Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does your friend who worked on 'Footballers Wives' have any tea on Laila Rouass? She seems to keep a low profile now that she has been engaged to Ronnie O'Sullivan for years, although they never seem to be getting round to marrying.
I was surprised to see her at the snooker the other week. If she's there, it's generally very quiet and she doesn't pose with him and the trophy... seemed weird to me somehow.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Ronnie’s mum can’t bear Laila. But I don’t think she’s an easy woman herself.

Reactions: 4
Finished the Steve coogan biography today. Really into biographies at the moment.

Anyway, to the surprise of absolutely nobody, he comes across as a deeply unpleasant and bitter man. Even when he talks about how he was doing well professionally and making millions, utterly joyless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was surprised to see her at the snooker the other week. If she's there, it's generally very quiet and she doesn't pose with him and the trophy... seemed weird to me somehow.
Yes, I was surprised to see her too. At the end of the day, she doesn't seem to be doing much acting work since Holby City.

Reactions: 4
anyone’s opinions on Roman kemp? Saw him on gogglebox with daddy and seems ok...
[/QUOTE]

He's lovely 😍😍
Did anyone see his tribute to his friend/ producer of his radio show last week? 😭

Reactions: 5
That’s not hard 😂

Martin Kemp was a revelation on gogglebox - he’s ok to narrate the tv he’s watching but he really is devoid of a personality - as you say his son is much more engaging, with a nice personality so no wonder he’s a DJ on crapitas! 😂

Typical Libran male nice to look at but devoid of personality! 😂
sticking my amateur psychology head on, which admittedly nobody asked me to:
i think growing up with someone who is described as a sex god would make you develop a great personality, unless you had a un happy home etc. Roman has said his gfs often fancied his dad!
Roman is good looking but it’s relative. I’d prefer a Roman to a Martin.

Reactions: 7
It is horrendous, but I suppose she had a ready made family with all those kids didn’t she? I’d imagine it would be pretty easy to entice a grieving man who desperately wanted a family. Then to really rub salt in the wounds she had twins with him, and every last little piss tit and fart was documented on social media.
From what has happened since, him, moving on on at lightening speed after being widowed selling the family home, I’d suggest it was an easy life a profile and money in the bank that appealed.

It even said in the article she was 19, so he was 31! Hardly a teenager! I'm not surprised her dad made him sign something. I remember at the time something about her dad not being happy about it. She does sound totally under his spell, so he can do what he likes humiliate her on telly, not look after the kids and feed her whatever bullshit he comes up with.
It’s not going to end well for Laura is it?
All that pontificating about what others should do like a yogi, and Brand treats his supposedly nearest and dearest like tit.

Reactions: 6
Does your friend who worked on 'Footballers Wives' have any tea on Laila Rouass? She seems to keep a low profile now that she has been engaged to Ronnie O'Sullivan for years, although they never seem to be getting round to marrying.

You are right about fax machines. I am even surprised when I see all-in-one printers currently on sale which have a fax included.
No sorry! She moved from London to Devon a few years back so don’t see her much. She said Gary Lucy was nice...

You are right about fax machines. I am even surprised when I see all-in-one printers currently on sale which have a fax included.
No sorry! She moved from London to Devon a few years back so don’t see her much. She said Gary Lucy was nice

It’s a real pity my brother used to be a photographer and I think maybe 6-7 years ago photographed and did short films with made in Chelsea crowd and Towie. To be honest I don’t think he knows who half of them were mores the shame!

Reactions: 3
Cavill is gay, all his tea on datalounge.😉
The young girls thing seems an odd bearding thing to do, although Richard Madden had a 'relationship' with an actress who was very young too..cant remember her name now, but hes clearly gay and not afraid to show it.

YouTube randomly recommended Enrique Iglesias, who hadn't listened to in forever. I was genuinely shocked that he's still married to Anna Kournikova and have three children together when I went to see how he looks now. Apparently the twins and their recent daughter's birth they managed to keep out the media until they were born, quite an achievement!

Reactions: 15
The young girls thing seems an odd bearding thing to do, although Richard Madden had a 'relationship' with an actress who was very young too..cant remember her name now, but hes clearly gay and not afraid to show it.
Richard Maddens been seeing men since he was ‘with’ Jenna Coleman whilst he did game of thrones. Guess the type of roles he wants stereotypically aren’t going to go to a lgbtq actor - heterosexual male action leads (sad truth Unfortunately) once he knew he wasn’t getting Bond, he obviously no longer gave a duck... hence the photographs with Sam Smiths ex.

Reactions: 12
Cavill is gay, all his tea on datalounge.😉
honestly, I believe in this more than in that perv. thing. He always looks uncomfortable around women. I think he's also holding on to getting that call that says he's Superman again or 007 and I guess that's the reason why he's still in the closet, imo.

Reactions: 9
Bit late to the party but has anyone seen The Boyband Con: The Lou Pearlman Story? Just finished it and was so shocked at Aaron Carters defence of him? I definitely think some kind of abuse went on there, it was disturbing to watch his denial and reaction 😐 Not going lie I did spend most of my time swooning over AJ... I used to be a Brian girl back in the day but AJ now is 😍😍

Anyone have more BSB or NSync gossip?
In 1999 AJ tried to get 2 of my friends into his hotel room. He knew they were both 15. They'd told him repeatedly.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
honestly, I believe in this more than in that perv. thing. He always looks uncomfortable around women. I think he's also holding on to getting that call that says he's Superman again or 007 and I guess that's the reason why he's still in the closet, imo.
Cavell will never get Bond in my opinion. Madden is supposedly up for it and he'd make a good Bond I think. Shame there still seems to be something against gay (officially or rumoured) actors playing 'macho' characters. It's fantasy for goodness sake, I know I don't care who actors love - trusting it's legal of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cavell will never get Bond in my opinion. Madden is supposedly up for it and he'd make a good Bond I think. Shame there still seems to be something against gay (officially or rumoured) actors playing 'macho' characters. It's fantasy for goodness sake, I know I don't care who actors love - trusting it's legal of course.
Still hoping for Idris Elba but have a feeling the next Bond will be James Norton.

Still hoping for Idris Elba but have a feeling the next Bond will be James Norton.
Agree. Idris is that little bit too old now, I feel. Shame as he would make a fab Bond. Would not be surprised if it is J Norton. Mind you, he’s such a good actor that that would be a good choice in the end I’m sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.