Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the fucking state of that ?

9F659BCA-8523-4EE8-B2B7-19FDB45CCCF4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Holly Golightly

Just reading how Ed Sheeran wants to buy out three of his neighbours so he doesn't have to go the long way 'round to visit a lake on the edge of his property. Seems he already owns most of the village and there is something just barmy to me that someone would need to have all the things Ed has in the one patch, sealed off from the rest of the world. What's the deal with him? Something not "normal" there with his property obsessed to the point where he needs his own pub, church, etc.

Reactions: 41

Iily122

This David Walliams video from 2007 has resurfaced and it's pretty grim -

someone I worked with was his ex sister in law and still saw him at family events occasionally, let’s just say she said she would NEVER trust him around her children and always got weird vibes from him and gave me a very knowing look when she said it!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

gashers

Chatty Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I love your tea. Without sounding like a broken record Joanie, the lovely Tattler who suggested you should have your own thread is right.
OMG Thankyou so much!! - I must say, that I was a bit scared to join Tattle, but honestly, you guys are all amazing, and this is certainly the funniest thread on here!! 😍😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Talking of a-ha (I am a bit of an a-ha nut, even now).

Does anyone remember when Morten Harket (<3) and his partner Inez appeared on All-Star Mr & Mrs (presented by everyone's favourite ubiquitous telly male, Schofe, at the time - circa 2000). I was in London to see Depeche Mode at the O2 at the time and it appeared on the telly in the hotel bar. My brother who accompanied me is 13 years younger and had no idea why I suddenly got all excited!

Don't get me wrong, Morten came across as being rather evasive when it came to expressing affection for his partner, though he wasn't outright horrible. He does have a tendency to waffle and become a bit navel-gazing. Schofield, on the other hand, appeared to absolutely LOATHE him, there was a definite bad vibe there.

Maybe they've encountered each other during the height of a-ha's teenybopper madness period (1985-6) when PS was in children's telly? Philip really seemed to hate him and didn't even bother to hide it.

Any a-ha fans (or people who viewed this piece of light entertainment fluff back then) who saw this episode? All 3 clips are on Youtube, will have to watch them again and see if it's as frosty as I remember!
This post just reminded me of one of when 5Star appeared on a Saturday morning kids show, and someone rang in and asked them why they were so fucking crap!!! Does anyone else remember this?!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Joan Exotic

Does anyone remember that book Madonna brought out? It was called SEX or something along those lines, and was basically her version of “Readers Wives” but in a hardback edition. I’m sure her kids must be SO proud of her...🤢
My mum worked in a local supermarket when I was a teenager. On the day that the SEX book came out my mum came home and said a man had to be removed from the cafe because a man had come in with his newly purchased book, sat there and started masturbating while looking at the pages 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Chris Terrill is a worse Narcissist than Heather Mills (and basically snorts Columbia every day).

If you spot him run away
I love that type of hypocrisy though. Won’t eat a ham sandwich due to how pigs are treated but will sniff a line of coke gladly whilst ignoring what cartels do to people and communities just for that cheeky line of coke.

If you ever watch a documentary on the South American cartels you’d honestly be disgusted to even think about buying any sort of drug. From rapes of entire villages to murdering children in front of families.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I don’t get why Ed Sheeran doesn’t just buy a ranch or house somewhere out in the countryside if he wants privacy. He must really like where he currently lives.
He should just start playing his albums loudly on rotation. I'd guarantee the village would empty in a matter of hours.

• Haha
  • Heart

RDay

Chatty Member
Ok my bit of goss, not that great but here goes. Years ago went out with a real coke head gangster type.
Used to drink in Denmark street in TPA bar.
Then we would end up in a spill (after hours bar) in Soho. Whilst my stupid gangster ex was off smoking crack I had a conversation with some guy who was from the band Brother Beyond, who was off his face on Coc and a guy called Danny McCall who played Owen in Brookside.
Actually really nice guys who were trying to persuade me I could do so much better than the wanker I was with.
Danny even offered to pay for a hotel for me to escape my evil ex.

• Wow
  • Heart