they’re still in operation. That’s how he dispenses with wives isn’t it?

im so sorry you have this. Have you good support? I hope you have lots of good people around you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would really love to see someone like George Formby, Charles Hawtrey, Benny Hill or Norman Wisdom play Bond but not as a spoof proper serious acting it would be awesome .Sorry all my suggestions are no longer with us but I unfortunately don’t know many actors these days, maybe some suggestions please.
Oh that's horrible very painful. Please do take care.

I hope you've someone to look after you and wait on you while you convalesce.
Yeh that was kind of why I liked it! 😂
A television drama was made of Kenneth Williams's life, and based on his diaries, called Fantabulosa! with Micheal Sheen as Williams. It ia a warts and all biopic, it is good, but quite a difficult watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through, sending you my best wishes x

• Heart
People can be such sickening crass ghouls. I read extracts from a book by a grieving widower in the paper once. He lost his adored wife to murder by a stranger. He said all manner of people who he hadn’t seen or heard of for years got in touch, asked loads of personal questions then never contacted him again!
i suppose though, if you are like that unless you’re a psychopath, you’ve probably been emotionally starved and they are to be pitied.

We must not dwell on arseholes, or at least not unless celebrities with tiny todgers who are at a safe distance! (Only joking ill find something else to mock.]

Reactions: 6
Charles Hawtrey played james Bind (00 0h) in Carry on Spying!

A television drama was made of Kenneth Williams's life, and based on his diaries, called Fantabulosa! with Micheal Sheen as Williams. It ia a warts and all biopic, it is good, but quite a difficult watch.
Sheen really is a chameleon, he was excellent in this!

Reactions: 12
Charles Hawtrey played james Bind (00 0h) in Carry on Spying!

Believe you me, that drama was a lock in with laughing gas compared to the autobiography.

He seems like a good bloke, I always suspect his ex iKate Becksindale Is a bit nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Suspect through that if the others in Girls Aloud didn't comment that would be a press story that no one wants at this time - the press would fill pages about the feuding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Believe you me, that drama was a lock in with laughing gas compared to the autobiography.

He seems like a good bloke, I always suspect his ex iKate Becksindale Is a bit nasty.
He is great, they were a very odd pairing, but at the time he was "the one to watch" actor obviously very talented, was a bit disappointed when he hooked up with a girl a few years older than his daughter and had a baby.

Reactions: 3
I would really love to see someone like George Formby, Charles Hawtrey, Benny Hill or Norman Wisdom play Bond but not as a spoof proper serious acting it would be awesome .Sorry all my suggestions are no longer with us but I unfortunately don’t know many actors these days, maybe some suggestions please.
[/QUOTE]
A television drama was made of Kenneth Williams's life, and based on his diaries, called Fantabulosa! with Micheal Sheen as Williams. It ia a warts and all biopic, it is good, butquite a difficult watch.
He certainly was, he was really uncanny as Tony Blair.

Suspect through that if the others in Girls Aloud didn't comment that would be a press story that no one wants at this time - the press would fill pages about the feuding.
Yeah I agree, and whether they got on or not towards the end, this is absolutely awful and they do care for her.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry to read this. Hope you've got a great support network around you, I wish I knew what to say other than you're in my thoughts. x

I was so shocked when I first learned that once cancer has spread from its primary location, it’s no longer curable. I had no idea that was the case until a few years ago.

Poor Sarah Harding. She’s so young and always seemed so much more vibrant and interesting than her bandmates. I really hope that her treatment allows her to live well with cancer for many more years to come. bleeping cancer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.