Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sickening predatory behaviour.from both Moore and Walliams.
Interesting how Walliams was once seen as a national hero due to his charity swimming feats; how,often have we seen such people,set up a false persona via that route?

I've heard murmurs that some are trying to revive Barrymore's career, despite him refusing to give evidence at the inquest into the sexual torture and killing of Stewart Lubbock, his running away from the scene of the crime, and other extremely disturbing and suspicious aspects of the case.

I think he paid off the attendees, as all refused refused to co-operate, and most were un-known to eachother. I also suspect some sort sort of,police corruption, as there was no immediate investigation, even allowing his P.A, to go back in and tidy up!

I've also pointed out the horrible history of Stephen K.Amos.

It seems if your big enough or useful enough laws and normal codes of behaviour don't apply to celebrities even now.

I suggest if anyone else is sickened by abusers being employed in high profile entertainment they should contact the relevant T.V Channels.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I had a house party once and got ill so I spent about an hour laid on my bed wishing the nausea away. Suddenly I hear someone had put Ed Sheeran on, I instantly ran to the bathroom, puked and was totally fine. I rushe downstairs, put on some decent music and went back to partying. So yea his music really helps if you want nausea to pass 😂

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I think Meghan had her hen do “weekend” at Soho House, and her baby shower was in New York.

I remember hearing about Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes as well. I’m sure they had been together for some time, and were on the verge of marriage at one point.
Edit to add, that Scientologists scare the crap out of me, very very creepy people..😳
I felt really bad for Katie Holmes. Yes she was stupid to agree to being Tom Cruises wife but she was brave managing to take her child out of that environment.

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I'm not sure that anyone has descended into MM territory?

Diana would have torn her head off, shit in her neck and buried her in a ditch..

Different thread anyhow.....
I dont normally comment on anything to do with MM ( because if people want them to go away, stop bloody going on about them and they'll go away) but Diana was treated like shit by the Royals and was used and abused by the entire establishment (including her family) from a young age. I'd imagine she would be bloody delighted with anyone making their lives more difficult. She was also not averse to the odd antic showing up the Royals for the self serving wastes of space they are.

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Joanie!! I thought you were a woman of exquisite taste!!!! :LOL:
My sister knows Boris and she said that he is actually very charismatic and is also very witty. And we all know even if a man is as ugly af, if he has a good sense of humour he becomes much more attractive.

• Heart
  • Sick

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Can you remeber when Catherine Tate went out with Jason Orange? I found that such an odd pairing as we never really heard about Jason dating anyone apart from those Lulu rumours.

• Haha
Why did Raab have an induction?

Is there such a thing as an MP who doesn’t cheat on their spouse? I mean even John Major and John Prescott were at it!
As I say major has been suggested by a journalist today of being a suspected weirdo
My sister knows Boris and she said that he is actually very charismatic and is also very witty. And we all know even if a man is as ugly af, if he has a good sense of humour he becomes much more attractive.
Yes but ballsing up the
No offence
I dare say he is but they are superficial qualities, let’s not forget
Covid response, being criminally un-preparedit, having kids he won’t even cough to, ringing round abortion clinics to get cheapest for his mistress, agreeing to having someone beaten up, getting sacked for lying as a journalist, a joke in itself are more important.
Opportunistic game playing to get premiership.

• Angry
  • Wow

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered a story for the somewhat over 40’s ..... My Mum was a housekeeper for a wealthy stockbroker who liked to give lavish dinner parties. My Mum and my Nan, who was a cook for a large country house before she married so knew her onions (no pun intended) did all the catering and serving. He used to have a few famous friends and this particular evening Bamber Gascogne was attending, he the original University Challenge presenter.

They were serving up the starters and my Nan went to put BG’s in front of him but it started to slip into his lap. Somehow she managed to save it and as quick as a whip said “Well that’s your starter for ten”.He absolutely roared with laughter. I always watched that show liking him but never being able to answer any questions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

lira

VIP Member

I loved Chris in Let Him Have It, we watched it for GCSE English and his character really made me feel for him, plus it was a true story.

Also, first post on this thread 😁 I've been lurking all of lockdown and sadly have no gossip of my own to share, but love reading everyone else's.

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
Barrymores humour was more often than not about humiliating others. Mainly the elderly, who seemed to lap him up for some reason? There’s a clip of him doing one of his shows where a coach party of pensioners turns up late and he stops everything and starts taking the piss out of them asking where they’ve been etc. I wonder if he’d have done the same to a bunch of blokes in their 20s or 30’s?
I never liked him, you could spot the nasty undercurrent quite easily, his "comedy" was based on humiliating others.

Roz

A friend of mine is good friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.

• Wow
  • Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I’m baaaaaack! Did anyone miss me? I’ve been on the naughty step but I have no idea why. I’ve had withdrawal symptoms from youse lot and your tattling 😚😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Obscene his idiot son getting engaged and saying will spend £4m on 2 weddings when ;
1 - no one cares!
2 - many people are at their lowest right now with lack of earnings etc

disgusting. Would love to smack young Brooklyn round the puss with a wet fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
I loved John Hurt, especially in Midnight Express. And I only recently found out that the guy who played Billy Hayes had died!!

The big fight was probably because Boris had found out that Carrie had deliberately got pregnant. Although, there is (or was) a Carrie and Boris thread. And, there is definitely a “Downing Street Men” thread as well. They probably know more than we do on those threads...😬
I reckon Boris deliberately put his penis in Carrie’s vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
I completely get that. I was brought up in a single parent household with us 3 siblings , we had all the love in the world from our lovely mum and it made us strive for a nice life academically we all have degrees in our own right and good lives which we have worked for and it gives you a real sense of pride about yourself 💓💓
I hear you, I grew up in a council house, my dad had made (and lost) a fortune before I was born - and had a narrow escape with HMRC for tax/ Vat fraud, so as my mum would say we never had a pot to piss in. I went to university, have a good career, have paid off my mortgage (which was a massive goal for me).

However my children much as I love them are a right pair of slackers 😣 One of them has already said he will live at home til he's 40 🤤😂 I can't motivate them and we're not even that well off, so I can understand why most kids from celeb families are as they are!

• Heart

Noonecares

I couldn’t respond to to the previous thread about SC so I’m quoting here...

Gym&Tonic
VIP Member

Jul 3, 2020

Reverend said:
The thing with Beckham and women has always puzzled me. Surely he is one of the most famous people in the world, and neighbours etc. would see him walking into a house. Why aren't they onto the Sun, or Mirror with photos etc. to earn themselves a few quid?
He gets women to sign non disclosure agreements allegedly.

Simon Cowell does the same, but with everyone who works with him.

SC definitely spends most his time at home in London sleeping, myself and my boyfriend worked for for 4 years and the NDA only applies for 2 years. Well our copy does. His home is outstandingly beautiful but his kid is never in the London house.

Anyone but no had any dealings with him, whether personal or business has to sign an NDA. He’s so filthy rich, even I wouldn’t dish the dirt but happy to give a snippet of the truth 😉

• Wow