Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is horrendous, but I suppose she had a ready made family with all those kids didn’t she? I’d imagine it would be pretty easy to entice a grieving man who desperately wanted a family. Then to really rub salt in the wounds she had twins with him, and every last little piss tit and fart was documented on social media.
And 2 years later, she was dead.
Not exactly a fairytale ending.

I read the hearing report on the NMC website when she was accused of professional misconduct and she had actually been part of the counselling team for bereaved parents afterwards as well as being lead midwife when the baby was delivered.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Does your friend who worked on 'Footballers Wives' have any tea on Laila Rouass? She seems to keep a low profile now that she has been engaged to Ronnie O'Sullivan for years, although they never seem to be getting round to marrying.

You are right about fax machines. I am even surprised when I see all-in-one printers currently on sale which have a fax included.
Hahaha someone asked me about a fax machine yesterday, I nearly embarrassed myself and said that we have a printer/scanner 😂

Reactions: 1
Super tenuous Z-list gossip* alert: I’ve just seen on the Fail Sidebar of Shame that Lucy Fallon from Corrie has split with her boyfriend Tom. My OH and I went to a gig in Manchester last year and ended up chatting and then drinking with him and a group of his mates in the bar of our hotel after the gig. He was nice although very keen to tell us and anyone who would listen who his girlfriend was and seemed a proper lad about town. Weirdly he was on Instagram the whole time and started to give me tips on how to grow my account 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think that may just win the award for Shittest Encounter With Someone Who Knows A Crap Celebrity Ever 👌🏻

* not gossip at all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
honestly, I believe in this more than in that perv. thing. He always looks uncomfortable around women. I think he's also holding on to getting that call that says he's Superman again or 007 and I guess that's the reason why he's still in the closet, imo.
But also because sadly general public view of “the gay” is it’s ok for certain openly camp stars but certain

Reactions: 1
But also because sadly general public view of “the gay” is it’s ok for certain openly camp stars but certain
Apparently Rupert Everett was told that he had a good chance of being considered for Bond by one of the producers, only to be dropped like hot bricks when he told the media he used to be a rent-boy.

Reactions: 9
Calling fellow Tattlers that have read / are reading Freak Like Me, thanks to this thread...

I've just downloaded this book. Hopefully the tea will be as piping hot as in Malcolm's book. I shall report back post-haste!

Amazon product

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I have heard the rumour that Roman Kemp's sister, Harley Moon is apparently Andrew Ridgeley's. To be fair, having googled her, she is thge spit of him!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Richard Maddens been seeing men since he was ‘with’ Jenna Coleman whilst he did game of thrones. Guess the type of roles he wants stereotypically aren’t going to go to a lgbtq actor - heterosexual male action leads (sad truth Unfortunately) once he knew he wasn’t getting Bond, he obviously no longer gave a duck... hence the photographs with Sam Smiths ex.
There was another 'girlfriend' after Jenna he was papped with. Red hair, very pale and thin. Cant for the life of me think of her name, so cant google!

Apparently Rupert Everett was told that he had a good chance of being considered for Bond by one of the producers, only to be dropped like hot bricks when he told the media he used to be a rent-boy.
He is always going on about how he could have got loads of parts if only he was straight. It definitely happens but in his case I think hes also quite difficult to work with and not an actor with a lot of range ( not that you need that for Bond!)

Reactions: 5
There was another 'girlfriend' after Jenna he was papped with. Red hair, very pale and thin. Cant for the life of me think of her name, so cant google!

He is always going on about how he could have got loads of parts if only he was straight. It definitely happens but in his case I think hes also quite difficult to work with and not an actor with a lot of range ( not that you need that for Bond!)
Ellie Bamber.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.