Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
My friend has a thing for public school posh boys. They can spot her comp school lack of confidence and inferiority complex a mile off and take full advantage. They treat her like shit but she still goes for one after the other. She works in banking in the City of London so its chock full of them. Most of them married with kids in the Home Counties they see at the weekend and a weekday shag pad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I admitted it on another thread but I have a thing for boris! I was glad a few others got it 🙈 ! I am slightly disgusted with myself but he has a look and when he does it, He’s get it 😂💃🙈
There’s a photo of Boris with his Bullingdon Club friends, all dressed up in penguin suits, and I must admit, that a young Boris, slim, and wearing his suit, looked quite tasty...
I’ll get my coat....

• Sick
  • Haha

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Aw getting a a picture in Tony’s Gallery was goals! I wish children’s television was still like that *muttering something about computer screens

• Haha
  • Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
There’s not a forensic amount of detail in any of that. There’s just.....not.
As I said, I wish I had the OP’s memory for such attention to detail, in that and many, many other posts they’ve made. What an interesting life they’ve lived having so many in depth celebrity encounters from countless rich and famous people. Truly record breaking!

Respectfully, I have my opinion and I’ll leave you to yours

• Haha
  • Heart
Are you implying that only dumb people get beaten up by their partner ? My aunt is a doctor with a MD and a PhD and was being knocked about by her partner for years without any of us being none the wiser. It’s very easy to get yourself into an abusive relationship. Anyone can be manipulated And abused even geniuses.
No, I’m not implying that at all, because I’ve been there.

• Sad
  • Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
The thing is, if the Beckhams hadn't shoved them in front of a camera every 5 minutes from.birth, no one would know who they were, and they could have found something they were good at. There are lots of wealthy celebs with kids who you wouldnt know. The Beckham kids can only really now go into ' modelling' or ' photography'.
I bet Victoria is teaching 7 up or what ever her name is to walk like a model already.

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
The only offspring I can think of who have normal jobs like the rest of us are Bruce Springsteen's, showjumper and fire fighter. And recently there was an interview with Roger Taylor and his daughter in The ST, who as a doctor, has worked on the frontline throughout the pandemic. She seemed incredibly together. But they're the only two parents who stand out..
Brian May’s son is a physiotherapist. I thought Roger Taylor’s daughter was lovely in that interview.
I have so much respect for celebrity children who don’t just become models etc.

Reactions: 21

Holly Golightly

He's just a very private person.

Not the biggest fan of his music, but I know a few people who've known him for a long time - genuinely someone who's decent and stayed that way over the years.
I've never seen anything like it though, him turning that whole village into his own private thing. It just doesn't seem right.

Re: David Walliams... he has always given me big time creeps. I had to stop watching BGT once he was on the panel. His "gay for Cowell" routine is just beyond weird and he has always unsettled me in general. I have rarely has a visceral to any one person than the one I feel for DW.

• Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
This David Walliams video from 2007 has resurfaced and it's pretty grim -

I don’t usually play this card but CAN YOU IMAGINE if these were teenage girls he was groping and attempting to kiss??? Fucking disgusting those boys look so uncomfortable.

Feel a bit sick after watching that Demi Moore video. That boy is a VERY young looking 15 year old.

• Heart

you will hate me

I admitted it on another thread but I have a thing for boris! I was glad a few others got it 🙈 ! I am slightly disgusted with myself but he has a look and when he does it, He’s get it 😂💃🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Barrymores humour was more often than not about humiliating others. Mainly the elderly, who seemed to lap him up for some reason? There’s a clip of him doing one of his shows where a coach party of pensioners turns up late and he stops everything and starts taking the piss out of them asking where they’ve been etc. I wonder if he’d have done the same to a bunch of blokes in their 20s or 30’s?

• Wow
Sort of review:

gangsters. Ask Joan Collins Fan Club
soap Stars vile behaviour, - water sports and general,tosser type,behaviour.
Pete Beale worst offender.
Scummy celebs flouting lockdown.
Odds and sods on Chris Evans,Richard Madden , the perennial speculation.
Orlando Bloom
Nailed down :Rod Stewart has short arms and long pockets, and Katherine Jenkins is a bitch and annoying. As Thom Yorke would say no surprises.
Nicholas Lyndhurst and Barbara Windsor, a mixed bag of views.

• Haha
Changing the subject a bit, does anyone remember the strange disappearance of Olivia Newton John’s husband? He basically did a “Reggie Perrin” and faked his own death, leaving poor Olivia heartbroken, and after being declared dead (without a body). they held a funeral for him, and years later he reappeared !! Does anyone know what happened to him, and why he did it? As I find this story fascinating..

• Wow
  • Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I don’t know why Michael Barrymore thought anyone would even be slightly interested in seeing him on tv again. Especially after that documentary which was very damning. He is like that dodgy uncle the rest of the family warn you to stay away from.

The only reason I’d want to see him on tv again would be on the news because he’s been arrested over the pool incident. Can’t see it ever happening sadly.

• Heart